PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

Short On Usd/Chf @ 1.0443

I must have to exit before news whatever targetprofit i may achieved
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile:

Damm:eek: I Really Hate New’s Man now see My this short Usd/Chf trade in which i enter excat the announcement of this New’s
USD Challenger Job Cuts y/y 27.4% 9.4%
Though it’s not of much impact but it may change the situation against me:confused: …
Actually i was willing to close my this short position near the announcement of this news which is about to announce after 40-Minutes…
USD Core PCE Price Index m/m 0.1% 0.1%
Now im with -12 Pip’s & close my position

[B][B]I have closed my short Position with -12[/B] Pip’s[/B]

Coz i Accidently enter excat at the announcement of this new’s though it was not of much impact but it immediately turn’s the game against me so i closed with -12 Pip’s
USD Challenger Job Cuts y/y 27.4% 9.4%

There was no problem with my short entry & i though i can easily achieved my Tp=2 before the announcement of this Upcoming Usd important New’s
USD Core PCE Price Index m/m 0.1% 0.1%

Though i have achieved my Tp=1 as after my short entry Usd/Chf quickly gone into my favour for +12 Pip’s but i didnt close my position on that time but when i again saw the calender than i came to know that i accidently enter for short excat at the announcement of new’s & that’s why i was with when -12 Pip’s than i closed:mad: I dont wana hang myself here coz it may gone into either side & PipHacker is Not a Gambler:rolleyes:
PipHacker!!!

[B]Well I was looking forward to go short in Gbd/Jpy after the opening of next candle But it move down to almost +100 Pip’s now in this same candle & it’s the new’s after affect, Im afraid it may be retraces back for a while though trend is down but its a volatile pair & maybe a chance of hitting a SL as you see after the announcement of important Usd data it moves down for +100 Pip’s:eek: with in just 20/25 Minutes Hammm Let’s see…
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

[B]Hammm Seem’s to be a Busy Day with Some of Important Fundamental’s well now i,ll not trade & I am on Holiday & will be back on Monday…:slight_smile:

[B][/B][B]I Did Just a single Short Trade Today On Usd/Chf in Which i mistakenly enter’s in a new’s time, Though My Tp=1 was achieved But i didnt close my Poisition as i was thinking to lock +20 Pip’s atleast before another important Usd New’s but i close for -12 Pip’s when i found my Mistake:eek: …Anyway’s that was a good decision by me to close for just -12 Pip’s…As i know that Another impostant news was about to come after half hour…:rolleyes: So It was a nice decision…[/B]

[B]Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket ------------+209

Overall Max. Pip’s After Signal’s -------+929

:slight_smile: PipHacker:) !!![/B]

yea… GBPJPY went as high as 207.82!!.. thats when it hit a resistance line on the dailys and went back down. this pair moves a lot.

Hi there Guy’s…:slight_smile: I was absent on last friday… Well i was watching the Usd/Jpy Pair now… & My eye’s were on this Pair from last 3/5 day’s but coz of some urgent work i was absent at friday… I was very much sure that this pair will break the important resistance line in a daily chart:p & see the screenshot it did break for almost +100 Pip’s …if i was there at friday then on any apportunity to go long in lower timeframes exit’s then i go for long …
But hope so at coming monday it may show little bearish movement at the start but after than hope so it may remain’s bullish…But we also can not ignore the possibality to remain’s U/J Bearish throughout the day but if this happened than on tuesday there is a very good chance of U/J To remain’s bullish let’s see:D

What is your overall outlook for the upcoming week if you don’t mind?

You think it’s going to go down monday, then go back up tuesday, do you think it will contine to be bullish the rest of the week?

I’m waiting for the retrace back on down, what is your opinion on this?

this is going to make me sound very ignorant, but what do the two lines on your chart stand for?

Thanks in advance,
John

Viewer’s of My Journal also might have observed that i have did 3/4 successfull short trades in last couple of week’s;) …The reason is this as there a clean breakdown in E/U Daily chart but Now i hope so it may retraces back but see the other screenshot of E/U Weekly chart woooow there is also a successfull breakdown & trend still seems to me down in a weekly chart but hope so after some bullish movement for 2/3 Day There is a possibility to remain bearish E/U & also the possibility to remain bearish throughout the week… Let’s see…:rolleyes: But i alway’s go for long & short in the direction of trend from higher timeframes & my entry is based on lower timeframes that’s why if i find any chance to go long through lower timeframes like 30-minutes or Hourly then i dont hesitate to go long…

Hi john these two lines are called as trendlines… i,ll post the detail with screenshot after some minutes wait…

[B]Hi John Well as i said in my previous post that these two lines are called as trendlines… if the Upperline is breaks then market goes up & vicesversa for the lowerline… First you have to know that how to draw these trendlines…

1. See the screenshot’s we have to start the trendlines from the 1-Point with a long wick where market drop’s first & retraces back to a bullish side & left a wick so that we may started to draw our trendline from it…
  2. Then we have to find a 2-nd point where market drop’s first for some bearish movement & after that retraces back & left a wick so that we may connect our trendline with this wick…
  3. Here we have our trendline connected…
    Now for more see both screenshots carefully…

Now see the daily chart which i have posted in my previous post and now see the weekly chart of U/J, though trend is still up as there was a clean breakout in a weekly & daily chart but in lower timeframes like 30 M, Hourly & 4-Hour seem’s U/J maybe drop’s tomorrow but we can not ignore the bullish relly as there was a clean breakouts in weekly & now in daily chart as when in this screenshot of weekly chart when upperline of trendline breaks then see urself U/J Move up for more than +400 Pip’s & the upperline of U/J in a daily chart is also break… Let’s see what happened next… but i,ll go for long tomorrow if i got the chance to go long in lower time frames coz trend seems to me up… But also see the 4-Hour chart of U/J … As the indicator’s are showing as both are in a overbought region so if the lower line of trendline successfully manage to break’s in a first session than hope so some good bearish movement may be seen… Let’s see tomorrow…

Hi Piphacker,
Do you see what I see on the daily eur/usd? Right now it is still in the downtrend and sitting on a support level.

If it breaks the support, it will remain in the downtrend. Maybe some good pips shorting.

If it bounces off the support, it will break it’s down trendline. Maybe some good pips long.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi2 Mytwopip’s:)
Well there seem’s a reversal hammer in a daily chart but now see the 30-Minutes E/U Chart seem’s a chance of good short trade…But the main trend still seems to me bullish and if i go short then i,ll go against the trend well let’s see…

Short On E/U @ 1.5463

Well See the screenshot… detail is mentioned in it…:slight_smile: right now seems a reversal candle in 30-Minutes also im waiting for the candles shape at the end if it remain’s revesal than maybe i exit my this short position otherwise i,ll carry on…:slight_smile:

WOOOW Guy’s Guy’s I closed my position with just +2 Pips coz main trend now seems to be bullish in a daily chart as i said it was a reversal candle in a daily chart…
PipHacker

Position closed with +2 Pip’s right now im leaving guy’s meet with u later in a day…:slight_smile: