Political Opinion

Anyone not living within the jurisdiction of the United States looking for a roommate just let me know. Thank you.

-Adrian

Emperor Vladimir I
Today, Crimea.
Tomorrow, the rest of Ukraine.
Soon, all of Europe!

KGB Colonel Vladimir Putin
(Pootie, to his friends)
Head of the
Russian Meme Police

(I want one of those hats.)

Putin’s first day on the pistol range.

Yo, Pootie (may I call you Pootie?)
That’s not a chin-strap, Bro.

And watch where you’re pointing that thing.
Those Russian pistols tend to go off all by themselves
when you least expect it.

The sight of bare boobs
turns Putin into
PUCKER FACE

Kim Jong-Un(stable),

the lunatic “dear leader” of North Korea,

has executed his Defense Minister for

(1) dozing off during military ceremonies, and

(2) talking back to Kim.

N. Korea defense minister executed: S. Korea intelligence

Somebody should assassinate this little runt.

Congratulations to the Boston jury.

They just sentenced Tsarnaev to 14 years on death-row,
after which he will have a speedy execution.

Boston bomber Tsarnaev sentenced to death for 2013 attack

Obama sucks up to the FDT community,
and one of the trannies mouths off to him.

Obama to heckler: ‘You’re in my house’

I don’t even know how it’s even legal. She’s already been president for eight years.

Hey, Jay — Welcome back — Long time, no see.

I was wondering why you dropped off the grid.

(I thought maybe the IRS finally caught up with you.)

Excerpts from Justice Antonin Scalia’s minority opinion on the
Supreme Court’s landmark decision legalizing same-sèx “marriage”.

“Today’s decree says that my Ruler, and the Ruler of 320 million Americans coast-to-coast, is a majority of the nine lawyers on the Supreme Court."

“This practice of constitutional revision by an unelected committee of nine, always accompanied (as it is today) by extravagant praise of liberty, robs the People of the most important liberty they asserted in the Declaration of Independence and won in the Revolution of 1776: the freedom to govern themselves.”

“The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie.”

“To allow the policy question of same-sèx marriage to be considered and resolved by a select, patrician, highly unrepresentative panel of nine is to violate a principle even more fundamental than no taxation without representation: no social transformation without representation."

Scalia: Gay marriage decision shows America’s ‘ruler’ is Supreme Court | TheHill

I now pronounce you Bugger and Buggee.

Nah. Just rebelling against the forced password change.

I don’t get it. I’m not that important.

and

Well, since there is so much to cover here, going to start at the beginning and work my way down pipalicous’s list.

Obama bashing - I still don’t get how pointing out what Obama is actually doing gets painted as Obama bashing, other than it being different than what progressives claim to be doing.

It is ironic that you ask someone else about learning stuff from history. America has not always been on the right side of things, admittedly, but after Obama’s apology tour, and somehow being awarded the Nobel Peace (booby)Prize just for being black (no matter what was actually claimed to be the reason, how else do you explain him getting it before he had a chance to do ANYTHING as President), I am surprised we are not the laughing stock of the world, oh wait, we are. The reason that the world is not even more screwed up is because America did what it did starting way back when and stood up to a bully then known as the British Empire, and it seems some are still sore about that. We helped defeat countries in WWI and WWII who were trying to forcefully take over the world. We (at the time) were even going through a financial depression that the entire world suffered through, but ours (U.S.) was prolonged by that great and wonderful progressive President Roosevelt, who tried to bull#### his way into giving America a version of the Communist system he called the New Deal. Since it worked so well in Russia, why not try it here? Oh wait, it DIDN’T work there. And luckily, at the time anyway, America was smart enough to not fall for his bull####. Lately, I begin to wonder.

There are times when one of the phrases that Teddy Roosevelt is famous for is very appropriate. “Speak softly and carry a big stick.” America was one of the few countries helping to keep the bullies at bay for a long time. If you will, we were the Big Stick that was keeping bullies like what today is ISIS in line, because they knew what would happen if they got too wild. Did we do a good job at it? I like to think so. Were we perfect all the time? No, nobody is. But you can thank a lot of the recent increase in activity of groups like this by thanking the mindset that Obama has shown the world by his famous apology tour. Well, that, and Obama’s apparent policy of preferring to sit down with those bullies over keeping them from being bullies.

