Political Opinion

I keep hoping Al Gore will throw his hat into the ring.

Perhaps someone who has not already been to the white house or who is not part of a family that has been to the white house should have a turn. And if so, how about someone who actually gives a fook about someone other than the owners of the political system.

-Adrian

The battle for freedom never stops.

Obama planning to admit 10K Syrian refugees

Yo, Obama, here’s an idea

Stop the

MEXICAN INVASION

Central American illegals riding a Mexican train north to the U.S. border.

… before you start the

ISIS INVASION

September 11, 2001, a terrorist attack destroyed the Twin Towers of The World Trade Center,
killing 2,606 people in the towers, and 147 passengers and crew in two hijacked airliners.

At almost the same time, a third hijacked airliner was flown into the Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia,
killing 125 personnel in the building, and 59 passengers and crew.

On a fourth hijacked airliner, presumably headed for the Capitol in Washington, D.C., passengers seized
control of the aircraft from the hijackers, resulting in a crash in Pennsylvania. Forty passengers and crew
died in that crash, but no one on the ground was killed or injured.

A single new tower, One World Trade Center, has risen from the ashes of the Twin Towers.

Prediction —

• Hillary Clinton will drop out of the race for the Democrat nomination for president [B]before January.[/B]

• [B]The reason given[/B] for her withdrawal will be a serious (but undisclosed) health issue requiring immediate, and possibly lengthy, medical treatment. This health issue will be entirely fake, but it will garner public sympathy for her, and take some of the focus away from her legal problems.

• [B]The real reason[/B] for her withdrawal will be the near-certainty of a criminal indictment in the matter of her private, unauthorized, unsecured email server, and her mishandling of classified information passing through that server.

• [B]The timing[/B] of her withdrawal will depend on putting in place an escape path to shield her from prosecution.

Hillary allegedly has broken numerous federal laws designed to prevent the mishandling of classified information. She is currently under criminal investigation by the FBI. And she faces the probability of a felony indictment. Only Obama can quash the FBI investigation, and give Hillary the escape path she needs.

But, Obama needs a [B]compelling reason[/B] to take that action, which is not without serious risk to Obama, himself. If Obama were to contrive immunity from prosecution for Hillary, he likely would incur the wrath of some powerful people in the FBI, as well as many in Congress. And, he would have only a little more than a year to cover his tracks and/or mend fences, before leaving office in January 2017.

[B]Compelling reasons[/B] for Obama to grant immunity for Hillary might include: (1) Hillary may have damning evidence against Obama (saved from her private email server, before it was wiped) which she can trade for immunity from prosecution; (2) Obama might want to clear the path to the Democrat nomination for a candidate he prefers — think Joe Biden or Elizabeth Warren; or (3) Obama might view Hillary as fatally flawed and damaging to the Democrat brand, and just want her to disappear for the good of the party.

Hillary will not give up her lust for the power of the presidency, without a [I]quid pro quo.[/I]

And Obama will not give Hillary a get-out-of-jail-free card, without a [I]quid pro quo.[/I]

I smell a deal in the works.

[B]And here’s a scary scenario.[/B] What if my prediction (above) is wrong, Hillary avoids criminal indictment, her email troubles fade away, Obama chooses not to undermine her by backing Biden or Warren or some other candidate, and Hillary regains her lead in the Democrat primary race and ultimately wins the nomination?

And what if — as I believe is highly likely — long before Hillary attempted to wipe her unauthorized and unsecured home email server, the Chinese government had hacked everything in it, so that all her secrets are now in Chinese hands?

In this scenario, the Chinese will not use the contents of Hillary’s server to derail her candidacy; instead, they will do whatever they can to get her elected president, while they sit on the treasure-trove of information they have hacked. Then, if she succeeds in becoming president, they will use what they have stolen from her server to control her through blackmail and intimidation. In this scenario, Hillary will literally be the [I]Manchurian Candidate,[/I] and won’t even know it, until she takes office and is confronted by her Chinese handlers.

If Hillary’s “deleted” emails, now presumably in the hands of the Chinese, show that the attack on our consulate in Libya was made possible because Hillary mishandled classified information and allowed it to fall into the hands of foreign governments or terrorists — the Chinese will have more than enough leverage to extract whatever concessions they desire from their [I]Manchurian Candidate.[/I]

As long as this country allows the mentally deranged to roam free
on our streets, on our college campuses, and around our elementary schools,
there will continue to be frequent mass shootings, and an escalating body-count.

