Link is green writing

"Canadian Convoy Rally Song [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube

2 Likes

So…UK people…Boris out?

3 Likes

We tend to chat about this stuff on a different thread -

But in brief - my mate nailed it in conversation the other day

“Once a Bullingdon Boy - Always a Bullingdon Boy … !”

Trouble is just like yous in USA - Who the hell can you replace him (or Trump) with ?

There’s just NOBODY - Fit for the job !

2 Likes

It can’t be reliably known at this stage who in the Cabinet is fit for the job of PM and who isn’t. And it doesn’t really matter. This is about leader more than PM. Why would the party stick with a tried and failed leader who will 80-90% probably lose the next election when they could go with an untried but unblemished leader who could 50% win or lose?

1 Like

Has everyone been following the US governments attempt to cancel Joe Rogan

This all started with Alex Jones and it will not end with Joe Rogan, anyone with a large audience and dares to speak on subjects not approved by the US government is at risk

Welcome to 1984

2 Likes

Spotify announced a decision Sunday to include content advisory warnings on Rogan’s interviews about the coronavirus pandemic with sources dissenting from the government narrative about the virus.

Only a bot could go 4 days without posting anything then post this response just 3 minutes after my post. You clearly did not watch the attached video

1a

1 Like

dude i was backing your claim.

Take a break from being so sensitive.

That did not go unnoticed, I did find it rather ironic that you would cut and paste ultra rightwing, Trump supporting Breitbart.

2 Likes

This might be the best most unbias news report I have ever watched on boob-tube, no major network can even come close to what this guy puts out. You can bet the cancel mob will be coming for him soon

enjoy

2 Likes

Facts are what matter at the time, aren’t they?

There are too many Americans who base their lives around other people’s opinions. It has become increasingly difficult for these people to think or act without getting the opinions of others.

Do you create your own life or are you simply the product of someone else’s opinions?

ah cool I will join that thread

Watch this Brave man leave the entire congress SPEECHLESS with EPIC Speech, Gets a Standing Ovation

let the dumb not speak and let the lame walk

Link is green writing

"Is Justin Trudeau A Coward For Fleeing Canada During Freedom Convoy Protests? - YouTube

1 Like

Link is the green writing

"The Sickening Ridicule Of Canadian Truckers FOOLS NO-ONE - YouTube

1 Like

‘Too many members of the Senate trade in stocks,’ Senate Banking Committee chair says

America problems without agenda base