Political Opinion

There are books written about it. One woman’s book is being adopted in many school districts here in the States so our white kids and grand kids can have the appropriate amount of guilt at an early age.

1 Like

Here’s a clip I have published befor on here;

And a reference from Piers Morgan;

The fact is that this “I’ve never heard it…” - is the same and from the same sources as “There Is no cancel culture” and the quote above "

Is derived from the same source as “Climate denier” used to psychologically to link any of us who might actually have the temerity to “Ask for evidence” of this “Global Warming Catastrophe” to the so-called “Hollocaust deniers” - and therefore cast us as "Evil People"

1 Like

Maybe switch to decaff?

Lol - when the argument is disproven - revert to slurs and Ad-hominem attacks :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I’m trying to help - you could even have high blood pressure. Actually, I spend so much time with odd people on here I’m sure I must have high blood pressure myself.

142 / 88 - took it an hour ago ! - so marginally high - but acceptable - what’s yours ?

Haven’t checked for over a year - but I was doing it regularly then. It was never high enough for intervention but I found when I exercised and lost weight there was a straight-line correlation with falling blood pressure. So I check my weight monthly - lost 11lbs during the 3mths of lockdown.

So now we have settled that I’ll link back to the original posted video, which got buried around a dozen back ;

Yeah, cancel it because of fraud. Nothing to do with being behind in the polls.
Chicken Trump running scared or sleepy Joe. Lmao

And then this guy, from the liberal wing of the Hells Angels I guess.

A man captured on surveillance video smashing windows at a Minneapolis AutoZone in the wake of George Floyd’s death is a Hells Angels member bent on stirring up social unrest, police said.

Before that, the man spray-painted an expletive-laced phrase on the front doors, police said. The AutoZone fire was the first that firefighters responded to during the civil unrest, Assistant Minneapolis Fire Chief Bryan Tyner said Tuesday.

An investigation found that the man was also an associate of the Aryan Cowboy Brotherhood, a White supremacist prison and street gang based mainly in Minnesota and Kentucky. Several of its members were in Stillwater, in eastern Minnesota, late last month when a Muslim woman was confronted by a group of men wearing White supremacist garb.

Let’s tell it how it is. The left aren’t the only ones causing destruction.

Our TDS friends will never post this so I will, President Trump is spot on, why are we spending billions providing security to nations that are doing business with the very country that they claim they need our protection from. How about we spend that money taking care of Americans,

I look at the left and right as hands on a clock, if the Left starts at 11 and moves left and the Right starts at 1 and moves right both are going to meet down at 6 making them pretty much the same when you get to this point

We are cutting our troop presence from 36,000 to 24,000.
Can you even guess how much of OUR money goes into the German economy
for that? Good for evil Orange man!

Known as ‘extremism’.

A wise old man once said ‘stick to the middle course, love doesn’t exist in the extremes’.

Edit: Oh - on Russian trade - you guys in the US import twice as much from Russia than you export to them :slight_smile:

Source: Russia | United States Trade Representative

1 Like

Those are good numbers, I suspect, through 2018. Wonder what happened in 2019 and 2020,
when, well, you know.
I suspect our imports of Russian oil are down?

Of course, Orange man is in the pocket of Putin, so never mind.

Not sure who orange man is - over here this is an orange man

Ehhh… well the thing is it’s an open market and… well as Neil Diamond sings so brilliantly - money talks.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MTTIM_NUS-NRS_1&f=M

Edit: just a quick perusal - highest Russian imports per barrel for Christmas was Dec past, and then the newy year Jan 2020 was equally cold?

Orange man is a term of endearment for the President.