[B]Ann Coulter[/B] lays it all out. The main cause of mass shootings in the United States is not angry, white men; nor is it too many guns in private hands. The main cause of mass shootings in the U.S. is a large population of mental defectives who are running loose, [I]but should be involuntarily institutionalized.[/I]

Other countries don’t share our [I]wussified[/I] attitude about [I]protecting the civil rights[/I] of dangerous crazies.

[U]Here is an excerpt from Ann’s latest blog-post[/U] —

"According to a 2002 report by Central Institute of Mental Health for the European Union, the number of involuntarily detained mental patients, per 100,000 people, in other countries looks like this:

– Austria, 175

– Finland, 218

– Germany, 175

– Sweden, 114

– England, 93

The absolute maximum number of mental patients per 100,000 people who could possibly be institutionalized by the state in the U.S. – voluntarily or involuntarily – is: 17. Yes, according to the Treatment Advocacy Center, there are a grand total of 17 psychiatric beds even available, not necessarily being used. In 1955, there were 340."

[U]Here’s a link to Ann’s post[/U] —

Ann Coulter - October 7, 2015 - THE PROBLEM ISN’T GUNS OR WHITE MEN

I still don’t understand why public schools can’t simply get armed security similar to that of courthouses and other government buildings. My high school had metal detectors 20 years ago. If everyone is so completely concerned about school shootings, why don’t they propose a real solution? Surely nobody believes that additional background checks or different restrictions on gun features would have prevented this recent mess in Oregon. Plus, even with strict mental health screening, crazies may still get guns illegally. I mean, come on people, if the dude is crazy enough to murder innocent kids and then put one in his own head he is probably OK with stealing guns to get them.

Making a big change in the government provision of mental healthcare seems more expensive and politically difficult than simply adding security to schools. It could certainly take a lot longer to implement a nationwide mental healthcare initiative than to add more payroll hours to local police and have them secure the schools. It would seem that politicians would rather leave the schools unprotected in hopes that further tragedy would build public support for their pet projects.

-Adrian

Or authorize properly trained teachers and staff to carry concealed.

But, it doesn’t have to be an [I]either/or[/I] choice. We could achieve both: Armed security in schools AND a rational approach to the institutionalizing of mental defectives, IF our ruling class had the political will to tackle this problem.

Agree 100%.

Thanks for your reply, Adrian.

BTW, 8 more posts and you get your SECRET DECODER RING!

New poll:

-Adrian

Best of luck to you, USA. You got a bunch of weirdos running for president. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not a big fan of Hillary, but she seems to be the sanest amongst the insane.

The good news is: The President doesn’t matter.

-Adrian

[B]Hillary’s Halloween Mask[/B]

Oh wait, that’s not a mask !

[B]Muslim terrorists attack Paris[/B]

[I]Associated Press[/I] timeline

The Latest: Paris Prosecutor says death toll in attacks could exceed 120

Witness accounts reported by [I]The Guardian[/I]

Witness accounts from across Paris: ‘I saw my final hour unfurl before me’

From [I]The New York Times[/I]

‘Scene of Carnage’ Inside Sold-Out Paris Concert Hall

More from the [I]Associated Press[/I]

France vows to punish IS for Paris attacks that kill 127

More from [I]The New York Times[/I]

Hollande Blames ISIS for ‘Act of War’ on Paris

Strategy Shift for ISIS: Inflicting Terror in Distant Lands

Apparently the Islamo-Fascist State
intends to add France to their Black Map

If this doesn’t scare the hell out of you,
you should check yourself,
to see whether you actually have a pulse.

The astonishing amount of data being collected about your children

[U]Excerpts from the article[/U] — (I have bolded several phrases, for emphasis) —

“Just think George Orwell, and take it to the nth degree. [B]We’re in an environment of surveillance, essentially.[/B] It will be an extraordinarily rich data set of your life.” [Joel Reidenberg, director of the Center on Law & Information Policy at Fordham Law School, being quoted]

“Many parents first became aware of how widely their children’s personal data is being shared with third parties of all sorts when the controversy erupted over inBloom in 2012, [B]the $100 million corporation funded by the Gates Foundation.[/B] Because of intense parent opposition, inBloom closed its doors in 2014, but in the process, parents discovered that inBloom was only the tip of the iceberg, and that [B]the federal government and the Gates Foundation have been assisting the goal of amassing and disclosing personal student data in many other ways.”[/B]

Is this Bill Gates ?

