Political Opinion

Trumps little b###h Barr wasting more taxpayers dollars

Even Juniors joining in with the lies. What we expect from Republicans nowadays

Donald Trump Jr. has accused Facebook of election interference for limiting the spread of the New York Post story which claims Joe Biden met with a Ukrainian businessman while he was Vice President, saying it needs to be fact-checked first by its chosen third party before they will allow people to share it more online.

So, Facebook are interfering with the election because they want to confirm people are telling the truth and the Trumpet says that’s wrong.

Not just Facebook but Twitter too …

Clearly they are - as they promised to do in 2016 !

And don’t forget the mass bannings and demonetisation of anyone right of Trotski on You-Tube !

Another example from today !

Why was this post flagged?

Democrats are indeed freaking out big time and not just about the Biden emails !

Facebook Censors Benghazi Veteran John ‘Tig’ Tiegen After Denver Rally

Twitter has suspended fake user accounts claiming to be black supporters of Donald Trump.
Twitter is investigating after being alerted to accounts using identical language and stock avatars. Many of the accounts tweeted the same phrase: ‘YES I’M BLACK AND I’M VOTING FOR TRUMP!!!’.

Desperate Republican Party caught lying again.

I’m switching camps. Going to vote for Biden.

He’s offering $15 million per hour in minimum wage! Woohoo!

Desperation sets in !

Sadly we still get posts like the quote above - without any endeavour at reaching a valid opinion ! :roll_eyes:

And without any citation whatever ! :wink:

1 Like

Meanwhile back to facts ;

1 Like

Free money for everyone except those who believe in personal responsibility and competence then ! :slightly_smiling_face:

Fact is he’s had 47 years to do anything at all to improve the lot of those who voted for him and his ilk in the past - AND has failed them all - now as @Markaria points out - his threats to the blacks - remember ?

"You ain’t Black if you don’t vote Democrat!

1 Like

And this is the guy some on this thread want to see negotiating Trade deal and Nuclear Arms disarmament

1 Like

More like selling your Soul to the Democrat party

1a2

1 Like

Looks like a raw nerve was struck. :smiley:

If Biden is in bed with the Ukraine and Hillary with Russia and Obama with Iran, then by extension, aren’t Twitter and Facebook aiding foreign powers to illegally influence our elections?

By that measure, Twitter and Facebook should be charged for treason along with other constitutional crimes such as an attack on our first amendment !

Twitter locks accounts of Keyleigh McEnany & NY Post !

1 Like

They don’t like to even admit that competent Black people are moving over to vote for President Trump - because they have brains ! - Apart from the de-platforming which @markaria points to on Social Media - see how competent Blacks are discriminated against by some little dips**t on an aeroplane !

ANd in the Mainstream Media !

1 Like

Another view of the same story about “hunter” Biden’s e-mails re collusion in Ukraine - (Couldn’t get in to yours !)

• WOW - She’s PERMANENTY Banned - unless she deletes her Reference to the New York Post ! :roll_eyes:

As ever Sky News .Australia is on the ball !

The MSM and Social Media Platforms censor the truth and spread lies. This should be a red flag to all who seek freedom.

When free speech is controlled it means that they are conspiring against you. Think why would they do that? Why the need to control the narrative? Whatever their motives, plans and intentions, it cannot be good for you; it cannot be in your interest. Don’t you get that?!!!

This is the reason that certain factions use anonymous boards to spread the truth that you will not otherwise be exposed to by our corrupt media and tech giants.

I’m sad to say that even BabyPips is complicit in censorship! They don’t want me to make reference to a certain entity. This is shameful and I hope that they will reevaluate their stance and stand with truth seekers and patriots.

1 Like

This is why President Trump must win, otherwise, we will be living in a real-life 1984

1 Like

The Obamagate Movie (Oct 20th at 9pm EST)

1 Like

Hawley wants Twitter, Facebook to come before Senate following censorship of Hunter Biden report

2 Likes