Political Opinion

I disagree. But the point is, that there is no more room for “I am from here”, and “you are from there”. When we discuss the superpowers of the world, it is everyones business. And DJT is the first step towards the apocalypse. He thinks he can high five Putin and Xi. He cannot. They think he is an idiot, and will play him. Say he is beatiful and he is down on his knees.

@WeRideAtDawn With this I agree… So explain it to @SmallPaul he doesn’t comprehend that a weak and incompetent US Administration is dangerous for the whole world not just his Trailer Park…

This is just rubbish… You drank too much Kool-Aid from the US University fountains… There were no military conflicts when Trump was in office… He even visited and opened communication with North Korea… A rouge communist regime…

FFS Biden is not capable of visiting a Senior Citizens meeting without falling over or getting lost in the crowd…

I also want to add. We are a small country, with a proud history. We have one of the longest coastlines in Europe, desirable to all. We also have a border with Russia. It would take Russia little effort to invade. They would meet resistance like no where else, but that would only save us for a few days. I have taken a bus from Norway to Russia, I know. We are dependent on the US, UK and Germany, or we are fucked. But so are you. So if I dont want a deranged, mentally ill, narcisict to be in charge. Well, I will stand for that.

@WeRideAtDawn Australia is continent with a tiny population… We have one of the longest coastlines in the world… And is even more desirable to immigrate to than the Frozen wastelands of Scandinavia…

We cannot protect ourselves against China if they had serious intensions… We are totally dependant on the US and the Commonwealth countries as a whole…

The weak and incompetent President (Resident) in the White House at the moment is giving despots, dictators and rouge nations bad ideas… That’s why he has to go…

First, the US government is not weak. Biden is smart, and plays his cards carefully. DJT would be all guns blazing, not considering where the fire would hit. But @SmallPaul it is not fair to say we should stop being weak. Take some time and read up on European resistance. I have personal stories from my grandfather and father. You do not know what it feels like when your country is occupied by an enemy. Neither do I. But I have heard the stories, and I have lived a life with people who remember. Next week we celebrate our National Day (kind of Independence Day). While occupied that was forbidden, because the Nazis ruled all. Do not say we are weak.

1 Like

@WeRideAtDawn Are you serious… On the same Planet… Biden is a senile old man… A Dementia Patient that should be in a home… Not the Ruler of the free world…

This delusion that all is well with Joe Biden is borne out the utter hatred for Trump…

According to this weak man or whatever name trendwithbebefits. prefers Ukraine should let Russia take Ukraine back. Based on his comments, he should never be respected and always be regarded as a weak minded individual.

And the raving mad man, a few years younger, urging people to shoot antifreeze into their vains, is a better choice… The man who encouraged Russia to attack Europe, the man who will impose a toll on any foreign product, thereby cropling the US economy. That guy?

1 Like

@WeRideAtDawn Talk rubbish and I’ll call you out… Please provide a link to this claim… You’re starting to post the crap that @SmallPaul is renowned for…

Trump plays are hard game of negotiation… He knows Russia hasn’t got the resources or desire to invade Europe… It’s you morons that take these comments at face value…

Trump just want’s NATO’s European nations to pay for their own protection… Why should the United States do all the heavy lifting…???

The US economy boomed under Trump… It was China that got it’s panties in a bunch because a global leader asked them to import under the same tariff protection that the Chinese demand…

You have to know what you are talking about if you want to post in this thread…

I think there is one key factor that outsiders cannot comprehend. And that is your country being overtaken, occupied and ruled by an enemy. I did not experience it, but it is engraved in every European. Your nationality is taken away, you are not allowed to be you, you cannot move around freely. Even I, born long after the war, heard these stores, and it formed us. As it did the Norwegian resistance, one of the strongest in Europe during the war. What they experience in Ukraine is what we experienced, except we were actually invaded. We lost our nation. For 5 years. That is impossible to comprehend. Imagine not being allowed to celebrate July 4. No show of a US flag. Speak a wrong word, off to concentration camps. So excuse me if I want a sane, reasonable man, who can administer the only superpower. As opposed to a 6-year old with a daddy issue.

1 Like

This discussion is moving fast! Love it! Apologies if I reply to a previos post!

@WeRideAtDawn The Ukraine has been destroyed… 600,000 killed, probably millions maimed by bombings and fighting… The Ukraine is no longer a Nation… It’s a warzone… With more dying everyday… All under the watchful eye of the Biden Administration…

“Clever countries shouldn’t get into fights they can possible lose…”

Even Norway wasn’t decimated to the extent of the Ukraine… Total civilian and military deaths only mounted to 9,500-10,000 during that 5 years…

You continue to snipe with identity politics… Your hatred of Trump is all consuming…TDS…

I think he’s arrogant… A buffoon… A showman… A womaniser… But he is better for the US Economy… The people of the United States and the free world as a whole than a dementia riddled old man who’s unaccountable handler’s and back room operator’s are calling the shots…

I stated what i had to state, i can never show him any respect, the floor is now you two

Anti freeze. This happened, I believe he even said to drink it?
DJT does not know Russia, just like he does not know anything. Russia do not have the resources today, but they will in a few years. Helped by China and North Korea. The fact that DJT is questioning the US support of Europe means Russia will increase their efforts in building an army that can attack. Biden would ensure this does not happen, DJT likes Putin and will let him.
Europe doses pay for their protection, what about Aussie? I do not know, just asking. Also, if Europe falls, how long after do you think Aussie, NZ, Pacific, Africa. Europe is first line of defence , US is second (geographically). How long if Europe falls?

Prove it… So much is published about what trump says is absolute BS…

Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False…

@WeRideAtDawn We pay a price through absolute support of the US… We fought alongside the United States Military 1000’s of kilometres from home… WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War 1, Afghanistan, Somalia, Gulf War 2… Counter-ISIL in Iraq/Syria…

Which is more than could be said for many of the European Nations…

This is outragous. “No longer a nation”. Ask the Ukranians, who were under the Soviet repression. Their nation taken away by the very same who are bombing them. And I want say this in the strongest way possible: You are an idiot when quoting “Clever countries…” I question your sanity. They were attacked. Living down under where it is all beers and palm trees have messed you up.

1 Like

“for many of”. And still you are making your arguments like DJT puppet

1 Like

@WeRideAtDawn Lost interest in your “Anti freeze. This happened, I believe he even said to drink it?” quote have you… Facts are the best antiseptic to heal septic and misleading viewpoints…

So… You’d rather see your family killed… Your village destroyed… Your life ruined than live under the rule of Russia… The Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union for decades after WW2… 18% of Ukrainian’s identify as Russian’s. Your confected outrage is making you look silly…

There you go again.… No proof… Just soundbites… Your US University tenure has done your critical thought processes no good at all…

Are you saying the European countries did not fight back? We were the ones invaded, I think it has been proven that most did repell. Proof? I know Trumpists do not belive in facts and history, but this is quite extensively documented. You said yourself that Aussies fought, is that also questionable?

@WeRideAtDawn What… You know… just like Trump definitely said to ingest Anti-Freeze…

Once again… Please provide a link to these quite extensive documents of altered reality…

Come on… Give it a rest… Your anger is clouding your ability to debate rationally…