PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

Short On Gbd/Jpy @ 103.90

[B]Im today bit late to post my this short entry here coz today i have some connection problem:mad: i think i have to exit before this important speech ''USD Fed Governor Kroszner Speaks ‘’ which is about to come after 40- Minute’s…
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

Hamm I have now closed my this short entry coz it seems to be retraces back now … i,ll post the screenshot later that why i enter here and how…
Closed position for +2 Pip’s…

[B]Well My today’s short entry was my mistake as i mistakenly enter’s for short but instantly closed my position when i saw G/J Going against me though G/J Trend seem’s to me down but but coz of some back to back new’s i closed my position i think it was a good decision coz G/J Instantly after that go against me & almost if i was there than almost hit my Sl… that’s why i normally closed my position’s in these sort of circumstances for small profit’s or small losses. i never want my SL =-40 Pip’s to Hit:eek: … Now seems G/J will drop lol:p but i am already out…:o
PipHacker!!!:rolleyes: [/B]

Wooow today some good bearish movement we see in Usd/Cad…Almost for +100 Pip’s before retracing back coz of reversal candle…:eek:
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile:

Hi goodMorning everyOne:)
I am Short On Usd/Jpy @ 104.99

[B]I am short Coz seem’s a reversal candle in a 4-Hour chart:p Right now market is bit slow but i enter coz seems a good apportunity to go short… It maybe retraces back for a while but hope so remain bearish for some good Pip’s let’s see…
I,ll Post the screenshot Later…:slight_smile:

lol:D U/J Is very slow now… More than my expectation:o
Can u believe it almost no move since from last half an hour…seems to be struck at 104.95…

[B]lol Now almost an hour have passed with no movement & i have to leave for sometime coz im very busy these day’s i though i might be able to catch some move before leaving but U/J Still seems struck at 103.95 /96 /94…:rolleyes: I have now closed my this short Position coz i can not let my position running without my attention … though trend seems to me down that’s why i enter for short but this slow movement is more than my expectation… i,ll try to enter later in a day… See you guy’s…:stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like 50ema wants to dip below 200 ema. If it happens, a good breakout south might produce some nice pips. Pull it up on your charts to see that it is still early. Maybe that is why price is stuck in a rut. Trying to make up it’s mind at this critical level.

Oh… looks like I was a few minutes late to post. Oh well… have a nice day with your showroom construction.:slight_smile:

Should have let it run with a tp and sl. It made the run south. I know it is easy to get paranoid not babysitting the trade. Invest in a notebook pc or pda. Then you can multitask between trading and other obligations no matter where you are at.

[B][/B]

[B]Hi there Guy’s well there was no problem with my today’s short trade entry with Usd/Jpy at 104.99 But when i enter for short U/J Remain’s struck there for almost an hour & i have to leave & i though i might be able to catch some good Pip’s before i leave but U/J Remain’s struck there so i exit my position on that time coz being a day trader i can not let my position open there without my presence now i just came back & amazed to see U/J Drop’s for almost +44 Pip’s so far from the point where i enter’s for short lol
I,ll post the screenshot later that how i went for short coz my this short entry was coz of a reversal candle in 4-Hour Chart…
Anyway’s Soon PipHacker will be a fulltime trader;) … My entry was perfect today but missed the great move today:rolleyes: …

[B]Hi There Buddy:)
Actually i am conscious about my record… I never want my SL to Hit & i like to do my all the trades in my presence as i know i can enter for any other trade in my favour in anyother time Anyway’s Seems like It’s not a lucky day for me as i enter for short with perfect entry even U/J Drop’s for +44 Pip’s in my favour but i close it too early:o …Now i just came back & see the whole situation anyway’s 104.40 Is a another support level if U/J Manage to break it & manage to remain below this than more bearish movement is expected… Let’s see…

Not too late for guppy or cable?!?!:slight_smile:

[B]Maybe I go short on Gbd/Jpy after half an hour…:slight_smile:
PipHacker!!![/B]

[B]Haha yea buddy i think i also missed the great short movement on Gbd/Jpy , Usd/Chf & My Usd/Jpy…:o
Maybe i go short on G/J After half an hour… I,ll see the condition’s again after half an hour if in my favour to go short than i,ll go…
PipHacker!!![/B]

[B]Cables seems to me in a bullish mood today…1.9520 is another important resistance level if cables manage to break it and manage to remain up this level then it will hopefully show more bullish movement coz from daily chart there seems to me bullish trend…:wink:
PipHacker!!!:stuck_out_tongue: [/B]

[B]Hammm U/J Seems to me more bearish + Usd/Chf & G/J Also but seems to me a busy day with news today as now couple of back to back Euro data’s are coming …;)So guy’s beaware of them as it may change the situation to either side…:rolleyes:

I never seen price so stale on the Asian/London cross:confused:

Must be waiting for the news?