PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

[B][B][/B]After Today’s Successfull Short trade on Gbd/Usd Below is the PipHacker’s Performance…

Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket ------------+241

Overall Max. Pip’s After Signal’s -------+1078

:slight_smile: PipHacker:) !!![/B]

Short On Usd/Chf @ 1.0579

[B]I was today 5/7 Pip’s late to post my entry here as i was bit busy with my entry also busy throughout the day…well i dont trade on closing session but today i didnt enter for any trade just came and see a chance but let’s see …maybe i today limited upto Just tp=2 Coz it’s a closing session also im waiting for an important level to break if it failed and try to retrace back than i,ll close my position…let’s see…:slight_smile:
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

[B][/B]

[B]Wooow as i said im waiting for an important level to break & it comprehensively break’s it & I just close my Usd/Chf short position for +30 Pip’s Profit… Normally I dont trade at this closing session but today i go against my rules lol:D …Anyway’s it was a nice trade…

Results Tp=3 Is Successfully Achieved +30 Pip’s Locked…

Good Morning Piphacker,
Long GJ all day?!?! :slight_smile:

What do you think?

Doesn’t matter for me. Everything is a paper trade until my new account is complete.

Well it gave 35 pips before touching 50 ema on 15m. That is good enough for me since both 50 ema and 200 ema still pointing south. At this point I am out. I guess it was not an all day trade after all, but around an hour instead.

Bye Bye GJ! Whooa, looks like my call was profitable but not very sound. Don’t I feel like a tard now.

Where are you? The green light is on but nobody’s home?:smiley:

[B]Oh Hi Buddy!!!
Sorry For the late response …Well Budd. I was actually doing job just for my related business experience in past… Now i have started my own business & it’s construction is almost complete so i was busy out there …I also wana be a fulltime forex trader…Coz i think i got a very good experience now about forex also, Though PipHacker Is still Very Young :smiley: … I,ll be back in this business from coming monday;) …
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: :slight_smile: [/B]

[B]Well There are three very Important Support Level’s On 4-Hour chart’s on G/J…

1. 205.50 ------- Which Break’s Yesterday for +70 Pip’s

2. 204.81 ------- Which Break’s also Yesterday for +147 Pip’s

3. 203.34 ------- Which Break’s today for almost +100 Pip’s…

Frankly Speaking i wasn’t also expecting the break of today’s Important Support level I was also expecting G/J To show some very good bullish movement Coz i was thinking about that G/J Will retraces back from last Support level but it fail’s & break’s this last but most important level today for +100 Pip’s so far… When i was there it didnt break but now when i came back than amazed to see the break of this Support level… Now the candle which breaks this last support level today now truns out to be a Reversal candle in 4-Hour chart also G/J Break’s the Upperline of trendline in a 30-Minutes chart so this So far bullish movement now is the impact of combination of both trigger’s which trigged at once to go long but i think im late and i dont enters in a trade in which i feel im late to enter…I,ll Try to enter in any other pair later on in a day…Let’s See…

Short On Euro/Usd @ 1.5405

[B]Again Today I GO AGAINST THE TREND as in 4-Hour chart the main trend seems to me Up…Let’s see Im Again Waiting for the break of an important level in a lowertime frame otherwise chance of back retracement… Maybe i may close my short position to just TP=2 coz i again today go against my rules as i dont trade in a closing session lol let’s see…:slight_smile:
PipHacker!!!:wink: [/B]

[B]Hammm I think i have to close this My E/U Short Position as it’s Seems to me struggling to break the important level in lower time frames… :o …
PipHacker!!!:wink: [/B]

[B]

[B]
Wooow my tp=1 was achieved but i didnt close now seems It Retracing back as i said in my previous post that im waiting for an important break in lowertime frame and i was almost sure about it that it will breaks tht’s why i enter but seems retracing back i think i have to close my position as i said i go against the trend today …
Position closed for just +3 Pip’s…
PipHacker!!![/B][/B]

[B]Hammm Seem’s to me a tough day for me…Well i was busy throughout the day as i also said that i dont trade in closing session… also I go against the trend today … I Was in doubt that E/U Will retraces back , Though my tp=1 was successfully achieved but i didnt close my position, E/U Fail’s to break the level which seems to me important so i close my position for just +3 Pip’s…I,ll trade tomorrow now…
PipHacker!!![/B]

With a Tp-1 of 3 pips, what’s your SL? I’m curious. Do you exit all trades if price going against your trade?

[B]lol it’s -40 Pip’s… Well as i said in my previous post that i go against the trend today that’s why i close for just +3 Pip’s… Though price go maximum for +11 Pip’s in my favour but i didnt exit coz i was waiting for the break of an important level in a lower timeframes and i was almost sure about it thats y i enter but fails and when i saw that price is retracing back then i close my position… Yes most of the time i close my position when i saw that price is going against me but only when , when i go against the trend… like today or when i feel that market is very slow… Now see i enter for short at 1.5405 & so far if i was there than still didnt hit my SL = -40 Pip’s as E/U Go maximum against me so far -19 Pip’s…I try my best not to hit my SL…
PipHacker!!!:smiley: [/B]

[B]My Tp=1 = +10 Pip’s

My Tp=2 = +20 Pip’s

My Tp=3 = +30 Pip’s

I try my best not to hit My SL… See my Performance table in world in previous page…You may see lot of trade’s in which i exit for just +7 , +10 or +20 Pip’s & even market go in my favour at most of my times for more than even +30 Pip’s… & also sometime against me… & i think i do the right decisions most of times now see E/U Still struggling… If i remains there than still didnt hit my SL Yet… it go max. against me for -19 Pip’s & seems now retracing back but i already exit…:rolleyes:
PipHacker!!!:stuck_out_tongue: [/B]

Thank u my PipHacker:)
I have question,
I see the market go up 100 pip then fall 100 pip ,Is that normal market ?
How can i know the direction of the trend while it goes up and down ranging 100 pip in few hours?
By ur experience is that stable market? I Know it’s forex and it’s normal go up and down but this days i feel it move without a trend it’s swinging

Hey there Babysteps,
I’m not Piphacker, but saw your comment and thought I might throw in my two pips:

The wider market was overshadowed on 05/08 by three events:

1. The European Central Banks’s (ECB) rate decision
  2. the Bank of England’s (BoE) rate decision
  3. ECB President Trichet’s speech

EUR/USD tested a briefly broke a couple of important short-term levels (which you can see on the 1 hour chart attached) last night leaving the pair hovering around 1.53, but events 1 and 3 this morning, basically generating familiar bullish sentiment by indicating the Euro zone is in decent shape and that inflation is still the ECB’s major concern despite the present “turmoil in financial markets”.

That bounced EUR/USD back to just above 1.54, where price found minor resistance yesterday in a slight upward move before it took the dive to 1.53. Today’s London session (when these events occurred) was lively for the EUR/USD, but New York after lunch and now Tokyo have been pretty sleepy.

Abrupt movement’s typically accompany these events, especially if there is a rate change that is more or less than the market anticipates, or if the accompanying statement from the Central Bank indicates the sentiment about the currency or economy has shifted. Before the announcements, and depending on what happens, after the announcements, price can behave irrationally (well, more irrationally than usual).

Hopefully that helps somehow and didn’t seem too simplistic.

Andrewunknown

[B]Thank’s for your this post …:slight_smile: