Political Opinion

I’m not quite sure what you are saying - but perhaps you should buy a computer and some earphones - and watch the documentary I have posted

2 Likes

I have. It was a very hard book to read as she repeats the premise of the book several times throughout the book.

The overall theme is that white people are born racists, because of their whiteness and no matter what white people do throughout their lives they have no way of ever atoning for their self righteous bigoted white privilage. The title of the book, White Fragility is exactly what she explains in the book what white people have to do to be less fragile when challenged about their white supremacy and their racist attitudes.

I found the book boring to read, filled with unsubstantiated accusations and I give it a half star out of 5.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

20yrs ago i was a stage hand at a concert venue and i did a george carling show and was a fan every since, good dude

1 Like

i will when i get the chance i’m a full time forex trader so i’m trading at the moment

The CEO made a statement today.

About the rise of the Dominion voting “theory”

OANN is metioned. QAnon. So 75 tweets a day to 35000 tweets a day a week later, tied back to mostly accounts supporting QAnon.

1 Like

Old news mate.

New York Times and CNN were talking about Dominion in 2017 - funny that isn’t it?

Meanwhile Georgia judge asks for voter machines to be impounded - after initial decision and then reversing.

And does a CEO statement count as evidence?

Witnesses sworn testimony are on penality of up to 5 years in prison

2 Likes

You said the leading players disappeared. The CEO is a leading player. He’s around, not disappeared. That’s all.

@dudebro

Well they never testified in front of congress when they were meant to.

Also there offices in Toronto have been abandoned.

We could do this dance back and forth - you obviously don’t believe what I’m saying is true.

Which I why I said a few posts back it might be seen to some like I’m wearing a tin foil hat - however I assure you I do not follow Q Anon.

At the end of the day what will happen will happen - but should events happen to not turn out the way you think please don’t just say Trump is being a baby and staging a coup - that will be the media narrative - but the footprints of voter fraud are all the place.

3 Likes

Very true. The problem is that there are those that will never be convinced one way or another.

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes

I’ll just add this tweet from DJT

This is the President referencing a quote from OANN about Dominion deleting votes and switching votes to Biden.

He’s spreading the statement, which we’ll find out if it has any legs.

I’m convinced it’s not true. Where is the evidence that there is fraud? Other than claims that officials went rogue and… algorithms.

@dudebro

Are you serious ? You think the evidence put forward is a few tweets from Q Anon?

Really? witnesseses include ex military and data scientists.

Did you not see the voting spikes? Tens of thousands processed in an hour with 600,000 for Biden and 3000 for Trump - that was in Pennsylvania and statistically almost impossible

Meanwhile the machines can only process 3000 in an hour - according to Dominion themselves

What about the 1.8 million ballots sent out in one county and 2.4 came back?

The inconsistencies are a mile long.

As a trader don’t you think it’s better to do true research that just accept whats handed to you?

I know I do.

Anyway I don’t think this to and fro can be solved by either of us disagreeing - we will see what happens and if I’m wrong that ok - I’ll be first to admit it

2 Likes

It’s ok to be white

2 Likes

Agree. But you when you look at the amount of false allegations presented by the democrats and other members of the left in a pure witch hunt of Donald Trump over the four years of his presidency why wouldn’t you expect fraud at the election. The Dems have a track record of corruption.

Cheers

Blackduck

3 Likes

So what if there are 10 counties with even a single machine, that’s 10 * 3000, so now we’re up to 30000 votes an hour. Are you saying there’s just a handful of machines tabulating?

How about multiple counties all dumping vote totals simultaneously? Could that be the cause of the large processing numbers?

Georgia bought 30,000 machines last year. Do the math.

There are so many more reasonable explanations of large vote total dumps.

As for your 1.8 million votes claim, who other than Guliani is saying it? Seriously, I’m searching each one of your claims and what comes up? Websites I wouldn’t consider reputable by even the lowest standards of reporting news rather than opinion. At least not for facts about fraud claims about an election.

But like you said, something will come out of this. It will be up to us individually to believe it or not. I can leave it at that.

@dudebro

I suggest you watch the hearings - both available via youtube - then we can at least talk about the same data.

1 Like

@dudebro

Don’t forget - these witnesses face years in prison if they’ve lied.

1 Like

man , they are already supposed to be in jail since years now due to proof of pedophilia, corruption all around , etc

@anon29700983

Don’t know about all that - but I did watch both the open hearings from the witnesses - I’m a trader so deal in facts not opinion

1 Like

you are right.

its stressing

@anon29700983

I say I deal in facts - but it’s really I am trying to get as close to the facts as possible.

Just maybe these witness testimony will not stand cross examination - we will see.

I am more than happy to be wrong - but so far, from what I see they appear legit

None of this stuff I’m watching is from Alex Jones, Q Anon, Trump tweets or even Zerohedge

These are from witnesses in pending lawsuits.

So for anyone to blankly dismiss this as the writings of some Proud Boy, gun toting, racist misogynist, christian fanatical redneck deplorable is a tad lazy.

1 Like