Political Opinion

most of these people can’t cope in this world so they need a platform like this, let’s hope their anger stays on the platform and not into the world.

Yes there is a connection, the states and cities with the strongest gun laws have the most gun violence, just look at Chicago, the law biding public will obey the gun laws making them easy prey for the gun-toting criminal

but not every American owns 5 guns, half of Americans own no gun at all

Good people owning guns is not the problem, Bad people with guns are the problem, come up with a law that keeps guns out of the hands of bad people and I am all for it, but every law so far only targets the good people

both 1st and 2nd amendments are rights we all should support

Funny, I just did an inventory and I actually own 5 guns, three 22’s, one 9mm, and one side by side double barrel 12 gauge. Go ahead, make my day

1 Like

The safest place in America is at a gun show

1a

1a2

1 Like

Don’t you feel bad for the media right now, NOT!!!

1a 1a2

1 Like

you will never come up with a law that will stop bad people from getting guns, the problem is so call good people with guns that goes thru the legal channels to get guns to sell to the criminals

what we look at is the end results of gun violence but there is a middle man who’s not out there killing people but he sure knows how to get you any kind of gun you want

where there is violence in the world there is profits to be made, including the USA

and we are also dealing with the after effect that our own government was involved in

CIA involvement in Contra cocaine trafficking

In April 1986, Associated Press reported on an FBI probe into Contra cocaine trafficking. According to the report, “Twelve American, Nicaraguan and Cuban-American rebel backers interviewed by The Associated Press said they had been questioned over the past several months [about contra cocaine trafficking] by the FBI. In the interviews, some covering several days and being conducted in Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Colorado and California, several of the Contra backers told AP of firsthand knowledge of cocaine trafficking.”[7]

On April 17, 1986, the Reagan administration released a three-page report stating that there were some Contra-cocaine connections in 1984 and 1985, and that these connections occurred at a time when the rebels were “particularly hard pressed for financial support” because aid from the United States had been cut off.[8] The report said: “We have evidence of a limited number of incidents in which known drug traffickers have tried to establish connections with Nicaraguan resistance groups” and that the drug activity took place “without the authorization of resistance leaders.”[8]

![1a|456x427]

And fast forward to today and the CIA is in the heroin trade and you wonder why I do not trust the CIA

1a

2 Likes

We’ve known about that for many many years !

CIA - IMF have been screwing up countries all over the world for decades !

Now they are turning their attentions inwards - towards destabilising USA - well some might say "serves you right " ! - But the facts are as you state.

2 Likes

Better for whom ?

1 Like

better for the multiple people he was gonna kill

If you can’t be bothered to link back to the posts you’re responding to, so I can look at them - then you can talk to yourself !

1 Like

You responded to me and you don’t understand what I’m talking about :open_mouth:. any way it will be better if people who can’t cope with the changing world kill themselves instead of killing other people. :v:

if we every get to the point where we need this many guns to go out in public we are in serious trouble as a country

Better for whom ?

We have a general rule that people who struggle to “cope” - should receive help - and “Affirmative action” - not simply told to ;

“Kill Yourself”

I find your input on these issues - just like the ones you have given about the 1 million white English girls trafficked and gang raped in the uk - to be offensive and obscene.

You may find it funny - I don’t - but I guess as long as society as a whole thinks like you - there will be no change - except perhaps to increase Your problems ! :rofl:

1 Like

yes the first goal should be to get help and if that fail and they feel the need to go out and kill other people i prefer they take their own life before killing other people. i stand by my comment :100:

maybe you should look into getting help before you lose your mind. :v:

a crime is a crime regardless of race, you focusing on race to get other people mad and perhaps to take extremist action

Sadly you are not a real person - It’s a shame really that “someone” as bigotted and offensive as you cannot actually face the consequences in real life !

I have no vested interest in the sh*t-show our decent world is being turned into by your ilk.
I’ll just sit on the porch with a beer and a fag - and watch with my mates and a bowl of popcorn as those you discount so easily - just take what action they deem logical. As you turn back the clock 400 years with your ideological garbage !

:slightly_smiling_face:

[Edit - That will NOT stop me pointing out the error of your ways to anyone less bigotted than you ! ] :wink:

1 Like

you need serious help :v: you are a broken man, may you seek help

Stop drinking the Fox News Kool-aid. How do you come to these conclusions? Illinois doesn’t require background checks on point-of-sale purchases or for private sales, at least not as of the beginning of the year.

An easy Google search also says your “strongest gun laws have the most gun violence” is half true. Its’ not a clear distinction. Alaska, with some of the countries most lax guns laws, has the highest firearm deaths in the entire country. New York, with some of the strictest gun laws, also has some of the lowest gun violence in the country.

The states with some of the highest firearm deaths are in the South, and I’d hazard to guess, those states have lax gun laws.

States in order of highest gun deaths per capita (per 100,000), based on the most recently available data:

No. Location Death Rate Deaths
1 Alaska 24.4 179
2 Mississippi 24.2 710
3 Wyoming 22.3 133
4 New Mexico 22.3 471
5 Alabama 22.2 1,076
6 Louisiana 22.1 1,013
7 Missouri 20.6 1,252
8 South Carolina 19.9 1,012
9 Arkansas 19.3 580
10 Montana 19 209
11 Oklahoma 18.6 737
12 Tennessee 18.4 1,270
13 West Virginia 16.6 300
14 Georgia 15.8 1,695
15 Nevada 15.3 490
16 Arizona 15.1 1,136
17 Kentucky 14.9 682
18 Idaho 14.2 255
19 Colorado 14.2 846
20 Indiana 14.1 958
21 Kansas 13.7 403
22 Ohio 13.3 1,578
23 South Dakota 13.1 113
24 North Carolina 13.1 1,397
25 Utah 12.8 394
26 Texas 12.7 3,683
27 Florida 12.7 2,872
28 Oregon 12.6 566
29 Maryland 12.6 757
30 North Dakota 12.4 93
31 Michigan 12.1 1,220
32 Virginia 11.7 1,025
33 Pennsylvania 11.7 1,541
34 Maine 11.5 163
35 Illinois 10.8 1,367
36 Washington 10.7 842
37 New Hampshire 10.7 156
38 Nebraska 10.4 205
39 Wisconsin 10 604
40 Delaware 9.9 93
41 Vermont 9.3 67
42 Iowa 9.1 294
43 Minnesota 8.1 465
44 California 7.2 2,945
45 Connecticut 5.3 190
46 Rhode Island 4.6 48
47 Hawaii 4.4 62
48 New Jersey 4.1 368
49 New York 3.9 804
50 Massachusetts 3.4 247

Conversely, the states with the lowest gun deaths per capita are Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Hawaii, and Rhode Island, all of which have fewer than five gun deaths per 100,000 people. These states also have the lowest gun ownership in the United States. Massachusetts and New Jersey have the lowest gun ownership rate of 14.7%, followed by Rhode Island with 14.8%, Hawaii with 14.9%, and New York with 19.9%. These five states are the only state to have gun ownership rates below 20%.

The states with the highest gun deaths per capita have some of the country’s highest gun ownership rates. Montana has the highest with 66.3%, followed by Wyoming with 66.2%, and Alaska with 64.5%.

So what do we see? Lower gun ownership has a correlation with lower gun deaths.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/gun-deaths-per-capita-by-state

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/firearm_mortality/firearm.htm

1 Like