Political Opinion

Just as I though.

You will rubbish what anyone else posts, but want to keep pulling crap out of your arse.

Just like you are too stupid to realise that despite homosexuality being forbidden/socially unacceptable/punishable by death for over 1000 years (Dark Ages to 1970s) and it still existing you think you can replicate this experiment and get a different result.

That’s why it persisted, because it was unpopular. And because homo’s are demon possessed.

[QUOTE=“Cyco;495283”]

Just as I though.

You will rubbish what anyone else posts, but want to keep pulling crap out of your arse.

Just like you are too stupid to realise that despite homosexuality being forbidden/socially unacceptable/punishable by death for over 1000 years (Dark Ages to 1970s) and it still existing you think you can replicate this experiment and get a different result.[/QUOTE]

Uhm… You mad bro?

You don’t even remember what my experiment was that I suggested (weren’t even close) so how about you stick to a discussion you can keep up with… Like maybe your cute little mechanical “trading” system thread you’ve been neglecting. :wink:

Name a culture whose traditional wedding ceremony has historically been 100% void of religion symbolism or reference… And limit it to the human species please.

Bogus Fiscal Crisis

a good argument in my opinion.

I think Pizza’s a female…coz the nagging level is over 9000. Don’t say nothing if I’m right, Pizza!

This one, that doesn’t make much sense?

Not much to update.

I’m making pips, if others are too using the same systems then great, if not then they arn’t.

Why would you use trading in double quotation marks?

You have stated marriage is entirely religious. Where is the proof of that?

Many have shown that it is not/need not be, but you wish to rubbish them and say that the authors and editors of one of the world’s largest selling science magazines don’t know the difference between marriage and monogamy.

Most religions have been stealing cultural ceremonies to incorporate into their services and vice versa for far to long for a clear distinction to be easily drawn.

[QUOTE=“Cyco;495718”]

This one, that doesn’t make much sense?

Not much to update.

I’m making pips, if others are too using the same systems then great, if not then they arn’t.

Why would you use trading in double quotation marks?

You have stated marriage is entirely religious. Where is the proof of that?

Many have shown that it is not/need not be, but you wish to rubbish them and say that the authors and editors of one of the world’s largest selling science magazines don’t know the difference between marriage and monogamy.

Most religions have been stealing cultural ceremonies to incorporate into their services and vice versa for far to long for a clear distinction to be easily drawn.[/QUOTE]

You implied my suggested experiment was to see if I could suppress homosexuality… When that was the exact opposite of the purpose of my experiment… So you got lost somewhere.

If you are making pips that would be something to update would it not…?? It is a “diary” afterall…

The fact you can’t point to a culture whose traditional marriage ceremony does not contain religious references or symbolism is evidence in and of itself. Every culture in the world has religious roots as far back as their written history goes… It’s instinctual to the human species…

Point me to my post where I claimed marriage was “entirely religious”. What I said was its origins (aka how it was originally defined) was as a religious institution between a man and woman.

Pizza, why don’t you trade on higher tf’s???..3rd time I’m asking it too lol

[QUOTE=“konan;495798”]Pizza, why don’t you trade on higher tf’s???..3rd time I’m asking it too lol[/QUOTE]

Time frame is irrelevant to me as I don’t trade off of patterns… I trade using news and fundamentals mostly

That’s incredible, what you’re doing and even more so if you are doing it successfully, you know, the taking of 10 or 20 pips off of “old news”. Old to the smart money anyways…

[QUOTE=“konan;495820”]

That’s incredible, what you’re doing and even more so if you are doing it successfully, you know, the taking of 10 or 20 pips off of “old news”. Old to the smart money anyways…[/QUOTE]

Would you consider following a speech of an FOMC voting member and initiating a trade based on comments he made regarding future monetary policy to be old news?

In some cases,yes…Last year some Draghi speeches were priced in the day b4…I remember it coz I followed the news real carefully then…

You can reply to me on your thread…Promise I wont spam, lol…It’s just a fascinating thing that you are doing bcoz I can’t wrap my tiny brain around the fact you are doing and how you are doing it…

Apologies to other people on the thread that are here only for the arguing of partisan politics!

[QUOTE=“konan;495828”]

In some cases,yes…Last year some Draghi speeches were priced in the day b4…I remember it coz I followed the news real carefully then…[/QUOTE]

There’s a reason news events cause volatility though… If all these events were priced in then there would be no volatility.

Michele Bachmann quits politics, surely one of America’s saddest days in its political history.

Apparently, the US dollar lost value the day after…

Well I sympathize bcoz her husband needs a lot of care with his illness. He has the worst case of the gay and they are doing everything they can to prevent it from metastasizing into full blown…

ROFL in the workplace!

Here’s a bizarre story…

JC Penney Removes Billboard of Tea Kettle Said to Resemble Hitler

I dunno…do you see him? I think somebody’s got Nazi on the brain.

JCPenny Michael Graves Hitler Tea Kettle Sold Out Impossible to Find Brand | eBay

I need it.

Ha! You found it on eBay. One left for only $150! No doubt, Hitler Tea Kettle Collectors from all over world are jumping at this opportunity. I guess I’ll stick to beer can collecting. Here’s one of my all time favorites…