Political Opinion

I know that reading the actual Mueller report is more difficult than reposting cartoons. But, hey, you might learn something.

I’m glad the cartoons are so popular.

More cartoons are coming!

Oh, look!
It’s Crazy Uncle Joe.
And he’s running for president.
Again.
Run, Joe, run!

cartoon - Biden - 2

cartoon - Biden - 4

cartoon - Biden - 1

2 Likes

Mueller report: POTUS in panic/chaos:

On March 9, 2017, Comey briefed the “Gang of Eight” congressional leaders about the FBI’s investigation of Russian interference, including an identification of the principal U.S. subjects of the investigation. 307 Although it is unclear whether the President knew of that briefing at the time, notes taken by Annie Donaldson, then McGahn’s chief of staff, on March 12, 2017 , state, “POTUS in panic/chaos … Need binders to put in front of POTUS. (1) All things related to Russia.” 308 The week after Comey’s briefing, the White House Counsel’s Office was in contact with SSCI Chairman Senator Richard Burr about the Russia investigations and appears to have received information about the status of the FBI investigation. 309

The Washington Post, like the rest of the Deep State Media, hates President Trump.

And Microsoft’s propaganda arm, MSN, is even more rabid in their hatred of all-things-Trump.

So, for sane people like us, it’s more than interesting – it’s downright entertaining – when, from time to time, the libtard media can’t escape the necessity of publishing positive news about President Trump.

In the following Washington Post opinion piece, reprinted (with disclaimer) by MSN, Hugh Hewitt confronts the reality that the Democrats have nothing of value to run on, and President Trump is going to clean their collective clocks in the 2020 presidential election.

The 2020 election isn’t going to be close

Here’s an excerpt from the last paragraph of the article:

• Alas, the [Democrat] party seems collectively intent on poring over the Mueller report yet again in the hope that, somehow, someway, there’s something there. But the probe is over. No collusion. No obstruction. Democrats have to campaign on something else besides a great economy, rising values of savings, low unemployment across every demographic, clarity about allies and enemies abroad, and a rebuilding military. It’s a tough needle to thread, condemning everything about Trump except all that he has accomplished that President Barack Obama couldn’t or wouldn’t. Not just tough — it’s practically impossible.

And here’s MSN’s disclaimer:

• Editor’s note: The opinions in this article are the author’s, as published by our content partner, and do not necessarily represent the views of MSN or Microsoft.

(Damn right they don’t represent the warped views of the Deep State Media.)

1 Like

Food that comes out of dirt — Like, it’s magic!

Alexandria Airhead-Cortez

This twit is actually a Member of the U.S. House of Representatives.

1 Like

Don’t get me started…

George Orwell’s “Nineteen Eighty-Four” exists today in China

From The Wall Street Journal — an 8-minute video

From the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) — a 27-minute video

Chicom dictator Xi Jinping

Xi - 2

2 Likes

The only problem with facial recognition software or any official data collection is what the authorities do with the data. If the authorities can’t show they are using data responsibly, then they are the problem, not the software.

It’s interesting that the far-right supporters of Trump have put themselves in a box and ceded what semblance of moral high-ground they may have had. Too easy winning the argument against so-called “conservatives” who support the most corrupt and ignominious president in living memory. I’ve respected conservatives’ positions, while disagreeing on points of fiscal policy and social norms. There’s little to respect, however, in those who defend the Kleptocrat in Chief, immoral to the core, having duped those left-behind who voted only for a better economy. They look on while he and his sleezy brood scoop up taxpayer largesse with a steam shovel. We pity those self-proclaimed “family-values” voters who support someone with the morality of a street pimp. We just smirk when they claim now and going forward that they’re “conservative.” “Conservative?,” I can ask and wait for confirmation that they’re pro-Trump. “You ain’t conservative. You just want to serve a tin-pot dictator, who slavers over the likes of Putin [as in Helsinki] and wants to get rid of half of congress, an independent judiciary, and decency in the executive. You ain’t patriotic and you don’t get what these United States of America are really about. Russia’s calling you home.”

Most corrupt administration in living memory:

In their support of the wretch they have become his totem, his golem, his water boy. It’s sad and pathetic to watch them dismantle themselves as they dissemble for him and lie to themselves.

On the upside, at least we’ll have more women in congress as a backlash against the lumpen that he inspires.

Cheers, “conservatives”!

Give us a breakdown of the People who voted for President Trump = Blacks, Hispanics, Women, Working men and women who feel the Far left “Democrats” do not care a jot about them and their problems !

“Left and Right” are rapidly falling into the category of “irrelevant” - JUst that the People are waking up to the Postmodernist neo-Marxists (Look it up folks - not easy but you need to understand) "Globalists " - and saying “Hell No ! We’re proud of who we are and our Countries” We are competent and we are waking up rapidly !

It’s happenning all over the World mate and just calling yourselves “Democrats” does not make it so ! - Listen to you and your “Identity politics”, Smear tactics and Guilt by denouncement !

There’s still much confusion about the demographics of the election in 2016. Hopefully this will help those teeming wayward befuddled.

Love Trump? Fine. Just don’t call yourself “conservative”

https://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-supporters-forfeit-moral-outrage-privileges/

What are you, some kind of paid democrat party sponsored Troll , You sure do seem to have a lot of time on your hands to cherry pick information that only supports your political biases, I bet you watch Rachel Madcow, that would explain everything

All over the world Globalist have takeover governments, Trump is the fly in the ointment of their plans. I will support anyone who opposes the Globalist/Establishment

1 Like

Tray, please enlighten us on where accused rapist Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary who helped cover-up those rapes fit in with your moral utopia

I also find it revealing how often you use the word " We" like in the sentence I am calling you out on. Seems clear you are not posting hear your own opinions but represent a larger entity , maybe even cut and paste what others have written. I have dealt with your kind before, you see yourself superior to all others and Utopia is just one election away if you can just vote the right Authoritarian into office.

The path you seek is what George Orwell warned us against in his novel “1984”

1 Like

We currently have the situation in Australia where by the Australian Federal Police (Your FBI), have started raiding Journalists homes and confiscating huge amounts of information of public interest under the guise of national security…

What this story doesn’t cover is rushed through legislation that the AFP once in control of any document, have the right to alter them… that’s right alter.… rewrite history to cover their tracks…

This escalation of power via Government intervention against the free press, is just another erosion of democracy in the land down under…

Weren’t guns confiscated in Australia fairly recently?

Hi @cigarmanstan, Not confiscated… Australia had a Gun amnesty in 1996, if you had a firearm without a licence you could hand it in to police without any prosecution… 10’s of thousands of weapons… some dating back to WW1 were handed in… My grandfather had a 22 rifle with a night scope and silencer for taking out cats and possums in his backyard…

Firearm related deaths (Murders & Suicides) plummeted by 66% for the next 2 decades…

…now if they could only get rid of those pesky knives and hammers…

1 Like