PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

I missed that nice ride down on the E/U, oh well hopefully i’ll get in on the retrace. Still showing some bearish movement

Yea All Jpy Related pairs move like a rocket lol and go against the break of levels. After a long time a saw this sort of strange move without any special news event. I think you seems to me right must be something somewhere that suddenly moves the market like a rocket:p
Coz today there was no problem with my entry. i think it was perfect but dont know what was the reason behind all:confused:
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile:

Well I think guy’s there might be any error in B.P. Site. that’s why pic. was not attaching properly:rolleyes:
Now you can just open it in new window than copy the image & after that save it in your pc. than you can see in a clear view.

Keitsuke:)
Many Cong. On your yesterdays performance. Keep it up Bro.:wink:

Interesting… I’m wondering what broker you use. I have different results with the exact same chart. At least the candle sticks are different. Does anyone know why that would be? I’ve attached my chart to show you the difference.

I think he use’s FxPro, your brokers time is probably different, so the start and end time of the candles are not going to match.

[B]Well Buddy i am using FxPro. Demo the former North Finance:)
Now greywolf is absolutly right:)
Broker’s timing of open & close of candle is totally different that’s why it may not match with each… Well i am using Odl platform also maybe it’s chart may match with your’s… Any ways now see the previous screenshot again as i have attached it again the 206.54 is the strongest resistance level and also notice that what happened when it breaks …G/J Move up for almost so far +150 Pip’s… That why these sort of breakout methods are most reliable methods which PipHacker Consider’s:rolleyes:
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

[B]Hi Guy’s i was out, was busy & just came back …Seem’s missed some great movement’s specailly on Euro/Usd…Wooow what a bearish move was there:o
Let’s see if i can get any chance to enter in any trade today:)
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

Hamm Important Usd fundamentals are about to come i think for now batter is to stay away from the market

I’m waiting for the E/U to bottom out and get it long on the ride up.

I will wait for news to come out to. I share your ideas of going long on E/U but also I’m seeing a good short opportunity on U/J.

Hope i’m not wrong :rolleyes: !

Good Trading to all !

Sam !

Hey Buddy seems lowerline of trendline is going to break for going short on U/J but dont enter now i,ll post the screenshot wait for next 25/Minutes for confirmation coz i think Jpy related pairs seems to me much volatile

Guy’s forget about E/U I think i am observing some good potential in U/J By going short but only if this existing candle remains below the lowerline of this trendline in 30-minutes chart so u may enter for short in next candle wait for more confirmation for next 20-minutes

Guy’s dont enters for short on Usd/Jpy [B]Be Alret[/B] … I,ll explain the reason in my next post with screenshot why:D
[B]PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

Might be best to wait for a close below that trend line before going short.

This is why i call myself PipHacker lol:D
Now see U/J Retracing back …i,ll explain the reason why i was right:rolleyes:
with screenshot’s… & some important secrets of trendlines & how to get advantage with them in lower timeframes also…Now imp. news is coming after sometime so be alert again and stay away just for the time being
PipHacker!!!

Now see again E/U Retraces down:rolleyes:
Thats y i said in my last post about E/U that forget about it coz on that time i didnt feel any potential in it to go long

:wink: See u guy’s later in a day

Well guy’s see the screenshot this is the reason that’s why i stopped you guy’s by going short. first screenshot is of when U/J Breaks the lower line of trendline & i said you all to wait …reason is mentioned in it. see my todays live conversation with you guys with Detail in screenshots. see them one by one with detail that who to enter for a perfect trade after the breakouts from 30-minutes to hourly timeframe charts. but i enters in a four hour to daily charts excat after the breakouts of anykind of trendlines , channels or S/R Lines. But in a lowertime frames i wait after the breakout and let the candle to close than enters in a next if for short candle closes below the trendline with bearish shape and vice-versa for long…
This is the PipHacking Secret No#1 Which PipHacker uses for scalp trades. My this method is very much effective but only if you have drawn valid trendlines, channels & S/R Lines by . Dont rely on any indicator for that like Fracls or any related.
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile:

Many Thanks Piphacker !

I did not go in and watched. I’m glad I only watched :slight_smile: !

My motivation was coming from the fact that I’ve thaugh that the 5th wave of the motive phase was attained but I was wrong it was not the 5th but probably the third !

That you for your valuable tips. I will study them … and re-study them … :o

Samtao !

I didn’t take any trades on the U/J today.