PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

Hi greywolf.
I have posted the screenshot of GU Last night & see it did happened same which i was expecting i said i was expecting the break of supportline & see G/U DId same today with +50 Pip’s almost :eek:
I also missed this move as i was busy with my U/C Trade since from morning but it was an excellent chance to go short on G/U…Now see both G/U Screenshots 1st one is of last night & 2nd one is of today with perfect breakdown
PipHacker!!!

WOW…all the USD pairs seem to be going crazy!!!..think this is in anticipation of the major news coming up?? If the news is not good, then maybe there will be just as big a move back again…hmmm

[B]Yepp!!! Seems a great volatality in the market today… I think batter to stay away atleast for another hour … Specially see Gbd/Usd after the break of it’s perfect support line it dropps for almost +100 Pip’s now even without any important fundamental related with G/U… (for more see my previous posted screenshot with G/U Support line break)
PipHacker!!![/B]

Seem’s a long apportunity On Cad/Chf Pair # 1.0367

Long On Cad/Jpy @ 104.90

Now see Guy’s Seems Usd/Cad is retracing back in my short entry favour which i already closed and seems now show some good bearish movement …I think it was the news impact when it retraces back from 0.9890 coz i was almost sure about this short trade thats why i enter without the break of support line of trendline now see retraces back to bearish mood:rolleyes:
But iam out of this trade:o
PipHacker!!!

I was long on G/U @ 9825 from Friday, it did go against me for a bit, but i just waited it out and got out @9839, which i was lucky to get because it only went up to 9845.
:wink:

[B][/B]

[B]All target profits are successfully Achieved tp =4 = +40 Pip’s Position Closed for +40 Pip’s:)

PipHacker!!!:cool: [/B]

[B]Lucky enough to get out coz see my previous posts with screenshot’s that how G/U Breaks the support line & that bearish movement is totally coz of it…
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

Well i didn’t see anything i like today, and the London session is almost over anyway. E/U G/U can’t make up it’s mind which way it wants to go.

[B]Well Now for tomorrow both Euro/Usd & Gbd/Usd seems bearish to me from daily chart. Seems both are making mind for bearish mood tomorrow. But tomorrow some important Usd Fundamentals are also coming let’s see. Well i think you just like to trade in E/U or G/U ??? Well PipHacker trade in any availabe pair. PipHacker just need the entry apportunity:D That’s It;)

[B]Hi GoodMorning GuY’s:)
Today i am Keeping an eye On Eueo/Jpy & Usd/Jpy … I am waiting for the break of both’s supports level. Let’s see …I’ll enter for short soon after the break of strong support level:p
PipHacker!!![/B]

Short On Usd/Jpy @ 103.95

[B]Though U/J Breaks it support level & hope so it will drop for some good Pip’s also but if it’s Pushed By a strong relly than maybe in between i close my this short position But i think it will drop for 40/50 Pips from now to till next 3/4 Hour’s Let’s see:)

Would you mind posting a picture of the support level you are looking at?

Thanks

I just close My this Position with -14 Pip’s this ****ing Fundamental :mad: was though not of much importance but Pushed U/J oN Backside after it revised.
Bad day today with badluck. I,ll post the screenshot later

Try to enter later in a day in anyother pair well there was no problem with my entry . i enter excat after the break of support line today even U/J Seems to me also that will make a good bearish move but after the EURO Fundamental which was not of much importance market showed some strange volatality. Which seems very strange me …Anyhow i dont wana hang myself there and dont wana wait my SL To hit so that’s why closed with -14 Pip’s.
Maybe U/J came back and become normal after this volatility. But as i said i dont wana see my sl hit’s…:rolleyes:
Wish me luck for the next time guy’s:)
Last week was superb for me as i locked +187 Pip’s in just a single week & seems this week is bad for me so far as after a single successfull trade with some bad trades i only managed to lock +6 Pip’s so far:eek: Anyway’s my target is +100 Pip’s per week with +400/Pip’s per month. Hope so i,ll achieved.
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile:

[B]Woow Guys did you noticed the extreme volatility in all the Jpy’s related pair’s?? even with no news annonncements now:eek:
Strange:rolleyes:
PipHacker!!![/B]

Yep, they are taking off like rockets, especially the g-y. No news, eh? Must be something, somewhere…

I made 35pips riding the gbp/jpy today, it broke through a resistance level on H4 so maybe it’ll head higher.