Political Opinion

Firstly it was missed letter from a word - then it was a typo in another poster’s submission - Now our resident “gramma police” sees fit to take umbrage at trying to belittle another poster for failing too use a higher case letter :rofl:

I’ve said to him before - This is NOT an English Gramma class - who the F*** cares ?

Hyperbole is one thing :rofl:

Clearly a man of tolerance and compassion, whose logical and measured thought patterns should be an example to us all :slightly_smiling_face:

IF in fact he EVER goes on to say anything :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Such a measured and tolerant approach to life - Hopefully one of these days he WIll actually say something !

Instead of just spouting this aggressive and inflamatory vomit ! :slightly_smiling_face:

We wait with ‘bated breath’ For thine words of wisdom and unity ! - Oh great one of such clearly superior knowledge and wisdom ! :joy:

2 Likes

Back in October, I posted the following

Screenshot 2021-01-27 at 6.21.25 PM

I am a man of my word and that is what I am doing with limits as I will never stoop to the vile level that we saw and continue to see thrown at former President Trump.

And if you don’t like it (6th letter Capitalized) OFF

1 Like

What do Bernie Sanders and Justin Trudeau have in common, NO BALLS!!!

Screenshot 2021-01-27 at 6.53.59 PM

1 Like

This woman reminds me of a few of the brain dead soles we have posting on this thread

total retard

1 Like

Take a look at this thread folks ! - can we do a "BBP Version " ? :wink:

1 Like

That is the problem with today’s world. Everybody thinks that they can tell you what to do.

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes

re; Inflation

M1 Money Stock - (Nothing to do wiith the price of milk ! ) -

Shall we say 2% then ? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

this woman in the video is an example of a true “white supremacist” she sees her self as superior to others

1 Like

it is happening, left and right realizing that their enemy is not each other, they are coming together just like in movies 3&4 of the Hunger Games.

Watch the media double down on their hate campaign

Screenshot 2021-01-28 at 5.26.06 AM

biden is a real-life President Snow

Screenshot 2021-01-28 at 5.44.56 AM

1 Like

Who are you retering too.

Cheers

Blackduck

Sorry, the woman in the video, I should have made that clear, I corrected my earlier post, we still friends :innocent:

1 Like

A little history
October, pelosi refuses to advance stimulus bill for purely political reasons
December, President Trump demands a $2,000 stimulus check and pelosi agrees for purely political reasons
December, Senate republicans reject the $2,000 in favor of a $600 stimulus
January, biden says vote blue, and the $2,000 check will be in the mail, he lied
January, biden says he wants $1,400 stimulus
January, dems say no stimulus until March

Why do we keep voting for these clowns, I am not in favor of a strike but something needs to happen, maybe a bunch of both right and left wingers storming the capital toting pitchforks might get their attention

Screenshot 2021-01-28 at 11.45.05 AM

1 Like

You don’t need a tinfoil hat to see something is seriously wrong here, suicide is not something that a perfectly normal person does because of one event, what is driving this, will we get answers, not form the media

Screenshot 2021-01-28 at 12.10.27 PM

1 Like

Polls show that President Biden has a much higher approval rating than disgraced loser Trump had at the same time in his “presidency”

Far too many of this type, Katie Hopkins being a prime example.
In fairness to women, there are some men like this as well.

You seem happy enough discussing with people of your own political persuasion, but if anyone else wants to do the same you come out with crap like this.
No wonder you get ignored so often.

This report by Bloomberg ( a media ally of biden) is a lie.

This order will force ( under penalty of law) millions of Americans to buy overpriced health insurance, the only ones to benefit from this order is biden and his donors in the insurance industry

Note, notice that this story gets 4 times more thumbs down than up, the people know what is going on

1 Like

Public opinion polls are a joke and nothing but propaganda, the real opinion poll is the Market, and the Dow Jones celebrated bidens first week with a 600 point sell-off, and even with a mild recovery today markets are still down for the week

1 Like

President Trump in his first year in office saw an over 6000 point rise in the DOW, which is a 30% gain.

With control of congress and unlimited stimulus, biden should have no trouble betting Trump’s market, or will he, may the best man win

1 Like