Political Opinion

Aha - there’s a secret - know that song - don’t you worry 'bout a thing, cos every little thing is going to be alright.

1 Like

For all our commie comrades who blame capitalism for the proliferation of racism and xenophobia …

2 Likes

Reports that UK PM Johnson to advise working from home if possible and other measures for the next 6 months!
How bad is it in England?

why does the US, with 4% of the world’s population, have over 20% of the covid deaths?

1 Like

It now seems the government were a little hasty and casual with re-opening the pubs and offering discounted restaurant meals in August…

You ask the same question in multiple threads.

I have already responded here …

1 Like

I repeated the question here as I thought I might get a sensible answer

And you did! Surprise!!! :joy:

1 Like

Thats a matter of opinion. I very much doubt anything you come out with would be a surprise

Oh! You mean you wanted a “sane” response along these lines?

2 Likes

why not ask why is China with 15% of the world population and the country of origin of the virus report a percentage of deaths lower then every other country in the world. You would ask that question if your focus was not on spreading hate of the US and our President,

an answer to your question is that in the US anyone who does with the virus in their system is counted as a virus death even it had nothing to do with them dying. It is a bad system and I have called them out on it

3 Likes

I never mentioned the President. Its hardly my fault if you Trumpanzees jump to conclusions, is it?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Carlos , I answered your question now how about answering mine

1 Like

Crickets! :smiley:

I wouldn’t hold my breath. Commie dumbocrats don’t have answers; only lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Topics for the first 2020 presidential debate chosen by moderator Chris Wallace. The event will take place on 9/29 at 9pm ET.

@Newsy

The Trump and Biden Records
The Supreme Court
Covid-19
The Economy
Race and Violence in our Cities
The Integrity of the Election

Source: https://twitter.com/i/events/1308484507008339974

and here’s a debate aid for Biden …

1 Like

Dennis, your question hadn’t been added last time I looked here.
I can only guess at a few possible reason for China’s low count:
Like many Asian nations they have years of experience in similar viral outbreaks, so should have a better idea what to do
Their people are more likely to do what they are told to do by the government
They quite possibly did not log all the cases and may not have made the same counting mistakes we seem to have made

2 Likes
1 Like

More “peaceful” destruction that the Dem controlled MSM will never show you …

1 Like

Your answer is in this video. “Can you handle the truth?”

and here …

2 Likes

Unbelievable stupidity and rank fascism ! :roll_eyes:

Clearly those “trusted Civil Servants” will absolutely be the very ones who should never be allowed any authority at all !

I know this is your federal govt - But I can’t believe these nutters actually exist !

We were SOOO lucky to get Nigel Farage

And the USA boys were sooo lucky to get Donald Trump

Do you not have any possible “Populist Saviour” standing in the wings ?