Political Opinion

2 Likes

We have to start doing something about these “white supremist” in this country.
Flying the flags at half staff seems to be a good start…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

So, we need the “white supremist” to go to Chicago and kill both the murderers and the victims to
get some attention to this black on black crime.

1 Like

you tell me, you more likely to be a victim to a crime from your own race, killing somebody base on race, religion or sexual orientation is a terrorist act regardless what color you are, i think all extreme group preach separation is no different from ISIS

for example

in syria and iraq, you have the goverment, the people and then ISIS.

in Afghan you have the goverment, the people and then the taliban

in the u.s.a. you have the goverment, the people and then “white supremist"

i can see why you are offended and want to divert the question to black on black crime but you talking apples to oranges

every country have crime that they have to deal with but no country wants a terrorist group in their country

We already do mate ! - Hear Janice recount how the males with brains and experience FAR greater than the “Diversity hires” are driven to jobs in China - and presumably Russia, Korea etc - whilst we watch our bridges fall down and our aeroplanes fly themselves into the ground !

1 Like

Don’t post articles @markaria. It’s frowned upon to have unoriginal thought. :joy:

2 Likes

Long term ramifications of this? I did a double-take when I heard the news of this.

Maybe the political environment right now is so bad between the US and Russia that saying even this, right now, doesn’t make things any worse.

1 Like

Sarah, I totally agree with you, as I posted earlier, talk about the kettle calling the pot black

Jimmy Dore says
" There are no greater thugs or terrorist than the United States"

1 Like

just the standard auto-response, but the 6 in a rows stop right after that so they did take action, they do owe us an explanation of how 4 is being allowed for some and not others

You cut and paste a story, and give your Political Opinion, that seems pretty simple to me, but like you said some lack the mental equipment

1 Like

Dude, why do you say this, giving your Political Opinion along with the story you are commenting on is just common curtesy as if gives a reference to get more information , I also see some commenting on someone else comment but they don’t quote the comment they are commenting on,

1 Like

you just never happy and complain about everything, geez

you just never happy and complain about ever post, geez

1 Like

so you think my posts are complaining about other posts :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Does anyone remember if Flags were lowered to honor the 5 officers killed by a BLM supporter?

was this a terrorist act?

1a

1 Like

1 Like

yes and that was a terrorist act

• terrorist act - the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear. act of terrorism, terrorism.

1 Like

i know the pain i cost you, i must say i’m sorry

this might be your best post this month, congrats

2 Likes