Political Opinion

Biden Promises Bill Providing Pathway to Citizenship for 11 Million Illegal Immigrants in First 100 Days

ABsolutely so !

‘r’s’ will associate with foreign “r’s” rather than “In-group K’s”

• so what exactly is unexpected about that ?

Away and draw your welfare check :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Asians have a history for strong family values and parents are focused on the best possible education for there children, they also tend to take care of their elderly parents as opposed to dumping them in the old folks home, Asians are also discriminated against by California college system which is why they are leaving California for middle America including Georgia

2 Likes

That explains where Biden got all his votes

Talk about a policy to further divide America and those 11 million will be competing directly with black Americans for jobs

yes sir i agree, gotta make sure that one crayon in the crayon box look around and see the different flavors in the crayon box

Your Asians are rather different from “OUR” Asians - Yours are sueing Harvard and Yale for discrimination ! :sunglasses: - “Eastern Asians” - Ibelieve is the term and I’m sure we would ALL welcome them into our “fold”

This is what we get ! as anoverwhelming majority !

1 Like

base on what you guys say about Asians it will be nice to have a Asian american president to see how they can MAGA

That would certainly be WAY Better than what the ‘r’s’ have imposed upon the Western World !

I rather suspect your Welfare check would be in severe doubt :rofl:

Popcorn anyone ? :slightly_smiling_face:

You could of had Andrew Yang but you chose dementia man

worth a try, anything can’t be worse than the last 4ys or 12yrs :+1: :+1: :+1:

May you live in interesting times - KARMA !

now come on now you will be worth a whole man if just say what the R’s meant

[quote=“SmallPaul, post:6498, topic:42247, full:true”]

Give me an ounce of what he’s smokin’ :rofl:

2 Likes

i see your lost, but take a pull you can now say what you really mean :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Trump Again Claims He Won Election ‘By a Lot’ during Pennsylvania Senate Hearing

Ethanol is better than weed !

Who is John Galt ?

I still say he is a bot

1 Like

Do Bots have sexes ? :thinking:

Some would say this thing is female

1 Like

politics is a endless debate some people die miserable debating politics and of course some people jobs are to make sure they die miserable debating politics. :clock12: