Political Opinion

Help an ignorant fool out here. I don’t know what that means.

MTG thinks the CA wild fires were started by lasers shot from space owned by the Rothschilds. Some conspiracy with PG&E power company.

1 Like

I didn’t know/hear that quote. So your saying that’s not what happened? :wink:
Meanwhile, the Green New Deal, and it’s supporters, have started to destroy the economy.
And Israel is a terrorist state.

1 Like

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.
Give a man a bank and he can rob the world

So childish!!!

Blackduck

1 Like

Raging communists. These fools have the ability to set the USA back decades, if not destroy the country for good.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

America been going backwards for over 30+yrs now and nothing or anybody can stop it. the morals has left america for good

so people get mad at one party over the other party but no one talks about the current state of america and how far america has fallen with a two party system. either one party has all the power and brining america down and the other party is powerless to stop it or both parties are powerless to stop the train wreck about to happen.

one crazy man once said- if i dictate what a country sees, read and hears and also control the country currency i control the country and the people not the government.

tv shows with all their filth
magazines with all their filth
tabloids with all their BS
newspapers with opinions news and lies
TV News with opinion news and lies
radio stations keep you tune into the BS
and the federal reserve is not own by the u.s. government

Good luck with passing laws to hold news media accountable for the lies and opinion news

Also good luck with trying to own the federal reserve

So how far has the USA fallen?? You are of the opinion that neither party has the ability to improve the current situation in the USA. So what is your answer?? What would you like to see happen in the USA to make things better?? What kind of political party do you think would improve what is happening in the USA??

Here is your big chance. Make a name for yourself.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

so when you look around america the last 50yrs has america gotten better or worst morally?

and if any party was able to fix it, it would of been done by now, so my answer stands both parties are powerless to stop it because they can’t dictate behaviour like the outlets i pointed out early. most of america behaviour are dictated by what they see, hear, read and listen to and the men who controls those outlets knows this.

I don’t know. You tell me.

You are right. But what is the answer?? Do we need to get more people back to christianity?? Is it better education in the schools?? What??

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

knowledge is power and god is still king

for example movie theaters would flash popcorn during the movie and stores would also play subliminal messages, those messages had a watchdog on what they can and can not do but somehow hollywood convince the government is was good for business and no need to regulated what we can do, so who the hell knows what hollywood is flashing before our eyes. just saying these group of people knew what they was doing.

you can love or hate the government but one thing for sure big corporations and their lobbying groups dictates how america is run.

people talk about voter fraud now but if it was such a big problem why haven’t either party draw a line in the sand and said enough is enough, well because both parties have benefit thru Gerrymandering

Gerrymandering, in U.S. politics, is the drawing of the boundaries of electoral districts in a way that gives one party an unfair advantage over its rivals. In other words, gerrymandering can be used by office holders of the party in power to either spread voters from the opposing party across districts or to give a competitive edge to their own candidates. Alternatively, voters from the opposing party can be packed into a minority of voting districts to reduce the number of seats the opposing party can control. Gerrymandering has been condemned because it violates two basic tenets of electoral apportionment—compactness and equality of size of constituencies. The term is derived from the name of Governor Elbridge Gerry of Massachusetts, whose administration enacted a law in 1812 defining new state senatorial districts. The law consolidated the Federalist Party vote in a few districts and thus gave disproportionate representation to Democratic-Republicans.

1 Like

The space laser is a new one for me, but that PG&E power company seems to be in the news a lot.

Wildfires in CA is nothing new, back when they were still a two-party state and Arnold Schwarzenegger was Governor he seemed to spend most of his time dealing with wildfires.

Today CA is a one-party state and it shows as they lead the country in Homelessness and income inequality, They are also a state that cannot supply their own energy needs as they close power plants without any alternative energy source in place. CA is a mess which is why people are leaving

Voting software company Smartmatic on Thursday filed a $2.7 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News, three Fox hosts, and the lawyers Rudy Giulani and Sidney Powell over what the firm said are knowingly false claims about former President Donald Trump’s election loss.

Smartmatic accused the defendants of “inventing a story” that Trump lost to President Joe Biden as a result of wide-ranging and Byzantine ballot fraud.

“Without any true villain, Defendants invented one. Defendants decided to make Smartmatic the villain in their story,” says the 285-page suit filed in Manhattan Supreme Court.

Fox News hosts Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro are among the named defendants in the complaint, which in addition to defamation accuses all of the defendants of disparagement of Smartmatic with their false claims.

About time somebody was held accountable for the lies spread after the election in support of disgraced loser Trump.

1 Like

You say this but then continue to post propaganda from yahoo news, that makes you part of the problem, no wonder you have no answer

did i post propaganda news or news that really happen, you can post real news regardless the source, like what i post below, is this news that happen or propaganda?

U.S. Senate passes budget plan to advance Biden’s $1.9 trillion COVID aid package

2 more Trump supporters who took a private jet to the Capitol riot have been arrested and charged

Jimmy Dore has a message for the supporters of the Establishment ( also called crayon crew by some)

2 Likes