Political Opinion

More proof that anti-Americans are running America:

Thanks To QE Bernanke Has Injected Foreign Banks With Over $1 Trillion In Cash For First Time Ever | Zero Hedge

Don’t blame them to blame America! Look for yourself to see they are tearing us down from the inside.

So how does it feel to be completely helpless? Not so good. Might as well be living in a monarchy.

You’re still thinking like a teenager not a parent.

I’m not a parent and I agree with you. It seems ridiculous, especially if he’s a predator, then it’s just out and out horrible.

I don’t like the current gay rights movement. They’re the ones treating it like it’s a lifestyle and not just a preference.

Yes, the biggest risk the Fed faces is that they’re continuing with asset purchases and still have not agreed on an exit strategy.

You might find this interesting… It’s the transcript from a recent speech Philly Fed’s Plosser gave to the Swedish Riksbank. Plosser tends to be more of a hawk and therefore one of the voices of sanity on the FOMC. But he’s not a voting member this year. Maybe that’s why he’s willing to be more candid in his speech.

Philly Fed’s Plosser: Using the Corridor When Exiting QE

I’m struggling to understand the technical details of this myself, but Plosser summarizes the exit strategy debate in these two paragraphs:

"My preference is that the Fed should seek to return monetary policy to an operating framework in which the federal funds rate is the primary policy instrument. In my preferred policy framework, the federal funds rate target would be set in a corridor above the interest rate paid on excess reserves and below the discount rate (also called the primary credit rate). This corridor system is similar to the system that the Fed used before the crisis and is similar to corridor systems used by other central banks around the world. In fact, the Riksbank sets its policy overnight rate in an interest-rate corridor between the deposit rate and the lending rate.

An alternative framework would have the Fed use the interest rate on excess reserves as its policy rate to establish a floor for market rates. In this floor system, monetary policy [B]could be implemented with no limit on the size of the Fed’s balance sheet[/B]. I am skeptical of such an approach and prefer the corridor system, in part because it constrains the size of the balance sheet, thereby making it less likely that the Fed’s balance sheet could be used for purposes outside the purview of monetary policy and because the fed funds rate is a market interest rate."

The Dove’s are opting for the alternative framework so they can continue to hammer treasury yields using their massive balance sheet, while raising interest rates to head off inflation. Since Janet Yellen is expected to succeed Bernanke, the Doves will probably be running the show.

No, I’m thinking like an adult…A parent can’t and shouldn’t do anything else other than love and support his/hers gay child. Homosexuality is inherent…What would you do to your gay kid, if you had one, I wonder…

Not to mention that Harvey Milk symbolizes what America is supposed to be about, which is courage, and the right to be yourself, and of course tolerance.

That wasn’t the argument. He didn’t say he didn’t like gay people. He was saying he was a bad role model.

Not if he’s a predator

You’re right ,I wasn’t following coz Pipzilla was spamming me with infraction PM’s

Wait, when you say “predator”…are you trying to correlate homosexuality with pedophilia or…

Haha, nice.

What’d you do? Or aren’t we supposed to talk about it?

Huh? no. He’s a pedo, apparently

I wrote wth with an f on the backend…

Harvey Milk?

Haha, no. Milk Harvey.

How dare he call Milk a pedo

Gay people can’t reproduce. So how can they pass on their genes? Being gay is a choice. They should and will die out over time.

But there’s not enough time…Second coming is just around the corner.

[QUOTE=“konan;492991”]

But there’s not enough time…Second coming is just around the corner.[/QUOTE]

Paul of Tarsus thought he was living in the last days. As I’m sure every generation since Jesus died has thought.