PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

thanks for posting the screen shots piphacker, it shows a perfect fakeout.
I didn’t enter any U/J but I’m sure being a noob like me I would have gotten impatient and went short… :o

[B]Hey thank’s guy’s :slight_smile:
PipHacker really love to help other’s in any possible way;)
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

[B]Woow Guy’s this is an extreme busy day with new’s. Seems difficult to enter today also. Let’s see if i get any entry chance?
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

Short On Gbd/Jpy @ 208.10

I was little late to post my entry level here as i was bit busy with my short entry. Hope so it will drop for some good Pip’s let’s see:)
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile:

what you think about going long on E/U @ 1.5511?

wait dont long untill the break of 1.5527 i,ll post the screenshot . i am afraid it will may not retraces back near this level

Though G/J Dropps for +28 Pip’s after my short entry but it really was a very cretical short entry …there was no problem with my this short entry but dont know why one of the most volatile pair like G/J seems very slow and seems struggling to move in either side anyways i have closed my this short with tp=2 =+20 Pip’s coz i dont wana hang myself here specially with G/J:rolleyes:

seems it breaks but still wait for candle to close also see stoch in a overbough region so be alert

Hey Keitsuke see the screenshot see this channel …though level clearly breaks but see Stoch was already in a overbought region & was the main reason that E/U REtraces back and i also said you to be alret coz of overbought Stoch. That why i use this indicator … If breakout happened in a overbought /oversold stoch region than i normally dont enter in a trade …but in a higher tf like 4-hour & daily in these case i target for atleast +15/+20 Pip’s now its the important USD Fundamental time see the screenshot:D

Look at this chart, E/U M30, let’s wait until it breaks one of the trend lines. :wink:

time to long E/U! :smiley:

I wouldn’t yet, there is still no clear signal which way it’s going. This has been a very choppy week.

ok looks like it’s finally moving up on the H4 and lower tf’s. Lets see how long it will last.

[B]Hi Guy’s i just came back again & seems i have missed the long apportunity in E/U:eek: I,ll post the screenshot later of perfect PipHacker’s entery way after any breakout but so far it moved up for +20 Pip’s and more Pip’s are expected:D Hope so who are already did go long must be enjoying [/B]

I need to learn to be patient…and wait for confirmation.
I did enter at 1.5511 and close out at -5 pips. :frowning:
But now breakout confirmed and I’m long at 1.5526, expect tp at 1.5580.
Too ambitious?

I think it might be difficult to achieve 1.5580 inthis same existing candle in 4-Hour chart but if you wana hang yourself inthis trade than if this 4-hour candle closes above 1.5542 than i am very much sure that in the next candle E/U is expecting to achieve 1.5580… but i think your entry was perfect at 1.5526

I think its now batter for you to close at 1.5555 coz it is closing session and firday also your still in profit with good Pip’s …

[B]But remember if this existing candle in 4-hour chart manage to close above at 1.5542 than I hope so next candle will be bullish also to achieve your target profit … But i think in closing session anything can happened , movement might be also slow, and friday also…
Happy PipIn:p
PipHacker!!![/B]

thank you piphacker. i was thinking the same thing, i don’t want to leave the position open over the weekend if my tp target is not reached. lets see how far up it goes…