PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

Usd/Jpy Seems bearish to me today…Coz of this breakout in a daily chart…:slight_smile:
Let’s see if i get a chance to enter short onthis Pair before Usd trade Balance…
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile:

If E/U Fail’s to break the upperline of this trendline in 4-Hour chart than we can enter for a good short trade… Let’s see E/U Manage to break it or not… otherwise if it breaks than E/U Will get back in a bullish rythem…
p
PipHacker!!!

[B]Hammm So far U/J Dropp’s for +56 Pip’s…:eek:
PipHacker!!![/B]

Good Day Piphacker,
Why are you upset? Did you miss the move?

How is the construction business? Is this a new venture?

[B]Hello There MyTwoPip:)
Actually i think i was late to enter in this trade as i have to enter in it since from morning well never mind now see this U/J DROP’S FOR ALMOST +60 Pip’s so far…
Yes It’s a new venture as i am constructing my own showroom & now it’s construction is almost complete… I am a impoter also & have registered my own company & will import almost all kind of Car’s in Future;) Car’s & Forex both are my craze & Now my Business also … I,ll keep in touch with forex also in my Office & wana become the fulltime forex trader as i also got it’s good experience now:) …
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

This is a good thread, the trading methods PipHacker uses are similar to mine, although I’m much more of a newbie and still learning and perfecting my trading techiniques.

Good to see PipHacker explaining some of his trades more and more.
Thanks PipHacker.
I’ll be following this thread closely!

Good luck with your new venture. Hope it’s as successful as your forex business.

Cheers.

Hey Thank’s & Nice to know that you like this thread…:slight_smile: Now see this is How PipHacker draw his S/R Line’s… Maybe this PipHacker’s Method of drawing S/R Lines may help’s you more…:slight_smile: on higher timeframes like 4-Hour…

Support Line’s Defination according to PipHacker!!!

The candle with a wick which makes it low & than retraces back for a good bullish move including 2/3 more candles for more than +100 Pip’s … Than draw a support line of that candles wick coz Market touched it makes it’s low and retraces back into bullish mood…& if market comes back & manage to break it than hope so manage to drops more than +50 Pip as depends on how strong that line was and how accurate u pplz manage to draw it…

& Vice Versa For Resistance Line…For more see screenshot:p

PipHacker!!!

[B]Now Usd/Chf is still struggling to break it’s Support level 1.0420…
If it break’s it than:D … otherwise in case of back retracement it will be a good long trade…

See the Both screenshot’s to know how PipHacker draw his trendline’s

I was short on Usd/Jpy Since from 103.20 & when i have posted it’s screenshot also NOW SEE THIS SCREENShot as i was keeping an eye on U/J Since from morning & i have also post it’s screenshot of daily chart in which lowerline of trendline break & also An important support line was breaked in a 4-Hour chart so i enter for short and closed at the end for +30 Pip’s… It was a nice trade… Hope so PipHacker’s detail with screenshots will be helpfull to PipHacker’s thread viewer’s…For more visit my post No# 368 With screenshot…
PipHacker!!!

Long On Usd/Jpy @ 102.95

[B]Hope So After Some Great Bearish movement Now it’s seems a time of Back Retracement… Let’s see… Well i also already take advantage of Short trade on U/J In morning when it breaks the important Support level 103.22… Now no more fundamental is about to release & technically U/J Seem’s retraces back…

[B]Wooow TP=3 Is Successfully Achieved +30 Pip’s Locked & Position Closed…:smiley: It’s a great day for me & seem’s U/J Is Lucky for me today lol…First i did successfull Short trade & Now Successfull Long…
PipHacker!!!:smiley: [/B]

[B][/B][B]After Today’s Successfull Short trade on Usd/Jpy & The other long trade onthe same Pair Below is the PipHacker’s Performance…

Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket ------------+334

Overall Max. Pip’s After Signal’s -------+1238

:slight_smile: PipHacker:) !!![/B]

Just a quick question PipHacker, when you say you don’t trade the closing session, are you referring to London close or NY close?

I find the big movements usually occur during London trading and not during the overlay period of London and NY? Do you agree?

Cheers.

[B]It’s London session… ITry my best not to trade on it’s closing session… Yes it’s true movement is really very good during london session, specially in Gbd related Pair’s:p …

Hi Guy’s I have Said in my Post No # 362 Of My this thread that if E/U Fail’s to break the Upperline of trendline than it will be a good short trade chance & see my post no# 362 first with screenshot than my this post with screenshot… Yes there was a good short trade chance when first E/U Fail’s to break the upperline for almost +50 Pip’s… Now Hope So bull’s are in favour coz breakout at the end of the day in E/U Also in a daily chart Condition’s are in Bull’s favour but Stoch is heading down seems maybe at the start it show some bearish movement but hope so after that bullish movement is expected. Let’s see…What happened next… But i find any apportunity for long than i,ll close my eye’s & go for long through lower time frame’s… But PipHacker may also go against the trend:D …

Well Now See My Post No# 369 Of my this thread In which i have Said that 1.0420 Is the good Support level & if Usd/Chf Successfully Managed to break it than ‘‘Bang’’:smiley: …We May see some very good bearish movement now see when this level was break than Usd/Chf dropped for almost +32 Pip’s as it was almost a closing session & coz of news [Usd Trade Balance] & closing session it didnt dropped much even remain’s slow… Now see the screenshot’s…In a daily chart Usd/Chf managed to break the Minor support line & also indicator’s are in a right place & heading downside… Mean’s from daily chart Seem’s Usd/Chf clearly indicating bearish movement at coming Monday…
Now see the four hour chart As at last friday Support Line clearly break & about which i also have said in my post No# 369 That if 1.0420 Support line breaks than Usd/Chf will drop & it did dropped but now both indicator’s are showing in a oversold region maybe at the start in 1st session U/C Show some bullish movement but hope so sfter that it will show some good bearish movement …Let’s See coz in a daily chart the main trend is down…

[B]Wooow Guy’s seem’s E/U Will remain bearish in next couple of Hour’s also , seem’s like retraces back … Hamm let’s see what happened next i,ll post the screenshot later…:slight_smile: