PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

Well I closed at 199.59 for +44 pips. I do have my own mm strategy and didn’t want to get too greedy even if it does go up more. :wink:

There’s not a whole lot in this Forum on candlestick pattern trading…except for Tymen’s “Joy of Candlestick Trading” but it’s a scalping method executed on a 5min TF using BB, Keltner Channels & MACD…and it’s not for me. Others use patterns in their systems but they’re not usually based on them.

So like you said, to teach yourself you have to learn from various other places too. FF just happened to have a little more and I was able to learn a little more there. Now I do feel more confidence in this area.

I guess the “shuffling” and trying to learn from other system is a necessary stage in the beginning to developing one’s own system and once one does, then they will be in the same place you are…happily pipin’ along :smiley:

Thanks for giving a little more insight into your system and I look forward to more :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Yepp!!!
This is excatly what the newbies need to do but once after selecting any successfull system and they feel they are habitual of getting pip’s through them on demo while practicing then came on real …im sure they never feel any problem making pip’s:)
PipHacker!!!:smiley:

Congratulations for meeting your monthly profit target. I guess the piphacking machine will have to rest for some preventive maintenance. Have a nice holiday. I will look forward to following more when you come back.

[B]AWESOME HACKER!! :smiley: :smiley: Good for You!![/B]

[B][/B][B]Thank You Guy’s for Chocking Me Up!!!:slight_smile:
PipHacker!!!:smiley: [/B]

[B][/B]I Have yesterday again enter for three successfull trades!!!

1. Short Usd/Jpy @ 101.30 = +24 Pip’s ------ +52 Pip’s OverAll Maximum
  2. Short Euro/Jpy@ 160.25 = +30 Pip’s ------ +56 Pip’s OverAll Maximum
  3. Long Gbd/Jpy @ 198.66 = +30 Pip’s--------+88 Pip’s OverAll Maximum

[B]
After 3-Successfull trade’s today PipHacker’s Trades with detail Is Attached In World Doc.!!!

Pip’s In PipHacker’s Pocket ------------+413

Overall Max. Pip’s After Signal’s -------+956

Target of +400 Pip’s/Month Have Been Successfully Achieved

:slight_smile: PipHacker :slight_smile: [/B]

[B]Well I said in My last post about Gbd/Usd that 1.9640 is very much important level and if G/U Successfully able to break it and remains above it than it will show very good bullish movement now see your chart after breaking 1.9640 level so far +47 Pip’s so far and more are expected… :slight_smile:
PipHacker!!![/B]

Yes I see that! But I missed it :frowning: I didn’t see it at first on the 1HR, but saw it on the 4HR as how you described the pattern you look for.

I was in a U/Y trade at the time too… good for +15…coulda gone more but set a t/p as it’s time for bed and it hit…but any pips is better than no pips I say :slight_smile:

While waiting for my trade to go somewhere, I was busy plotting s/r lines on several pairs, and still trying to figure which are important. My S line for your trade I had put at 1.9649…not far from yours of 1.9640. Not sure either whether to plot the lines under the wicks or the bodies…:confused:

Good Night for now :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Sweet Pip;45319]Yes I see that! But I missed it I didn’t see it at first on the 1HR, but saw it on the 4HR as how you described the pattern you look for

While waiting for my trade to go somewhere, I was busy plotting s/r lines on several pairs, and still trying to figure which are important. My S line for your trade I had put at 1.9649…not far from yours of 1.9640. Not sure either whether to plot the lines under the wicks or the bodies

Good Night for now [QUOTE]

[B]Hey Look’s like 1.9640 was an extreme strong level now see yourself Gbd/Usd is now +118 Pip’s up so far after breaking this strong resistance level… coz i was expecting the same bullish move…:rolleyes:
I was out & not at home just saw this excellent bullish movement…:slight_smile:

[B]
Well see the Screenshot’s … This the way that why PipHacker is called PipHacker…

