Political Opinion

@Dennis3450

I watched that video. Such a good message.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

It is ridiculous the arguement around burning fossil fuel and climate change and this argument is currently happening here in Australia as well. Most of the climate warriors stupidly ignore history and the fact that betwwen about 1850 through to the mid 1900’s coal powered everything and more coal was burnt through that period of time than at any other time in history.

Coal fueled the industrial revolution. Coal was used to heat homes, cook food, power industry and transport people and goods all around the world. Millions of stream trains and steam ships burnt tons and tons of coal every year. Hell even the Titanic was a coal fired ocean liner. Buildings in European and British cities were stained black as a result of burning coal.

And despite these facts people now want to blame a few coal fired power stations as the culprits for creating climate change.

The one question none of the climate change warriors will answer is just how much the climate is affected by human behaviour and how much the climate is affected by the natural evolution of the planet.

That is the question I would like answered. However I won’t hold my breath.

Cheers

Blackduck

3 Likes

Bit like cannabis lol

1 Like

There is wisdom in the message that the author of the video presents - especially don’t try to change others (but always improve yourself).

On judgement - trying to win approval is useless since at the end of our life here people don’t get to judge us - we judge ourselves - we have the Word and it becomes our judge.

Jesus didn’t come to judge or to condemn - he came to challenge - he called me to repent…

To repent means to re-think and to re-think means to challenge my thoughts - remember thought belongs to Spirit and Spirit creates the physical.

Can I therefore change how others act or think? - not my job, that belongs to the Spirit.

Once there was a man who was resting in bed reading a book - it was late evening in the lead up to Christmas - it was dark outside.

Suddenly his attention was drawn to raised voices out on the street below - it sounded like massive argument. The man jumped out of bed and peered below - in the streetlight he could see 3 men who were clearly intoxicated. One was laid on the ground whilst the other 2 were stood over him, one had his fist raised about to strike.

The man watching was powerless to change the situation - there was only one thing he could do - ‘Spirit of the living God fall afresh on them’ he prayed in thought.

The reaction was instant - the aggressor lowered his fist then shouted loudly at the victim on the ground ‘don’t you move, we are going to walk away, don’t move’.

The 2 would-be assailants walked away, the man on the ground remained motionless, then slowly got up and left the opposite direction.

The man at the window was dumbstruck as this scene unfolded below him, then he thanked God - and he seemed to hear in thought ‘and I thank you because through your prayer I was able to act’

3 Likes

Is that right ? - I din’t know that - is it a backdoor attack on gun ownership do you think ? I know You’re allowed to make your own Blackpowder for muzzle loaders and basically fireworks are the same thing !

They also tell me that same principle applies to Stills in most of your states - You’re allowed to make wine - you’re allowed to own a still - but you’re not allowed to warm your wine up in your still ! - Wierd logic ! :slightly_smiling_face:

I know it is - quite a lot of my posts on the “Climate Hoax” thread are instigated by Aussi stuff.

They will NEVER answer ANY questions - it’s the same as the post I made yesterday in teh Corona thread - They will not ever engage in Adult conversations - They will only Lecture you in a Parent manner (FEAR) and plead for your sympathy in a Child way (GUILT) - Greta is a prime example of Both !

As for Facts ? you will Only get FACTS from the Skeptic side - until the perpetrator of said FACTS gets Cancelled !

But did you know that without humans burning Coal and Oil teh Planet would be doomed to extinction very soon (in geological terms) ?

Grab yourself a flask of coffee or a bottle of wine and settle down to watch the video I posted here.

1 Like

Yes, here they get around our Right to Bear Arms by passing laws against the Ammo

You can own a still for personal consumption, but not allow to sell what you produce, just the opposite of fireworks

The biggest difference between the two parties is respect for our Constitution. America has more lawyers than any other country and like 80% of them are Democrats, that is what we are up against

@Falstaff

It would be interesting to see any data on emissions after almost a complete standstill of the airline industry this year.

To be honest the climate debate isn’t exactly my strong point, but it seems to me if this man made climate change stuff is true this year would provide some important data on that

Every time this subject comes up I think of 1995 when Senator John Kerry on the floor of the Senate proclaimed that because of Climate change by 2010 there would no longer be any snow fall in the lower 48 states, we have had record snow falls nearly every year since 2010

Then there is the UN with there ever changing year of no return for saving the planet

2 Likes

less cars on the road has helped the air quality in big cities, you can’t deny that. If they would just make there argument on air quality and reducing pollution they would have everyone on board, but this has nothing to do with climate or pollution it is just a money grab

2 Likes
1 Like

I’d say road vehicular emissions might have a bigger impact than aircraft. I know media images of an aircraft taking off with smoke behind have a visual impact but I suppose when you think about it the aircraft spends the vast majority of it’s time cruising at 30k ft.

Anyways the world bank did do some analysis on covid and air quality:

Air Pollution: Locked Down by COVID-19 but Not Arrested (worldbank.org)

1 Like

it is just a big money grab just like climate change, they make it sound so warm and fuzzy but they will become richer than they already are if they get these changes, All we can do is follow the money and pickup the crumbs

1 Like

Yes mate then there is the question as to why OBama bought an estate iin Florida - Inches above sea level ?

They’ve been Gerrymandering the figures for years now - and we’ve been quite relaxed because we know there is a period of cooling coming - perhaps even a mini Ice age and we were thinking "Well they’re not going to be able to explain that away…" I’ve been posting about that in Climate Hoax thread for several years now.

Then we see this from John

OF COURSE ! - Problem goes away - they just double down on how virtuous it has been to destroy transport - So of course we need to keep THAT going ! :roll_eyes:

• Can’t have people enjoying themselves and moving about - "They’re wasting money _ Money we could be stealing off them by way of taxes!"

Who is John Galt ?

1 Like

Given the fact that there has been very little aircraft travel and not a lot of vehicle movement as people are forced to stay at home and still the climate goons say we still have to do more to reduce our carbon emissions in order to avert a climate catastrophe.

It is nothing more than a war on the fossil fuel industry and a way for organisations like the World bank the World Health Organisation and the World Climate Foundation to transfer monies from wealth countries to third world countries.

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes

I think we’re assuming a lot here. But I would guess there’s a huge majority who would willingly go through the citizenship process if it wasn’t ridiculous expensive (time and money). And if it’s a matter of life and death, life if they break the law and maybe come across the border, or death if they stay in the country of their origin, I can absolutely see someone or an entire family take that risk.

And why would someone expect citizenship? The US is the land of immigrants. Why wouldn’t they expect citizenship, given the history of the country?

Why would they demand citizenship? Richest country in the world. Wouldn’t you if you couldn’t find work, were afraid for your wellbeing and your family’s wellbeing?

1 Like

because they are provocating a racial war. i will ask you a question. do you take the homeless in front of your building to your home? do you bring all the homeless of the city at your home?

my ancestors fought the misery , the several wars(including two world war), they fought against disease (spanish flu),etc
they wasnt running in front of the danger like cowards. they was staying and fighting to build the country.

3 Likes

The lesson here is to avoid and oppose any organization with the word “WORLD” in their name

1 Like

Perfect video for this thread, it is short and the first 3 minuntes is all you really need to watch,

you are missing the point, This is not about illegal immigrants it is about the Democrat Party using those illegal immigrants as pawns in their quest for power, If you were an American you would know this. And why do you care so much about a country you do not live in

1 Like