Political Opinion

Thank you for that information T. The one family I do have in UK is of no help, and the UK only grants citixenship to those who can prove one of their family members was a British citizen. The idea of leaving the little I have here to work as an ex patriot there is a daunting idea though. Although in the years to come I might have to.

1 Like

I just was looking at the unemployment numbers both US and UK are right at 4% ( anything under 5% is considered full employment) France is sitting at 9% what is their problem

1 Like

Pas de problem:

Cross the street :slight_smile:

From the Bible
Samuel warning the people that they should be careful what they wish for, that if he appoints someone as King this king will eventually confiscate their property, conscript their sons and daughters, and impose a 10% tax on everything.

I would say Samuel nailed it, but a little low on that tax rate

Josh, the following article reminded me of your post –

2 Likes

Reading that article, I picked up that it is a specific Russian person who is assisting SA farmers from his own “savings”. I’m sure it’s a major adjustment, in terms of the climate as I hear Russia is quite nippy. The major advantage, besides farming is the lack of every day racial battering that occurs in SA. But this is the first time I hear of a white SA farmer settling in Russia. Interesting

As we warned, Facebook tries to control US election by deleting over 800 pages, If you have not read the book “1984” I would suggest you do so you know what comes next

Styxhexenhammer666 is one of my favorite political voices on YouTube

It’s amazing how the prophesies of 1984 have come to pass !

Especially when you consider it was written in 1948 before computers, and before TV was a practical reality - yet he had the “screens” watching you [under the banner “Big Brother is watching You !” ] as well as issuing the propaganda.

The “ministry of truth” rewriting history to coincide with “current facts” just like we find Wikipedia having the facts “rewritten” by the current band of “Group-thinkists” -

And all as I say written 70 years ago !

It’s as though the western world is using the book as a blueprint of How to behave ! :fearful:

1 Like

Just imagine Rachel Maddow is the only choice on TV and it runs 24/7 and you are not allowed to turn off the TV, that is 1984

I can’t answer that - who is this random bloke you speak of ? - is he a bit like Theresa May [Or may not]

As for "you can’t switch off " - "ye of little faith !"

:rofl:

The Department of Health and Human Services is proposing that all federal agencies adopt

The Crocodile Dundee Gender Identification Test

Excerpt:

• WASHINGTON — The Trump administration is considering narrowly defining gender as a biological, immutable condition determined by genitalia at birth, the most drastic move yet in a governmentwide effort to roll back recognition and protections of transgender people under federal civil rights law.

The Crocodile Dundee Gender Identification Test

Once again, the Fake Native American Senator Elizabeth Warren has opened her big mouth and inserted her big foot. This time she’s running off about gender identity.

Elizabeth Warren - 2

According to the dimwit Warren, defining males as “males”, and females as “females”, is some form of “discrimination”. She says “that’s not who we are as a country”.

Apparently, this is the sort of country Warren envisions:

1 Like

Remember the days when the US Army would convince you to join with bonus money, paying for your collage education and skill training for the private sector. Not any longer, The US Army wants “Warriors”
and not the social justice type, If you want to kill people and break things then the US Army wants you.

Midday on election day, DOW up 160 points, could the Wall St insiders know the blue wave is turning RED. Two years ago when all the media was telling everyone Clinton would win and Dems would take control of Congress the DOW was down over 100 points

1a

All I can say it is about time , this guy has been worthless

People are so mean to say such bad things about Chinese people like Senator Warren.

Fake Native American Senator Elizabeth Warren ain’t Chinese.

And she ain’t Native American.

She’s 100% Klingon.

But I’m sure she SAID she was Chinese…

Today is Veterans Day in the United States, yet Google has no interest in honoring those who sacrifice made their business possible

1a

Google home page showing a tiny red poppy (I am in the UK). This carries the short pop-up message “Remembrance Sunday”.

1 Like