PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

[B]Woow Guy’s i just came back and see the situation well it was a good decision to exit at just +2 Pips on E/U Otherwise there was a chance to hit My SL:eek: … Well as i said in my previous post that there is a reversal candle in a daily chart which was totally inthe favour of bulls hammm now this bullish movement is it’s impact… well i was with +14 Pip’s maximum after my short entry but i didnt close my short position coz i was against the trend and atleast thinking to lock +20 Pip’s but i saw the candle shape forming the reversal one in a 30-minutes chart and about which i have mentioned in my previous post that if it formed a reversal shape at the end then i,ll close my position so i did close for just +2 Pip’s… & now when i back and see the situation then it was in a bullish side… OMG This was a good decision by me otherwise chance to hit SL Was there lol:D …
I,ll try to enter later in a day…
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

[B]Woow I think there was a very good chance which i missed to go short on G/J MOre than +30 Pip’s dropps:) …Actually im busy these day’s with some of my other projects thats why can not give much time to my trading … But i,ll be free after some day’s…

Looking forward to short on U/J

[B]Im also looking forward to short on Euro/Jpy but ‘‘EUR ECB President Trichet Speaks’’ But this speech is about to come…Im afraid situation may go against me but seems a good apportunity to go short on E/J Also…

[B]WoooW GBD/JPY & GBD/USD Drops more than my expactions:eek: , i think i have missed the great apportunity to go short on both these Pair’s today:o …

[B]Today i closed my E/U Position for just +2 Pip’s though it gone for +14 Pip’s maximum in my short position favour before retracing back but i didnt close my position ont hat time but when i saw a reversal candle in a 30-Minutes chart than i decided to close for just +2 Pip’s onthat time but it didnt actually hit my SL -40 & Maximum retraces back to -35 Pip’s than after that It comes back in a bearish favour for +38 Pip’s if i remain’s their than i can easily lock +30 Pip’s lol but i dont wana hang myself throughout the day for +30 Pip’s also being a day trader i try my best not to carry trades…:stuck_out_tongue:

Hello piphacker,
May i know what do u think of "I open short [email protected] with EUR/USD"
SL 1.5525 TP 1.5432.
It looks slow because closed market uk and japan.
Thanks

Hey No way Buddy …I,ll explain u with screenshots why…but seem’s E/U Breaks the important resistance line in 4-Hour chart…

Maybe it will drop for some Pip’s now but i think bulls are more favourable now… Why coz it was a successfull breakup in a 4-Hour chart + also seems a reversal candle in a daily chart…But im also doubtfull here as if it drops than this bearish movement will be just coz of reason that E/U Already moved up for some good Pip’s after the news now maybe drop for while but i think bulls are still favourable…If maybe it may drop’s but hope so show some good bullish move tomorrow also…
PipHacker!!!

Where are you looking to get short on UsdJpy?

Hi Piphacker,
On my post about eur/usd, I wasn’t talking about taking a position right away because I am on a daily chart. I was talking about waiting to see if a nice longer trend would develop. Because whatever develops should hold (hopefully) for a few days or more and just take short term positions on retracements in whatever longer direction developed on the daily.

As of this moment it has broken it’s trendline and bounced off of support. If direction holds one more day, I will be looking to take long positions over the next few days after.

Thanks for pointing out the hammer. That confirms the bullish movement for the next few days maybe even more.

Short On Gbd/Usd @ 1.9744

[B]Though G/U is Bit slow at the moment but G/U Seems in a nice place to go short… Let’s see …

[B]Woow Some very Quick Pip’s I managed to Lock:) on G/U
PipHacker!!!:smiley: [/B]

I’ve been short since 1.9720, your entry is a better :smiley:

Hi Budd…:slight_smile: … Well last Night E/U Have breaked the resistance level in 4-Hour chart so it moved up for almost +50 Pip’s but now it’s dropped…Why the reason is 30-Minutes chart see the clear breakdown accured in a 30-Minutes chart so it dropped for almost +60 Pip’s which seems to me a good bearish movement and i was expecting this same movement …why coz in 4-Hour chart see all indicator’s are already in a overbought region + Reversal candle also confirmed a downtrend so i was waiting for this breakout in a lower timeframe and it successfully manage to breakout now in 4-Hour chart E/U Was in a overbought region so breakdown accured in a 30-Minutes chart and ‘‘BANG’’:stuck_out_tongue: E/U Drops for +60 Pip’s Almost coz it already was in a overbought region in a 4-Hour chart + Reversal Candle also confirmed the downtrend which also helps E/U To drop now after the breakout in a 30-Minutes chart…
See the screenshot’s…You will know the PipHacker’s & PipHacking Secret’s lol You will Noticed that how PipHacker Catches the trend in his favour Through Higher timeframes then through lower timeframe Find the entery apportunity & go with the trend…
PipHacker!!!

[B]Hope So You Might Hve locked some very Good Pip’s As So far from My SHort entry Point G/U Drop’s for almost +100 Pip’s now fundamental is also in our favour…
PipHacker…:slight_smile: [/B]

[B][/B]

[B]
[B]All Target Profit’s are Successfully Achieved Tp=3 = +30 Pip’s Locked Even it dropped down for +100 Pip’s after My Short entry:)
PipHacker!!!:stuck_out_tongue: [/B][/B]

[B]Hey BabySteps ,
LastNight PipHacker saved you to lose almost -50 Pip’s:eek: If u make ur short entry at 1.5495 than it was sure that your SL Hits for more see My Post No# 337 Of My Thread…:smiley:
PipHacker!!!:wink: [/B]

See the screenshot detail is in it…:slight_smile: