[B]Muslim terrorists attack America.
Enough has been learned about the mass-murder of 14 people and the wounding of 21 others in San Bernardino, California, 2 days ago, that we can now say definitively that this was an act of Muslim terrorism.
[U]Here are some of the facts which have been confirmed[/U]:
• The attack was carried out by: Syed Rizwan Farook (28) and his wife Tashfeen Malik (27).
• At about 11am (pacific time) on Wednesday, the attackers entered the San Bernardino County office building (where Farook worked), dressed in combat gear and carrying semi-automatic rifles, semi-automatic handguns, and an improvised explosive device (IED) composed of three pipe-bombs connected together and wired to a remotely-triggered detonator.
• They went directly to a conference room full of people gathered for a staff meeting (which Farook had left minutes earlier), and began shooting. The carnage: 14 killed, and 21 wounded.
• Farook and Malik calmly left the building, entered the rental car they had arrived in, and drove away.
• The IED they left behind in the building, which they intended to detonate remotely, failed to detonate.
• About 4 hours later, their rental car was spotted and stopped by police, and a shoot-out ensued in which both Farook and Malik were killed.
• In the rental car, police found weapons, ammunition, pipe-bombs, and the homemade device intended to detonate the IED left at the office building.
• At a house in nearby Redlands, California, rented by Farook and Malik, police found a cache of weapons, a huge stockpile of ammunition, 12 pipe-bombs, and tools and materials for building pipe-bombs.
• After Farook and Malik had been publicly identified as the attackers, neighbors reported to police having seen many visits to the garage of their rented house, after midnight on various occasions in recent weeks, by several middle-eastern men carrying boxes. The neighbors did not report this activity to the police, for fear of being accused of racial/religious-profiling. The FBI and the police from several jurisdictions are working to identify these persons, presumed to be involved in the conspiracy.
• Farook was a Pakistani-American, born in Illinois. He advertised for a wife on the internet, where he met Malik, a Pakistani national. Farook travelled to Saudi Arabia to meet Malik, and they were married there. Malik entered the U.S. on a Pakistani passport.
• The FBI has uncovered contacts between Farook and radical jihadi elements inside and outside the U.S.
• Shortly after the attack in San Bernardino, and before the attackers had been identified, Hillary Clinton and Martin O’Malley (in separate statements) went public with demands for gun-control, and accusations against the National Rifle Association.
• At about the same time, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the puppet organization of the Muslim Brotherhood, issued statements denying Muslim involvement in the massacre.
• Even now, with all that is known about Farook and Malik, Barak Obama will not admit that this massacre was the work of Muslim terrorists.
• The FBI has not yet classified this massacre as Muslim terrorism, most likely on orders from Obama.
[U]Here are several articles from various U.S. news organizations[/U]:
‘Where’s Syed?’ How the San Bernardino shooting unfolded — [I]The Washington Post[/I]
First officer on scene of San Bernardino massacre: ‘It was unspeakable’ — [I]USA Today[/I]
F.B.I. Treats San Bernardino Attack as Possible Terrorism Case — [I]The New York Times[/I]
Shooting in San Bernardino, California (86 slides from [I]Reuters,[/I] and other sources) — [I]MSN[/I]