Political Opinion

Screwdrivers, cars, broken bottles and golf clubs…

Low life will use anything they can get their hands on…

Both parties are shams and only choose to mention situations or egregious acts that fit their political agenda. The leaning left is just as bad as the leaning right and I’m pretty fed up with all the bullshit that comes from these politicians mouths on both sides of the aisle. I don’t see any American first agenda, I just see 2 parties wrestling over for power and dominance.

1 Like

I agree with you - and Most of the Western world contains populations who do see and agree exactly with what you are saying - Hence your President Trump’s election (He is a non-politician" and although he is not perfect, he is the nearest to “anti - career politicians” that yu are able to vote for. Over here we have the Brexit Party - led by Nigel Farage whose slogan is “CHANGE POLITICS FOR GOOD”! Throughout the EU, In Canada, Australia and everywhere you look - the “Post modernist” Nest featherers are getting more and more worried and resorting to more and more panic driven resposes (Like “impeachment” )

I say - sack the lot of 'em ! Let’s SHOW THEM _ Who They are supposed to Work for ! - :smile:

2 Likes

You’re right about that mate only if it was that easy. We have senators that have been sitting in power for so long I think they have an assistant literally wiping their arses now. It’s really getting annoying a lot of these guys are just out of touch with the ordinary individual that works and strives to take care of their family.

That’s shocking. What are the locals doing about it?

Americans have always been anti Washington establishment, Just look at our last 7 presidents, only one came to the White House by way of Congress ( Obama) and that was only because the Republicans gave us someone who had 25 years in the Senate, clearly they learned nothing from the Bob Doyle disaster a decade earlier. Here is an interesting fact. There has never been a sitting member of congress win the White House on a Republican ticket.

If you were to write a back story to George Orwell’s 1984, this is how it would begin

…and on the “D” side, as you mentioned, Obama, before that Clinton(Governor), before that Jimmah(Gov), before that Johnson, who was a Senator, and Kennedy, a Senator…

+1 and if you look at each Presidential race , no sitting member of congress has ever unseated a sitting President, ( those dems running in 2020 should think about that) When it was Senator against Senator the one in congress the shortest would always win.

Bottom line Americans want someone to come in and clean up Washington , Out last 7 Presidents have all ran and won on a " Washington is broken and I am the man to fix it" platform. Again Democrats want to keep the status quo and they seem to think Washington is just fine, you do have a couple dems like Sanders and Gabbard running anti establishment campaigns , but see how they are miss treated by the Democrat run media. It will be interesting to watch

I actually like Gabbard.

She is light years better then Sanders and the first Democrat in 50 years I would even consider voting for, but in the end she is still just a politician with an Authoritarian leaning, Think of her as a younger ( and more attractive) John McCain

She could be a RINO!

You mean DINO , Democrat in Name Only, And she is much more popular among Republicans and Independents then with Democrats, that should tell you something

So the story says 6 cops fired 55 times at someone who never fired a shot, No this is not ‘Reasonable’

I wonder if there is an unwritten code among Police that if one cop fires they all fire, making it pretty much impossible to determine who fired the fatal shot.

This is the Police State we find ourselves living in

1a

I guess that’s what I meant with RINO. She could switch parties since she is so far right for the Dems.

Its sad he was shot, but it was almost inevitable after two officers saw he had a gun resting in his lap. Inevitably, when the police woke him up, any semi-conscious movement could have been interpreted as an intent to use the weapon. Looking at it now it would have been better to block and contain the vehicle and then smash the windows out from a distance and use bean bag or pepperball rounds until the driver woke, then deal with him from there. I don’t understand what the hurry was to deal with him in an unsafe way - it was almost inevitably going to lead to shooting one way or both ways - amateur really.

As for the number of rounds fired, its standard, even here in the UK, for police to continue firing until they cannot any longer see the threat. There is no question of warning shots or shooting to wound or firing a single shot or any limited number of shots. Once the police start firing, their intention is to kill.

Again, I have never heard police anywhere having a policy of starting to shoot when first fired at. They shoot at threats, not just shooters. And in this case, McCoy had a visible weapon. It was found later to have been stolen and an extended magazine fitted. There seems little doubt he intended illegal use of a fire-arm.

Perhaps a little harsh - we came close here in NI, thankfully the independence of the judiciary prevailed.

Edit: PSNI is Police Service of Northern Ireland who succeeded the RUC - some of the same personnel moved to the new force.

Saw this today –

In this very short clip, Gabbard calls out Fake News NBC for their complete abandonment of “news” in favor of biased opinion and spin.

And she calls out Little George Stuffitupyerass (see the Note below) for slanted interview questions which bear no relationship to reality.

Gabbard comes across as the only sane voice on the libtard side of the aisle in the House of Representatives. She should seriously consider switching parties. Sanity is welcomed on the Republican side of the aisle.

Note – Little George is the pseudo-reporter at ABC who recently interviewed President Trump one-on-one in the White House, and tried to set traps for the President with gotcha questions about hypothetical situations. Little George is a real “piece of work”.

That’s the first I’ve heard of this, are you sure this is correct? Would appreciate it if you can post a link so I can read up on this

THAT is where I got my RINO, not DINO from.