Political Opinion

It use to be the Russians depended on the United States through Radio Free Europe to know the truth about their government , Now it is the people of the United States that depend on Russia for the truth about their country. Sad how things have changed

2 Likes

Sounds like these guys

1 Like

Yes ! _ i was thinking “dogs” but I have a lot of respect and admiration for dogs - but apparently “Hyenas” are more closely “Feline” than “Canine” - so Yes - I llike that analogy ! :sunglasses:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyena

It is strange but it’s true. Russia suffered 80 years of communist dictatorship and has learned a lesson that communism doesn’t work. We, in the west should learn from their mistakes.

Maybe we just need to swap flags as the US today in more like the old Soviet Union and Russia is like 1950’s USA. Putin seems to be somewhere between Truman and Eisenhower

1 Like

He probably aspires to such grandeur, I doubt whether he will ever achieve same.

Do some research on Eisenhower.

Not only a patriot, a statesman, a soldier, a leader, a President.

He was all of these and more - to the ordinary soldier he brought hope, he inspired - young men in a foreign country not really sure why or what they were fighting he was the cause.

Three short weeks before D Day he came to a hidden airfield, never known to the Nazis, there he rallied the US soldiers of the 5th Infantry Division, many of whom died on that hallowed day.

Ike never forgot those men.

AAF Stn 597

Edit: for those interested in history the airfield was a ‘satellite’ of 597, close to the sea.

Edit to the edit: The reason for one of Harry’s titles on his recent marriage methinks.

The Beatles - Back In The U.S.S.R.

I am not trying to compare Putin to the “General” Eisenhower, but to the President and more exactly to the era. Putin has ruled over an economic boom post-Soviet Union, much as we saw in the post-WWII United States during Eisenhower’s presidency, and we also see the parallel between Putin’s involvement in Syria and US under Truman involvement in Korea.

Note; the US and Russia once fought against a common enemy, now that common enemy is the Deep State

RT the best independent source for news is not going to cover the US mid term elections. Now who will the Democrats blame when they lose

From the U.S. edition of The Guardian

More than 100 newspapers across the US will publish coordinated editorial responses to president Donald Trump’s repeated attacks on the media on Thursday.

The campaign has been organised by the Boston Globe, whose editorial staff approached news outlets across the country asking them to write an editorial denouncing the president’s hostility to the media.

“This dirty war on the free press must end,” said the appeal.

Tweeting about this exercise in group-think, Diann Russell (Dianny) posted this

Diann Russell takes no prisoners

The rifle is a Kalashnikov AK-47, by the way.

1 Like

Politics is a great topic to discuss as people want to share their opinions and it is the beauty of the democracy. I think we have to support the governments in their tenure as they need it badly. If we want to reject them then we need to use the power of vote. Am I right?

That voting thing did not work out so well for Sanders supporters, voting is useless if the other side controls the counting

Unfortunately the same coordinated editorial steamrolling is happening in Australia and the bias to the Leftards is getting larger and larger…

Even the Police Forces in Austrlaia are being used to help protect the Leftist agenda…

Everyone involved in this thread should be aware of Milo Yiannopoulos and Lauren Southern, both self admitted provocators for the right wing movements around the globe…

Last time each of these speakers came to Melbourne Australia to give a speech on their particular take of the new PC Leftist Climate running rampant here and elsewhere… violent protesters massed damaging vehicles, injuring Police while trying to prevent the attendees of the sold out seminars getting into the venue… in the end attendees had to bussed in from an undisclosed location… Then when the smoke had cleared the Victorian Police Minister forwarded a bill of ~$50,0000… the cost to organises for the Policing and mayhem on the night… WTF… Victim blaming 101…

This is never done when Union organised thugs protest, with Police in attendance to keep the peace or any other group that wants to exercise it’s right to free speech or organise a protest… Unbelievable…

So our Government now gives the green light for larger groups of even more violent protesting thugs to attend these rallys in the knowledge that the targeted speaker will be financially damaged by their action… brilliant

Goes without saying that both Milo, Lauren and management left the country and the invoice unpaid… as they should.

Flakey Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren suggests using the
Twenty-Fifth Amendment to the Constitution to remove President Trump from office.
You can read about it in this CNN (Chicken Noodle News) article.

If Pocahontas had bothered to study the Twenty-Fifth Amendment, before running her mouth, she would have learned that removing a president under this Amendment to the Constitution is not her call, or the Senate’s call.

A president can be removed from office under the Twenty-Fifth Amendment only by (1) the president himself, declaring that he is unable to carry out the duties of the presidency, or (2) the Vice President and a majority of senior administration officials, or (3) the Vice President and a majority of some other body legally established by the Congress.

Neither President Trump, nor Vice President Pence, will invoke the Twenty-Fifth Amendment. Without the participation of either Trump or Pence, there can be no action under this Amendment.

So, the demands of Pocahontas, and others of her sort, are just useless grandstanding. Pocahontas wants to be president, so her mouth is going to be running for the next two years.

Every time I hear Pocahontas Warren speak, this image pops into my mind –

Chief Joseph Gray Cloud has put the “Pocahontas” issue to rest –

“DNA results are in, and they confirm that Elizabeth Warren, a.k.a. Pocahontas,
is NOT 1/32 Native American, as she has falsely claimed.
Pocahontas Warren is 100% Klingon.”

11 - 20d

Before the hijacked planes headed for the Twin Towers, the explosive charges were already set.
The controlled demolition of The World Trade Center Buildings 1, 2, and 7 was about to happen.

The 9/11 Hijackers were patsies, set up to take the fall in a plot that was bigger than they knew.

If you doubt that a Deep State conspiracy brought down those three buildings, watch this video.

1 Like

I have huge interest in the politics. I think Donald Trump’s decision of the implementation of the restrictions on Turkey is a bad political move as he need to think about the future. Turkey-America relations are of huge importance as Turkey is the leading Muslim country.

I am a religious person and so always keep politics down from my religion. Many people try to utilize the religion in the politics and I am against them. Religion and politics have huge differences as politics is a dirty game while religion is pure. What are your thoughts?

Something that has caused me much thought over the years, the separation of religion and politics.

In Nicaragua priests are still subjected to violence because they stand up to the government on behalf of ordinary people.

Masked thugs attack PRIESTS in Nicaragua as they try to rescue anti-government protesters trapped inside church by armed yobs

I think back to a guy who caused a stir, he spotted ‘traders’ who were taking advantage of people with the approval of the authorities so He made a political protest and chased them out.

The authorities took Him to court and found Him guilty of political insurrection, dared to call Himself a king, the sentence was death.

They published the conviction notice when they carried out the court’s sentence.

1 Like

I thought there were only TWO Buildings - but 2 aeroplanes - THREE buildings ?

Thanks for that @Clint - I’ve heard most of that stuff before as anecdotes - but that is really compelling stuff !

BUT one said “I wouldn’t believe you - even if it WAS true” !

The implications of that stuff being true are so immense that even in me (one of the worlds great cynics ) - It is suddenly causing massive ‘Cognitive dissonance’.- just in thinking about it !

Yet it is seemingly impossible to disregard the evidence presented, which I believe would probably stand in any impartial Court of Law !

I remember similar theory re London terrorist attack on the underground.

Part of the evidence was a van in the background with the logo of a demolition company who undertook Govt work, was possible to see in the immediate aftermath.

Then later the debunkers went to that companies yard, found the same van. The reporter went inside the office - yes we do Govt demolition - with a ball and chain - no explosives.

More recently from Russia - the conspiracy theory yet again…