So somehow, people who try to tell the actual truth way more than the progressive lapdogs are indoctrinated, but the people who blindly follow the lies and dreams spouted by the progressives (including the progressive in Chief) and ignore the reality of what is happening aren’t indoctrinated? I am having a problem wrapping my mind around that. You have what amounts to someone hitting you (figuratively) in the face, all the while telling you to watch out for this other guy, who ISN’T actually hitting you, and you buy the B.S. of the guy doing the hitting.

Let’s cover the death and deprivation being caused over there and who is causing it. So, the Muslim extremists lob rockets into Israel constantly, they are constantly saying that it is their purpose to kill Israel, and basically remove it from the face of the Earth. But if Israel dares to defend itself, then somehow they have a nerve to be saying anything. When they do attack and damage something that the extremists put in front of a school or hospital or something like that, and the building gets damaged, they raise holy hell, even though the attacks on Israel were from that exact spot.

If you are a Muslim, then you are OK, but only if you are as extreme as they are. If you aren’t then you are attacked or killed, if you dare to not blindly follow the same religion they think you should, you are tortured and killed based simply on your beliefs.

As far as the promise thing, unfortunately he (Obama) isn’t that way within the U.S. Among all the lies he has been telling, starting with one of the biggest ones he ever told, his oath of office, he has occasionally slipped and told the truth, but no one was paying attention to him, and for the most part, he has gotten away with it, because very few “news” outlets bother to actually report facts, and almost no one has called him out on the actual truths he did. Like him ignoring Congress, him saying that energy prices would “necessarily skyrocket.” As far as Republicans constantly blocking him, that is a big part of the job description, but most of them have fallen down on that lately. We call them RINOs here (Republican In Name Only). And besides, Obama bypasses them more often than not anyway, totally violating the limited authority granted to him by the Constitution.

Now on to the “climate change” issue. It is also ironic that you would call it man-made, since that is exactly what it is. The figures that were originally found did not fit what the person who found them thought they should have been (admitted in a memo, but tried to cover it up later) to prove his theory, so to make them work better for his thoughts, he fudged them to fit instead of the actual facts being used. Which is also unusual because despite recent verified studies, people still believe the faked climate change data over reality, except apparently 1-3%. Those more recent studies have shown that even if we could somehow instantly reduce everybody in the world to the technological equivalent of the stone age, it would have a minimal effect on the supposed issues causing climate change.

Do we need to watch what we are doing in regards to a house (the planet Earth) that we as human beings cannot easily leave? Yes. Do we need the admittedly faked climate change data scare tactics that have been proven to have little to no effect? Not in the least. Are we causing the supposed climate change? Possibly, but show proven data that actually proves it is us, and not natural cycles that were going to happen anyway as an excuse to “legally” steal money from certain people, businesses, and countries, in the way of EPA fines and excessive regulations as far as the U.S. I do not know how that works in other countries.

Do we need to have a discussion about what is going on? Absolutely! But we need to have that discussion with honest facts, not blindly parroted “news media” progressive falsehoods from the left.

As far as the Tea Party bashing you are doing pipsalicous, how is that any better than the Obama bashing you are accusing others of? Try looking at what is actually happening, instead of letting yourself be indoctrinated by major “news media” outlets that are trying to help push a progressive agenda and blindly repeating their lies.

Edit: It gets even better. Somehow people are seriously considering voting for a person who would allow Americans to get killed without doing a thing to help them, despite military resources in the area asking to be allowed to go in and help, and then have the audacity to say to Congress “At this point, what difference does it make?” Well, besides you allowing this to happen on your watch (personal responsibility) former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, is that what you will do if you become President? Leave our Americans out to dry? And somehow, an individual is running for the position of the GOP candidate for President, and is doing better than some others, despite the facts of his political track record, including (but not limited to) hundreds of thousands of dollars in contributions to the Clinton Foundation. In case you haven’t guessed it yet, I am talking about Donald Trump.

All this has actually happened, and still, so many people in the U.S. have not woken up to the danger our country is in, and we have (I am sure) well meaning but misguided individuals like pipalicous constantly misunderstanding what is actually happening because they buy the lies (and failure to report the truth) being spouted by a progressive agenda driven media.

