Political Opinion

Don’t blame em. Women are evil creatures. Anything that can bleed for a week and not die can’t be human I tell ya.

Don’t know how the ladies can do it. Once their cycles sync up I wouldn’t want to be in the same house.

[QUOTE=“wigglez;492997”]

Don’t blame em. Women are evil creatures. Anything that can bleed for a week and not die can’t be human I tell ya.

Don’t know how the ladies can do it. Once their cycles sync up I wouldn’t want to be in the same house.[/QUOTE]

I was very against homos at one point. Then I got into a relationship with a girl. Now I completely understand the choice.

Hahaha.

I made a few rules to help put the odds in my favor.

No tattoos. Not all tattooed ladies are trashy, but all trashy ladies are tattooed. Play the odds.

Painted on or super thin eyebrows should be obvious. Something’s not firing right up there.

A skinny girl who says she needs to lose weight = bad juju.

Body modifications like gauges is an obvious no for any sane person.

Add to my list :wink:

[QUOTE=“wigglez;493003”]

Hahaha.

I made a few rules to help put the odds in my favor.

No tattoos. Not all tattooed ladies are trashy, but all trashy ladies are tattooed. Play the odds.

Painted on or super thin eyebrows should be obvious. Something’s not firing right up there.

A skinny girl who says she needs to lose weight = bad juju.

Body modifications like gauges is an obvious no for any sane person.

Add to my list ;)[/QUOTE]

If on the first date she gets jealous when you say a friend is hot.

Do you realize that if someone actually said this out loud in practically any office building in Manhattan, that person would get the reputation of being the most ignorant person in the office, not have any friends, eat lunch alone, etc… It really is a shameful thing to write and is beneath the dignity of BP to have it on a thread. Even as a joke, it crosses a line.

[QUOTE=“Hogarste;493015”]Do you realize that if someone actually said this out loud in practically any office building in Manhattan, that person would get the reputation of being the most ignorant person in the office, not have any friends, eat lunch alone, etc… It really is a shameful thing to write and is beneath the dignity of BP to have it on a thread. Even as a joke, it crosses a line.

[/QUOTE]

So because its unpopular and would be made fun of its wrong? Please explain how it’s ignorant, unlike most here I’m only of average intelligence.

People talk about homosexuals like it’s an issue, but these are real people who just want to live their lives and be respected like you or me. Imagine a gay person reading your post. It’s just wrong to post something about any group without thinking to ones self; ‘how would this make someone in that group feel if they read this.’ Any type of post that is made in a way that one could interpret as hateful is wrong on a currency forum.

I’m probably below average intelligence, but have met many types of people, and I can tell you at core, we all basically want the same things, love, acceptance, respect.

You have some really strong opinions, but do you have any gay friends? Aside from the bible, can you explain why you think the way you do. What is it about gay people that makes you want them to ‘die out over time.’ I challenge you to make a real case that is not based on the bible

So I should tiptoe around everyone else? Make sure that what I say never offends anyone? Or is it ok to offend Christians and religious people? That seems to be the way things work. It’s ok to say anything you want about a persons religious beliefs but heaven forbid you say the word fag.

If they were really gay they would take pride in the word. I’ve been made fun of for a lot of things not one has bugged me because that’s who I am.

I get made fun of for playing video games daily by my co workers my wife. Same with trading. Or how I dress. But that’s me and I like myself.

I could add, if that were true then what about the straight people who stay in the closet and have a family? They can reproduce :wink:

I don’t think it’s been proven, but there’s also the issue of hormones being passed down by our mothers.

Better get your ballet shoes on. People don’t want you just tiptoeing, they want you on point.

So, were you kidding or would you really like to see homosexuality die out? Imagine music, literature, movies, medicine, theater, publishing, etc without gay people. I joke around a lot too, but if you have a real issue about gays, why not make your case. You’re free to say what you want, but if you feel that a whole group should die out, it would be great to understand why you think that.

Ironically, I’ve had lots of discussions with folks at work about World of Warcraft, and leveled a Horde character for a while, I just don’t have the time any more.

Games are still taboo to some ladies and older people. My dad looks down on me for playing games.

[QUOTE=“Hogarste;493043”]So, were you kidding or would you really like to see homosexuality die out? Imagine music, literature, movies, medicine, theater, publishing, etc without gay people. I joke around a lot too, but if you have a real issue about gays, why not make your case. You’re free to say what you want, but if you feel that a whole group should die out, it would be great to understand why you think that.

Ironically, I’ve had lots of discussions with folks at work about World of Warcraft, and leveled a Horde character for a while, I just don’t have the time any more.

[/QUOTE]

I don’t think it’s “natural” but I don’t have a problem with gays. I think they will die out but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. I think they do it for attention or because its “cool” now. I do have a problem being told what I can and can not say. It’s one reason I’m not religious anymore lol. Things don’t have to be black and white. I’m a pretty relative or gray area person. I work in a factory in southeast Missouri. If you aren’t talking about hunting fishing automobiles or BBQ. You’re the odd man out lol. O and metal is a is a no all country all the time…

[QUOTE=“IyaJenkei;492990”]Gay people can’t reproduce. So how can they pass on their genes? Being gay is a choice. They should and will die out over time.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with you Iya…

I don’t think they will die out but I agree it’s a choice and also a result of environment and parenting. The degradation and demise of empires and their society throughout history is very closely correlated to the degree of pervasiveness of homosexuality…

So then in your opinion, homosexuality is a human flaw and at least partially the result of flawed parenting the fall of society etc…

[QUOTE=“Hogarste;493057”]So then in your opinion, homosexuality is a human flaw and at least partially the result of flawed parenting the fall of society etc…

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely…

The homosexuality is a choice debate is just ridiculous, they are the way they are. Nobody wakes up one morning and decides to be gay lol.

I guess I just chose to like big busted curvy, south american or asian women. Had nothing to do with natural instincts etc…

N.B. And I highly doubt society has reached a level of acceptance that its now “cool” to be gay!

Do you have any gay friends, talked to someone gay about their life and challenges they faced, etc. If you have these strong negative opinions, can you support them with some experiences from your life.

I’ve worked with a number of people over the years who were out of the closet, my wife works with corporate benefits and has also dealt with many gay people, we have friends who are gay, and the primary factor that I find that has shaped their lives since childhood has been the discrimination they’ve dealt with and (in some cases the self loathing that society teaches people to feel) rather than some type of gay parenting methods.

[QUOTE=“Bitterseatrader;493061”]The homosexuality is a choice debate is just ridiculous, they are the way they are. Nobody wakes up one morning and decides to be gay lol.

I guess I just chose to like big busted curvy, south american or asian women. Had nothing to do with natural instincts etc…

N.B. And I highly doubt society has reached a level of acceptance that its now “cool” to be gay![/QUOTE]

It’s a product of environment and parenting.

I challenge you to explain why you think it’s a negative (flaw) quality about a person. Give some details about what is bad about being gay socially, environmentally, etc. Would the world be better without this flawed trait and if so support what your saying with details if you can.