1. See the One Hour Chart …It was 1.9630…A strong resistance level but i add +10 Pip’s more in it… So i said to all in my post that 1.9640 is the strongest resistance level & if it breakes than a stong bullish movement is expected & see yourself More than +180 Pip’s Up Move is recorded Now…
    Upperline of trendline is easily break’s:rolleyes:
  2. After that see 4-Hour chart’s screenshot… Now another signal to go long came from candlestick pattren in a 4-Hour chart to go long and it also have give us a confirmation to go long… As first signal to go long is trigged by this candlestick pattren at 1.9619 in a 4-Hour chart then after the breakout accured in a hourly chart which also give’s us the 100% pure signal to go long at 1.9630 but i add +10 Pip’s coz just to avoide from a false breakout’s & now see yourself +180 Pip’s bullish movement is recorded in G/U…
    PipHacker!!![/B]

[B]—Aud/Usd … Well 0.9345 this was an important Resistance level & as soon as this level break’s it move up to +52 Pip’s So far…:slight_smile:

—Euro/Jpy Also have just break it’s Important resistance level 161.72 , though it remain’s bullish throughout the day but maybe after little bearish movement it will remain bullish…:slight_smile:

& About Gbd/Usd after remaining bullish throughout the day seem’s now it’s time to show some good bearish movement…:slight_smile:

[B]Seem’s It’s a good apportunity to go short on E/U Right now Hammm But it’s a closing session & i dont trade on this session also im Off from trade’s:D
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: :smiley: [/B]

Wooow Almost +58 Pip’s drop now from the point from which im expecting it to drop…

[B][/B][B]Hi There Guy’s!!!
Usd/Cad seem’s Bullish to me today;)
But Im still waiting for some important level’s to break Let’s see…:slight_smile:

There is a sideway’s trend in Usd/Cad since from morning…Hammm & about Euro/Jpy i said in my yestardays post that it breaks the important level in 4-Hour chart which was 161.72 & see so far +125 Pip’s so far…:rolleyes:
G/J Is also showing bullish movement coz it also breaks the important level tomorrow…

[B]Usd/Cad trend was side way’s since from morning but now seem’s it started to some some good bullish movement so far +37 Pip’s… Let’s see how much it can manage to move more bullish before Cad ‘‘Core CPI m/m’’ which is about to announce in 25 -Minutes:p
Frankly speaking i was expecting Usd/Cad to show good bullish movement since from morning for more than +50 Pip’s before the announcement of this important cad data but it was a side ways trend type movement but now move up for +37 Pip’s so far…:rolleyes:

+60 Pip’s Maximum of Usd/Cad Before new’s…

Woow Hi There Guy’s …Now See Usd/Cad …Look’s like PipHacker’s Analysis are Rocking…:smiley:
Today at morning i said about Usd/Cad that it seem’s to me in a Bullish Mood… At morning it showed some sideways movement but after the start of 2nd session it moved upto more than +100 Pip’s… almost +120 Pip’s Bullish Movement… Look’s Like PipHacker’s analysis are rocking:rolleyes: Hope so PipHacker will be in Action from 2morrow…Let’s see…

Seems Usd/Cad Drops for some good pips coz see 30-Minutes chart seems like a reversal candel…:slight_smile: Already drops for +18 Pip’s…:smiley: But still the main trend is up in 4-Hour chart… :slight_smile:
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile:

[B][/B][B]Im Expecting Gbd/Jpy as Bullish tomorrow & the reason is the daily chart…Seem’s G/J Breaks the important level in 4-Hour chart…Anyway’s If G/J Before closing the market remain’s above 203.40 Than Hope so next day it will totally reamis bullish also… :smiley: But Maybe tomorrow PipHacker Go Against the trend for a short trade…:smiley:
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

[I]So much for your Holiday!! When do you sleep Hacker!! You are too funny!:wink: [/I] Good luck on your trades!