Political Opinion

What people think about who will be the next president after Trump anyway for whatever reason ? I assume Trump will win in 2020 cause it’s simply no competitor for him in near time no matter what you think about him, he is not ideal for sure but it should be something.

Perhaps this is in our future. Not just pictures.

Reports say they were his children.

"The First Amendment is first for a reason.
Second Amendment is just in case the first one doesn’t work out.”

Comedian Dave Chappelle, performing at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C.,
where he was being honored with the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor,
a lifetime achievement award.

Nick Kangadis of MRC TV comments:

• “Bravo, sir! Chappelle understand that if the Second Amendment goes by the wayside
    that the First won’t be far behind it.”
1 Like

More on the U.S. air-strikes on al-Baghdadi’s compound,
and on a convoy carrying his presumed successor.

extended excerpts from the New York Times article —

1st excerpt –

• Days after the Islamic State’s leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and his heir apparent were killed in back-to-back attacks by United States forces in northern Syria, the group broke its silence on Thursday to confirm their deaths, announce a new leader and warn America: “Do not be happy.”

• In an audio recording uploaded on the Telegram app, the Islamic State mourned the loss of al-Baghdadi, who led the organization for nearly a decade, and its spokesman, Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, who was killed a day after Mr. al-Baghdadi and who had widely been considered a potential successor.

2nd excerpt –

• The Islamic State announcement said that al-Baghdadi had been succeeded as leader by Abu Ibrahim al-Hashemi al-Qurayshi, whom it identified as the “emir of the believers” and “caliph.”

• Almost nothing is publicly known about al-Qurayshi, including his real name, and counterterrorism analysts were scrambling Thursday to try to figure out who he is.

• “Nobody — and I mean nobody outside a likely very small circle within ISIS — have any idea who their new leader ‘Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi’ is,” Paul Cruickshank, editor of the CTC Sentinel at the Combating Terrorism Center, said in a tweet on Thursday. “The group has not yet released any meaningful biographical details which might allow analysts to pinpoint his identity.”

photos from the article –

A ground-level view of the destroyed al-Baghdadi compound

The ruins of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s villa in Barisha, Syria, which was destroyed in a United States raid after his death last weekend.-- Credit: Yahya Nemah/EPA, via Shutterstock

An aerial view of the attack site where al-Muhajir was killed

The site where Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, who had been considered a potential successor to al-Baghdadi, was killed in an American airstrike on Sunday. – Credit: Aref Tammawi/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images

1 Like

Great news.

I can’t tell you how proud I am of our service men and women.

1 Like

Perhaps not surprisingly there seems no response from the UK Labour leader and Marxist Jeremy Corbyn to the excellent outcome of this raid.

Nor from any of the 12 Democrats running for Pres, other then Tulsi Gabbard.
It’s almost like they hate Trump more then they love America?

1 Like

“If Trump Wins In 2020, I’m Moving To New Zealand.”

Disgraced former FBI Director James Comey

Man, if Trump wins, and Comey disappears, we’ll have two events to celebrate!

We need to warn our friends in New Zealand that James Comey is a bad actor.

He’s subversive, and he’s a pathological liar.

He will be bad news for New Zealand — but, sorry Kiwis, we need to be rid of him.

1 Like

Don’t watch this whole brain retarding video, I just wanted to point out the point at about 1 min. into the video when Comey is introduced, listen to the crowds reaction, they treat this piece of pound scum like a rock star. Remember before all the Russiagate non scence it was James Comey that Hillary Clinton personally called out as the reason for her defeat
;

I have a low opinion of lawyers, but a guy who’s a lawyer who manages to get caught out in shady behaviour is actually pretty poor at his own job.

First rule of the public sector - “Cover your back”.

Have little idea who this guy is but Clint uses a few adjectives;

Bad actor.

Subversive.

Pathological liar.

Bad news.

And Cigar adds;

Pound of Scum.

This def sounds like a real bad person - is he in jail?

“Pound of scum”? Don’t follow?

Apologies Cigar, it was Denis who weighed this guy and found him wanting, it was a long week - have a good weekend.

No problem. You know me…I’m the reasonable one…:sunglasses:

my bad, that should have been pond scum, I guess the key word here is “SCUM”

In America only Wistle Blowers go to jail

1 Like

Google honors the birthday of Will Rogers, the irony being if Rogers was alive today Google would have banned him from their platform for his brand of right-leaning anti-Washington type of humor

1a

Back in August of this year, there was some discussion of the “suicide” of the pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
(See Dennis’ post #3168 on August 10, and several posts which followed.)

ABC News Anchor Amy Robach has inadvertently blown the lid off
a massive cover-up of the Epstein story by the powers-that-be at ABC.

Amy Robach was venting to her producer regarding her exposé — developed 3 years ago — of Epstein’s trafficking in underage girls. Robach did not realize that her rant was being recorded on a hot mic — although she should have, because the mic was clipped to her blouse.

According to Robach, her exposé, including an interview with Epstein’s underage sex-slave, was suppressed by ABC, after pressure was applied to the network by the British Royal Family (to protect Prince Andrew, the UK’s most prominent pedophile), by the Clinton Crime Family (to protect Bill Clinton, America’s most famous un-registered sex offender), and by attorney Alan Dershowitz (who, at that time, represented Jeffrey Epstein).

Amy’s hot-mic tirade apparently languished somewhere in the ABC archives, until an ABC staffer discovered it and leaked it to Project Veritas.

Here is Amy’s account of the story she developed for ABC, and the network’s subsequent refusal to air it under the pretext that it did not meet their jounalistic “standards”.

This Youtube clip is from Project Veritas —

The New York Post’s Page Six reports that the ABC staffer who leaked the Robach tape to Project Veritas was fired by ABC. She then went to work for CBS, and was fired from that network as well, after ABC pressured CBS to get rid of her. (Correction – see Edit #2, below.)

Here is the Page Six article —

Epstein - underage girl
Epstein and one of his underage girls

Prince Andrew with one of Epstein’s underage girls

Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton
Raping those 14-year-old girls is a lot of fun — right, Bill?

Jeffrey Epstein’s (former) defense lawyer Alan Dershowitz

On a related matter —

We need to investigate where Hillary Clinton was — and who she was communicating with —
around the time that Jeffrey Epstein was being suicided. (Do you recall the Vince Foster affair?)

EDIT #1

mrcTV reports:

Megyn Kelly to Release Interview with
Alleged ABC News/Epstein Video Whistleblower

Megyn posted on Instagram that she will upload her interview to Instagram and to Youtube.

Stay tuned.

EDIT #2

Correction: I stated incorrectly, above, that Page Six reported that the ABC staffer (who leaked the Amy Robach tape to Project Veritas) was fired by ABC. Page Six did not say that she was fired by ABC. Page Six said that she left ABC to take a new job at CBS, and was subsequently fired by CBS.

The staffer in question, now identified as Ashley Bianco, claims to have saved the Amy Robach clip to the ABC servers as part of her job at ABC, but claims to have had no involvement in the leak of the clip to Project Veritas, or to anyone else.

decided to delete