Political Opinion

enickma, it would seem you have an issue with Russia, setting that aside

Hillary Clinton has stated that Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard are all Russian Assets , do you agree with Hillary Clinton? ( also notice no Straw Man)

If you are responding to something I posted, please quote the post, I have no idea what you are trying to say here

I see the post now, and still don’t get it, so you are comparing firearms to voting, that is some stretch

1 Like

Sorry, it was on my phone, and the interface wasn’t inserting it for some reason. Fixed.

Hey - you never told us that ! - I do a bit too :slightly_smiling_face:

Up and over in about 14 days - numbers - abv :wink:

1 Like

enickma, looking at your Manifesto , you seem to have an issue with Russia

Hillary Clinton has called Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard all Russian Assets. Do you agree with Hillary Clinton?

Nice!

Here’s my overview in the pandemic hobbies thread:

1 Like

Oh yeah! Huge issue with Russia. I work in cyber security. Let’s just say they are not friendly.

Not trying to equate them, just suggesting that if we trust our online security for such important things, we should also trust it for voting, assuming it’s done right.

Would you consider Russia a bigger threat than China??

Blackduck

That’s a tough question. They are both threats. Russia has been the most prevalent, but my fear about China is that they’re better at it. Successful breaches are undetected. It’s a cat and mouse game.

1 Like

maybe I am jumping into this conversation out of context but your chart shows a clear trend of a widening gap between the genders with more girls going to college than boy. The bigger problem is we have more kids going to collage at a time the number a jobs requiring a degree is on the decline. A.I. is taking over many of these jobs. What we really need is more Plumbers, Electricians, Carpenters, infrastructure type jobs

1 Like

Totally agree with that. Let’s stop thinking of trade professions as somehow less-valuable than a degree in conflict resolution. We need to hook-up our kids with the best knowledge no matter what they’re drawn to. Why can’t we be awesome?

You did not answer my hillary question

The issue here is collage has become a big scam, it is all about getting kids into collage and 50 to 100K in debt for a 4 year degree that often will not get you a job. On the other hand no one is going to go 10’s of thousands in debt to be a plumber which is why kids are not pushed into these professions

1 Like

Sorry Dennis, I don’t always catch everything. In 2016 I voted for Jill Stein, because as a progressive I could not stomach what Hillary Clinton did to our primary. That was clearly a mistake. WTF is a progressive politician doing being all Russiad-up like they’re the NRA or some damn Republican? I was disgusted and I obviously made a mistake. I’m just so anti-Hillary it blinded me. I really don’t believe that Bernie Sanders is compromised. He hasn’t done anything to lead me to believe that, but I’m open to info.

and Tulsi Garbard?

and just what did Jill Stein do?

Just heard on PBS news that there is a shocking rise in murders across the country.

Shock horror stun amaze!!! The stupidity of DEFUND THE POLICE would not have anything to do with this increase in murder rate??

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

And you don’t think what Hillary and the democrat party did to rig the Democrat primary could not be carried over to the general election?

and what exactly has Russia ever done to you.

I can say Russia has never done anything to harm me, I can not say that about my own US government