Political Opinion

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

This takes on special meaning to me as a close friend, a fellow Marine that was one of the original Delta force that rode with my group of bikers to rolling thunder for several years had to have a leg amputated few years ago from old wounds suffered in Nam. He was put in for the Medal of Honor and was awarded the Navy Cross, the second highest award given. I detest the scumbag congressman that would disparage a veteran that was awarded 4 purple hearts in favor of a lying bastard.

1 Like

1 Like

Hey Cliff. Looks like we politically on the same page. I’m a gun tot’in, flag wav’in constitutionalist. When I was a teen in the 1960’s that just made me a normal citizen. Now it makes me a right wing extremist. Let me know if I post things too “heavy” for the thread.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I am no Piers Morgan fan but he really stepped up his game here, and if you view this on Youtube, note how Good Morning Britain does not allow comments, talk about restricting free speech

3 Likes

I find Piers Morgan quite refreshing. He (and Jeremy Kyle of course) are what differentiates ITV from BBC !

BBC used to have Jeremy Clarkson until they capitulated to the PC brigade on that one as well.

However I disagree that that was a “Fiery debate” - Just a man wirth a brain and some self confidence refusing to be cowed by 1 1/2 shrieking Harridans !

As ever, he managed to get his point across in the face of a screaming Social Justice Warrior, with an axe to grind and nothing but hollow dogma to use a whetstone !

Good on yer mate ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Trump Derangement Syndrome

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Can you imagine the uproar had this headline read " White Voters?"

Racism is not a one-way street

1 Like

Who on earth fed you that bit of rubbish ?

OF COURSE - “Racism” is a one way street ! - Same as “Sexism”, “pseudoGenderphobia”, “Genderism” and “CO2 = Global Warming” are one way streets !

And YES - I can imagine the furore such a headline would have attracted had it read “White voters” - the gangs of screaming “Victim Rescuers” pursuing the “Racist” through the streets, attacking his (I say “His”) livelihood by threatening his employers with loss of advertising revenue if tehy continued to employ this disgraceful “dinosaur” in their organisatiion - Demanding apologies from his “wife, mother, children” in public. Demanding apologiy from teh “Perpetrator” - and when given , that apology would simply be used as “Proof of his Racism” ! - not accepted as tendered.

It is gratifying to see that “Brexit”, “Donald Trump”, “Sir Cliff Richard” and even a recent interview with Linda Bradford Rasche on another thread are just beginning to show that REAL PEOPLE are beginning to understand that the propaganda spread by the “SOcial Justice Warriors” (Displaced “Commies”) is as a general rule - just garbage !

Nice post @Dennis3450 :sunglasses:

[Edit - A quote from a “lady” or “Baroness” whose name eludes me - “pro-tem” said in a speech the House of Lords on one of these garbage issues ;

"WEAPONISING HYPERSENSITIVITY ! " - Nice one lady and in deference, I shall give due credit when I remember your name !] :sunglasses:

1 Like

I really object to the word and use of Warriors for so called SJW’s , a Warrior is someone how is prepared to sacrifice his life in battle, Ever see an SJW sacrifice anything, now the word bully, describes a large person or group forcing their way on a smaller person or group. that describes SJ’s , and is why I call them SJB’s , SJC’s would work too, C being of course Cowards

1 Like

I apologise and agree @Dennis3450 !

One whom I met elsewhere had a slightly withered arm and thus was entirely free of the need to “work” -being “disabled” and I think most if not all are not in any form of “Gainful employment” - so maybe “Social Justice Spongers” - would be more appropriate ?

Perhaps we should do a new “Poll” Thread on what their designation should be ?

They hunt in packs - and seem to have no oiginal thought - just giving “Links” to pre - prepared websites - and repeating ritualised “chants” and stock sound bytes - so maybe we can look to that description to recognise them for what they really are ?

Any other suggestions peeps ? :slight_smile: