PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

[B]Well first i decided to go short on G/J & about which i have mentioned in my previous post but suddenly condition go against me as G/J Seems to pulling back before the start of new candle in a 4-Hour chart …Now seems to be have a strange move …Seems like a strong battle between buyer’s & seller’s:cool:
Also now back to back new’s announcement’s are coming so batter to stay away:) from any trade for now…
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

Yea!!! Not only Gbd/Jpy but all Jpy related Pair’s seems to Struck…See E/U & U/J Also …

g/j just being a flirty tease. She is going down. May pop on a news spike but down she will go. Right now is not the best entry. Maybe a sell stop will work best. If not triggered then no worries.

[B]Woow Now see All G/J Related pair suddenly making the good move coz of lot of New’s announcement’s right now…:eek:

No buddy it bullish…Actually i was also thinking to go short on G/J As i also said in my previous post but i also said that only if other conditions were in my favour to go short… but now see the screenshot i was ready to go short but at the end the candle in 4-Hour formed a reversal candle shape… So 1st G/J Remain’s strucked their but after sometime it retraces back to bullish mood coz of this reversal candle in 4-Hour chart & You know im also trading through this pattren coz my morning U/J Trade was also based on reversal candle…That’s why i didnt go for short…
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile:

[B]Hi there Guy’s i just came back here & Amazed to see some wounderfull movement specailly E/J… Seem’s it was a great chance to go short on E/J @ 162.40:rolleyes: …

“sell stop” is your friend:)

[B]lol:D … See You Buddy tomorrow… It was a busy day with new’s … I think it was an excellent chance to go short on U/J at morning , Short on Usd/Chf also & Now Short on E/J in last session… But I missed them all:confused: didnt seems to me a lucky day…Anyway’s it’s batter getting nothing instead of losing something:p See You guy’s tomorrow…
GoodLuck…
PipHacker!!![/B]

[B]Hi Morning Guy’s:) …
Seem’s a good Short Apportunity on Usd/Chf before this Chf data…
’'CHF Retail Sales y/y ''
Also a good Long Apportunity On EUro/Usd… But couple of Euro data’s are coming so i,ll not preffer to go long their but Usd/Chf for my point of view looking to go short…

Hi Guy’s:p …I Just came Back with Short On Nzd/Usd @ 0.7635

[B]Some Euro important fundamental’s are about to come and hope so they will not affect My short N/U Entry:rolleyes: …Coz No problem was there with my entry…I,ll post the screenshot later let’s see…:smiley:

WoooW tOugh day Guy’s…See the screenshot i already closed My this N/U Short with just +5 Pip’s On the board & went away just came back again coz see the screenshot…My this short entry was from the breakout from lowertime frame…There was no problem with my this short entry as i consider this one perfect as my other entries but see the reversal ‘‘DOJI’’ Formed inthe end …mean the candle in which i enters for short formed a doji shape so i immediately exit now this was a good decision by me & my posted screenshot was after time when i closed but see ur chart by 30-minutes Tf…Though didnt hit my SL Yet but if i were there than it gone for -32 Pip’s against me… this was a new’s affect also as some important news announcements were there after my entry + reversal candle’s impact was also there now see the screenshot…:stuck_out_tongue:
PipHacker!!!

[B]Woo i was almost sure about Usd/Chf bearish movement at morning and i also have mentioned in my last post now see Usd/Chf drop’s for almost +42 Pip’s… I didnt enter in Usd/chf short trade coz of Its upcoming fundamental ''CHF Retail Sales y/y ‘’ So decided to go short on N/U …Also Euro/Usd was looking to go long but i also didnt go for it coz it’s couple of important fundamental’s were going to announce… So far it move up for +20 Pip’s almost …Mix reaction coz of new’s also…

[B][B]E/J Seem’s bullish to me right now…Seems there is a good long trade apportunity on E/J But after half an hour couple of important fundamentals are about to come that’s why im stay away…:slight_smile:
’‘USD Housing Starts ‘’
’‘USD Building Permits’'
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B][/B]

[B][/B][B]This Was a Busy week for me also little Unlucky I didnt did Much trade’s this Week…Anyway’s I just need one more Successfull trade for +30 Pip’s to Complete My target of +400 Pip’s Per Month…My this Moth’s Pip’s Calculation Start’s from 21st April 2008 & will Be close at 21st May 2008 …I have to lock atleast +30 More Pip’s before 21st May to complete my +400 Pip’s target Per Month…:wink:

Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket ------------+371

Overall Max. Pip’s After Signal’s -------+1356

:slight_smile: PipHacker :slight_smile: !!![/B]

[B][/B][B]Hi Guy’s… I am Expecting N/U To Show Some great Bullish Movement at this Coming Monday… Let’s see … I,ll try my best to enter for long through lower tf’s if i find any chance to go long…
PipHacker!^!:slight_smile: [/B]

[B][/B][B]Hi Guy’s i was analysing the market & i am very much optimist about Cables to show some very good Bullish movement tomorrow… Coz i am right now observing the reversal candles in Both the pair’s Nzd/Usd & Gbd/Usd on daily chart’s & hope so power of reversal candles will favour bullish trend tomorrow …Maybe N/U At the start show little bearish movement but after that bullish & about the cables hope so bullish till from the start let’s see…:smiley:

Short On Aud/Uad @ 0.9540

[B]Hi Guy’s!!!
Well i am having problem with this site since from morning as it was not opening:confused:
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/13263-babypips-site-problem.html

Now just manage to online here;) But i have already entered for short on AUD/CAD @ 0.9497 & This pair dropped so for +35 Pip’s also & i able to lock +30 Pip’s but as coz of site log in problem i was unable to post my this entry here that’s why i,ll not count these +30 Pip’s here in my total…

[B]+30 Pip’s & Position Closed All target Profit’s are Successfully Achieved:D