Not denying that this happened in the least, but remember that events like this are not limited to the right (not going to say republicans, because, honestly, some of them are so far left it isn’t even funny). Here is a little something to chew on that is unlikely to be repeated by the people only interested in bashing the people trying to stand for real truth. Regarding a woman who some people think should be voted into office just because that would make her the first female President. BAD IDEA, just like voting someone into office strictly because they are black has been proven to be a bad idea.

(Mind you, the Washington post is not known to be friendly to the political right.)
Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State Dept. - The Washington Post
Also, from the Wall Street Journal… (for the record, I do not know which direction their political leanings are)
Foreign Government Gifts to Clinton Foundation on the Rise - WSJ

And all this, despite the United States Constitution stating the following. (Section 9, item number 8, copied from http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CDOC-110hdoc50/pdf/CDOC-110hdoc50.pdf)
“8
No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And
no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall,
without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolu-
ment, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince,
or foreign State”

You will hear all the time about every little thing that happens like what pipalicous posted, and some of them even actually happened. The claims almost always get front page news, but if a retraction need to be made because the story was total crap, it gets pushed back to some deep part of the paper. Kind of like the climate change story. Front page news when it broke, the “scientist” admitting he faked the data, nowhere near to front page. However, if someone from the left does something like what former Secretary of State Clinton did, hardly a peep. Oh, except from those people who were indoctrinated by Fox News, sorry.

"…the problem with the Republican Party
…is that most Republican voters hate their party."

Michael Needham, [I]Heritage Action[/I]
appearing on
[I]Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace[/I]
Sunday, August 2, 2015

Full quote —

“Right. Donald Trump is a symptom of a party that has decided that it will govern based on special interests, not based on what they ran for. Nobody ran in 2014 and said if you give us the House and the Senate, we’re going to reauthorize No Child Left Behind. Nobody ran in 2014 and said if you give us the House and the Senate, we’re going to increase entitlement spending by half a trillion dollars. People are sick of this. It’s a game. And the problem with the Republican Party — that allows Donald Trump to be somebody at 19, 20 percent and not an asterisk in the polls — is that most Republican voters hate their party. And that is what needs to be addressed.”

Full program transcript — Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace, Sunday, August 2, 2015

:42:

We used to have two parties in this country, Democrats and Republicans.

Now we have one party The Ruling Class, which has two wings:

the Democrats and the Republicrats — frick and frack.

I agree with you 100 % and there is no end in sight . Trump has the B**** to speak out and he gets hit for it.

Republicrats are all the same. “Give us your money and all the power and we promise we know more than you and can do better than you to make your life better and there is no way we will use any of that money and power to benefit our own interests at your expense.” It is all bullshix. Campaigning to fix the problem through the process of election is a waste of time. I do more for the freedom and betterment of humanity by brushing my teeth than anyone does protesting or campaigning for political changes be they legislative or executive or otherwise. If you want to fix the problem, simply live your life as a solution. No need to vote or campaign. My vote is a “NO” to the political process as a whole. I don’t go into voting booths, I have better things to do like hiking or skateboarding.

-Adrian

Here is the current price list for slaves
for sale by the Islamic State —

Prices for women and children

1-9 years old ----- $165
10-20 ------------- $124
21-30 -------------- $82
31-40 -------------- $62
41-50 -------------- $41

Source: Bloomberg Businessweek,
Aug 10 issue, page 16.

The Q’uran — Rape Manual
for
ISIS - the Muslim Caliphate

From the New York Times —

QADIYA, Iraq — In the moments before he raped the 12-year-old girl, the Islamic State fighter took the time to explain that what he was about to do was not a sin. Because the preteen girl practiced a religion other than Islam, the Quran not only gave him the right to rape her — it condoned and encouraged it, he insisted.

The full article — ISIS Enshrines a Theology of Rape

It’s time for the civilized world to exterminate these sub-humans —

Islamic State leader raped American hostage, US finds

Julian Bond, one of the bright lights of the U.S. civil rights movement, has died.

Longtime civil rights activist Julian Bond dead at 75 | Fox News

If I were God,
I would give Julian Bond another 20 years,
with a sharp mind and perfect health.
And I would terminate Barak Obama.

This is one story that I am very pleased to link to, 4 guys, 3 of them American, standing up to an armed bully.

There is no doubt that they have saved many lives.

I wish Spencer Stone and the other unnamed passenger a speedy recovery.

France train shooting: Hollande thanks ‘heroes’ who foiled gunman - BBC News

Run, Joe, Run!

Crazy Uncle Joe Biden