Political Opinion

It appears that theses pajama guys have a death wish, and there plenty of people that are more than ready to do the job.

“Uhhh ya gonna get those two?” “Roger” BOOM and not 1 dog hurt…

I hope someone emailed the Blue Angeles and warned then ISIS has knives…

The Satanic Caliphate

Two excerpts from a Reuters article —

• At the heart of the Islamic State system is its leader, Baghdadi, who in June declared himself “caliph”, or ruler of all the world’s Muslims, after breaking with al Qaeda.

• Islamic education groups are held in mosques for newly arrived fighters, who, according to militants in Raqqa, have flocked to Islamic State-controlled territory in even greater numbers since Baghdadi declared the “caliphate”.

“Every three days we receive at least 1,000 fighters. The guest houses are flooding with mujahideen. We are running out of places to receive them,” the Arab jihadi said.

Here is the full article —

In northeast Syria, Islamic State builds a government | Reuters

If you are serious about understanding the menace posed by the caliphate, read this —

You Can’t Understand ISIS If You Don’t Know the History of Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia

The goals of this caliphate are Satanic.
The methods used by these people are Satanic.
The “god” worshiped by these barbarians is Satan, himself.

“Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe.”

From the Apostle Paul’s second letter to the Church at Corinth
2 Corinthians 4:4 (New Living Translation)*

• The complete verse — “Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.”

It’s a publicity act almost. IMO. Unsustainable and pointless. Clint you always post these articles but tell us how you feel about this whole ISIS thing please

I don’t even know what that means.

You’re trying to be sarcastic, right?

About 100 deranged Americans have joined the Satanic Caliphate.

And you can bet that some of them already have returned to the U.S. to carry on their jihad here, on American soil. The 13th anniversary of 9-11 is six days from now. It’s time to step up our vigilance.

“Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.” – Wendell Phillips (1811-1884)

Do you remember U.S. Army Major Nidal Hasan, the Muslim terrorist* who killed 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas, in 2009? He has applied for “citizenship” in the Satanic Caliphate, despite the fact that he is imprisoned, awaiting execution**, at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.

Hasan says, “It would be an honor to join ISIS and become a citizen of the caliphate.” Maybe then, his execution would count as “martyrdom”, and he’d qualify for 72 virgins, when he gets to paradise. Man, is he in for a surprise !

• Oh, wait. Obama said that the Fort Hood murders were [B]not[/B] terrorism. Obama said they were simply a case of “workplace violence”.
    And Obama never lies, right?

** Hasan literally “sits” on death-row — in a wheelchair — having been paralyzed from the waist down by gunshots which he took at Fort Hood.
Maybe the Army will move slowly, with great deliberation, leaving Hasan to sit in his chair for 10 or 15 years, before executing the perp.
Sometimes justice [B]is[/B] served.

There’s more between the lines were not seeing or being told. And no

They have gotten the reaction they are looking for. Everyone is talking about them and paying attention to them.

ISIS = ISIL = Islamic State = Islamic Caliphate = Satanic Caliphate

Write them off as a bunch of Muslim whackos, if you want to.

But, here is their 5-year plan for conquest.

And here is what they say about their “caliphate” —

“The legality of all emirates, groups, states and organizations becomes null by the expansion of the caliph’s authority and the arrival of its troops to their areas,” Islamic State spokesman Abu Mohammad al-Adnani said in an audio release. “Listen to your caliph and obey him. Support your state, which grows every day.”

“The Shura (council) of the Islamic State met and discussed this issue (of the Caliphate)… The Islamic State decided to establish an Islamic Caliphate and to designate a Caliph for the state of the Muslims,” Adnani added.

The spokesman, Abu Mohammed al-Adnani, said all Muslims worldwide will be required to pay allegiance to al-Baghdadi.

He characterized the establishment of the caliphate as “a new era of international jihad.”

Article — ‘Islamic State’ Releases Its Vision for a Caliphate

World must be aware about ISIS. ISIS is totally created y usa and israel. ASU and zionist need OIL. nothing else.

Dude. Seriously? I agree that there may be some funny business, but created by USA and Israel? Call the camp with Hitler, JFK and Elvis and ask their opinion for us.

Obama is in denial about the enemy confronting the Middle East, this nation, and all of the civilized world.

Obama says that the Caliphate — which he insists on calling “ISIL” — is [I]not Islamic,[/I] and is [I]not a state.[/I]

Wake up, Obama, and understand what we are up against.

If you won’t listen to the voices of reason all around you in the western world, maybe you should just take [I]at face value[/I] what the barbarians say about themselves.

This is for you, Obama:

"The Muslims today have a loud, thundering statement, and possess heavy boots.
They have a statement to make that will cause the world to hear and understand
the meaning of terrorism, and boots that will trample the idol of nationalism,
destroy the idol of democracy, and uncover its deviant nature.”

from the Satanic Caliphate’s magazine called Dabiq, Issue #1, page 9

Obama actually believes that a massive land army can be defeated without deploying an equally massive land army against them. In Obama’s mind, for the first time in human history, a marauding army will be stopped without putting “boots on the ground”.

Everyone in the Pentagon knows that Obama is living in la-la-land.

Everyone on the Armed Services Committees in Congress knows that Obama is living in la-la-land.

The American people know that Obama is living in la-la-land.

The jihadis running the Satanic Caliphate hope that Obama remains in la-la-land.

I think Obama and his mates are looking at the Isis crisis as a poor investment. Rather than doing the right thing. To elaborate, the cost of neutralizing them is far above then any profits that could be made.

Best

Okay, perhaps that it is a bad investment, but seriously is the world so bad that we have to blame the U.S. government for a super conspiracy?

The Religion of Peace prepares to execute a Christian child.

Ollie Ollie Akbar

I don’t get excited by sensationalism. ISIL will fizzle out like all the previous histrionic nobodys in history with a thud and not a bang. I do more for humanity brushing my teeth than worrying about politics. The politicians have no real control, most of their actions are just a show. Eat, drink, and be merry. For tomorrow we shall be just the same as we are today.

Anarchist

Tomorrow is a mid-term election in the U.S.

GET OUT AND VOTE.

:42:

Americans who don’t vote deserve whatever crappy government they end up with.

The rest of us deserve better.

Oh well, 2 more years of bull****. Republican Congress, Democratic President. Deadlock.

I’m the Emperor of America. — And I just declared AMNESTY for illegal aliens.

And I’m NOT gonna close the border.

The Constitution be damned. — Congress be damned.

And all the rest o’ y’all be damned, as well.

So, there!

You don’t like it?

IMPEACH ME!

Go ahead. — Try. — I dare you.

You can’t impeach me.

I’m the first black president!