Political Opinion

Go to google homepage.

Bottom right choose settings - then ‘search settings’

Scroll down to region settings and the ‘show more’.

Choose US and save.

Now google will render searches as if your server is located in the States:

Google_veterans_day

Useful if a person is tweaking SEO on a web site and wants to see a particular country’s results for a search in that country.

Hi peterna,

My homepage is already set to US and is now showing what you posted, but at 8 am eastern time today it was not, so not sure when Google up dates but I am glad to see the new Doogle.

Google has a history of voicing their political bias by their Doogles and they don’t seem to care about who they offend

Thanks again for the update

1 Like

Donald Trump

“And I noticed all that beautiful barbed wire going up today.
Barbed wire, used properly, can be a beautiful sight.”

Donald Trump

Amen, Mr. President. Let’s stop the Riff-Raff Caravan from invading the United States.

another one to read is brave New world by Aldous Huxley, I believe it was written in 1938.

It’s a short easy read but incredibly pertinent given the situation in the u.s. today.

KC

The Hollywood dirt bags will tweet their protest of this wall as they sit in the comfort of their multi-million dollar mansions surround by their own 12 ft walls, they will never see any of these invaders let alone being inconveniences by them. But shame on the rest of America for wanting the same security they enjoy

NBC brings out the race card in defending corrupt election officials, Is it not the news media’s job to point out corruption then let us the voter deal with it at the election box

Santa drops 535 lumps of coal on the U.S. Congress

Trump wall cartoon - 5

1 Like

Haha I still remember “Mexico is paying for the wall in 2016” and in 2018 now its we should pay for the wall or Government shutdown.

Hahaha dude is a big manchild

1 Like

Welcome to The 2018-2019 Partial Government Shutdown

Trump wall cartoon - 4

1 Like

Nasty Pelosi takes charge of the Congressional Romper Room

Trump wall cartoon - 8

2 Likes

Nasty Pelosi spells out the Dummocrat position on compromise

Trump wall cartoon - 7

This is what passes for compromise in the Dummocrat Party

Trump wall cartoon - 9

Haha I’ll match you but at least this ones true.

1 Like

The President tries again for compromise

Trump wall cartoon - 10

^^…I thought the President was responsible for government shutdowns & reflects negatively on the President (according to Trump in 2016).

Either you are going to call out both liars on both sides or I’m assuming you got a real hard on for Trump. Either who it’s weird.

1 Like

The US needs a secure border, and no president has ever thought or acted otherwise. A country without a border is not a country. Clearly, the US needs a less porous southern border: it is ludicrous that smugglers and migrants can just walk across and disappear into the desert. After that, the only debate is whether a wall is better or a fence is better.

That would be a joke. I’m all for having secure borders but a structure has to be put into place. Also we don’t factor in how many of these guys do the “shitty” jobs that we enthused Americans feel we are too entitled for. I have no problem with a President saying he wants to have stronger borders but he has flip flopped from his statements so much I can’t believe anything he says. Also there are cities in America that resemble 3rd world countries (literally took a flight out to midwest about 4 weeks ago - I’ve seen towns in Africa that looked better). He has no “concrete” plan on building a wall/fence. Let’s also be realistic here - do you really think a wall is truly stopping them? It might lessen the numbers that breakthrough but that is definitely not stopping them. I’d rather spend this money first on infrastructure until a “good & proven” plan comes for the wall. Why rush something that is this important? Cause more than anything our president wants to stat-pad his records. I just want some sort of accountability.

Why Dummocrats want wide-open borders

Trump wall cartoon - 12

— it’s because they need a permanent underclass in order to maintain their power.

Something I don’t understand, likely there is a simple answer.

Why didn’t Pres Trump get the funding for the wall through the senate when Ryan was speaker.

It could be that a flagship policy like physical border control is good for even a Trump-sceptic. Surely this is win-win for you? -
If it works, you’ve got less illegal immigration, less drug smuggling, lower border control costs etc…
If it doesn’t work, Trump has messed up on a key issue of his election manifesto and administration and should be severely punished - a government that can’t manage cross-border travel can’t really be entrusted to manage anything.

Yes a realistic approach to the border is definitely something I am more accepting of.

Every President wants to trademark their name with some project during their tenure and I understand that. Especially during this political scape where everyone has less of a backbone. My main issue with Trump is that he just lies constantly and even when he gets called out he acts like he never mentioned it. That scares me - a person who can just blatantly lie and act like everything is ok. Even if I don’t like Trump - I hope he is able to actually do good as a president. Unlike @Clint I don’t resort to little kid gimmicks with libtard jokes. I find both sides use shady gimmicks to wrench the American public and I don’t care for either. The thing is drug smuggling will never truly stop coming from that border and the government knows that. Sheesh the government itself has been called out numerous times on allegations of drug trafficking. Obviously it still comes in rampantly and that isn’t by luck or because cartel like forces have a super sophisticated operation. We obviously know they have some help in getting across the border and both sides are profitable. Who is on the other side is the real question?

Incompetence is scary. You have a President whose living like it’s the Wild Wild West with his Republican stooges who are complicit. You have Democrats trying to wrench racial attacks at will & trying to prove they’re the “conscious” party. At the end of the day I know their liars on both sides of the aisle. I just want my government to actually function like one and not like a bunch of little kids who’ve got into an argument.

1 Like