So the former deputy PM of UK figures no air strikes, no drones, probably only words will win this war.

‘Starting a war after Paris attacks will only fan the flames of hatred in the Middle East’ - John Prescott - Mirror Online

President Hollande sees it different, he figures that these evils monsters have little fear of fancy words.

The WSJ reported earlier today that the French Government sought help from the US, they needed information from perhaps the most sophisticated surveillance there exists.

Then, later, the WSJ updated the story:

France Launches Airstrikes Against Islamic State Stronghold in Syria - WSJ

The pic says it all. All decent people of different backgrounds are outraged by this attack, Muslim and non-Muslim.

Still shocked by what has happened in Paris, could be a real game changer. UK government saying today that 7 attacks have been foiled in the UK recently too.

[B]Muslim terrorists attack America.
Again.[/B]

Enough has been learned about the mass-murder of 14 people and the wounding of 21 others in San Bernardino, California, 2 days ago, that we can now say definitively that this was an act of Muslim terrorism.

[U]Here are some of the facts which have been confirmed[/U]:

• The attack was carried out by: Syed Rizwan Farook (28) and his wife Tashfeen Malik (27).

• At about 11am (pacific time) on Wednesday, the attackers entered the San Bernardino County office building (where Farook worked), dressed in combat gear and carrying semi-automatic rifles, semi-automatic handguns, and an improvised explosive device (IED) composed of three pipe-bombs connected together and wired to a remotely-triggered detonator.

• They went directly to a conference room full of people gathered for a staff meeting (which Farook had left minutes earlier), and began shooting. The carnage: 14 killed, and 21 wounded.

• Farook and Malik calmly left the building, entered the rental car they had arrived in, and drove away.

• The IED they left behind in the building, which they intended to detonate remotely, failed to detonate.

• About 4 hours later, their rental car was spotted and stopped by police, and a shoot-out ensued in which both Farook and Malik were killed.

• In the rental car, police found weapons, ammunition, pipe-bombs, and the homemade device intended to detonate the IED left at the office building.

• At a house in nearby Redlands, California, rented by Farook and Malik, police found a cache of weapons, a huge stockpile of ammunition, 12 pipe-bombs, and tools and materials for building pipe-bombs.

• After Farook and Malik had been publicly identified as the attackers, neighbors reported to police having seen many visits to the garage of their rented house, after midnight on various occasions in recent weeks, by several middle-eastern men carrying boxes. The neighbors did not report this activity to the police, for fear of being accused of racial/religious-profiling. The FBI and the police from several jurisdictions are working to identify these persons, presumed to be involved in the conspiracy.

• Farook was a Pakistani-American, born in Illinois. He advertised for a wife on the internet, where he met Malik, a Pakistani national. Farook travelled to Saudi Arabia to meet Malik, and they were married there. Malik entered the U.S. on a Pakistani passport.

• The FBI has uncovered contacts between Farook and radical jihadi elements inside and outside the U.S.

• Shortly after the attack in San Bernardino, and before the attackers had been identified, Hillary Clinton and Martin O’Malley (in separate statements) went public with demands for gun-control, and accusations against the National Rifle Association.

• At about the same time, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the puppet organization of the Muslim Brotherhood, issued statements denying Muslim involvement in the massacre.

• Even now, with all that is known about Farook and Malik, Barak Obama will not admit that this massacre was the work of Muslim terrorists.

• The FBI has not yet classified this massacre as Muslim terrorism, most likely on orders from Obama.

[U]Here are several articles from various U.S. news organizations[/U]:

‘Where’s Syed?’ How the San Bernardino shooting unfolded — [I]The Washington Post[/I]

First officer on scene of San Bernardino massacre: ‘It was unspeakable’ — [I]USA Today[/I]

F.B.I. Treats San Bernardino Attack as Possible Terrorism Case — [I]The New York Times[/I]

Shooting in San Bernardino, California (86 slides from [I]Reuters,[/I] and other sources) — [I]MSN[/I]