What we are NOT being told about Corona

Call me crazy, but that would seem to be setting a pretty bad precedent…

How about some more science to give a counter view to Dr Madej. Interesting stuff.

Coronavirus is a hard hitting truth for the global economy. Soon you can find a prolonged recession, and economic activities will surely have a set back.

They are amping up their attacks. Some criminal is made to write a Q on his palm so that they can label all Qanons, including Trump, as terrorists!

These clowns are really afraid. Check the ridiculous fake news reel linked in this tweet.

… and News sites filled with anti-Q “news”
https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=qanon&qft=interval%3D"8"&form=PTFTNR

See the videos linked in this thread and you will have your answer.

Then check who owns the patents to COVID-19.

Then check who funded China’s Wu-Han lab for COVID-19 research.

Then learn to ask the right questions so that you can find your way to the truth. :slight_smile:

See also this tweet …

The following landed in my WhatsApp feed today:

Remdesivir, manufactured by Gilead Sciences, is now being reported as the ultimate “CURE” for COVID-19.

But it gets interesting…

The patent for Remdesivir is currently held by China through an agreement with Gilead’s drug patent sharing subsidiary, called UNITAID.

UNITAID just happens to have an office near Wuhan, CHINA!
You gotta be kiddin’ me!

Can you guess who some major investors in UNITAID might be? You don’t know?
Well, how about none other than George Soros, Bill & Melinda Gates, and WHO (World Health Organization).
You gotta be kiddin’ me!

I know what you’re thinking! Just coincidence!
Well, here’s another coincidence. Both Gilead Sciences & UNITAID were financial backers of Hillary Clinton in the last election.
You gotta be kiddin’ me!

Another coincidence - Dr. Fauci authorized millions of American dollars to be sent to The Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, specifically to study Coronaviruses.
You gotta be kiddin’ me!

Oh, did I mention Dr. Fauci’s wife works for Gilead Sciences?
You gotta be kiddinn’ me!

What do you think?
Just coincidences, huh?

Nothing to see here folks, just keep moving along.
It’s no wonder Dr. Fauci slapped down on HydroxyChloroQuine, inexpensive, been around 60+ years, proven safety record, even though its success rate was very favorable. Why? Because he was told to!! The news media backed him up all the way!

It’s amazing what you find when you follow the money!!

Here’s a link to the full, very thorough report.
Do you detect political considerations?

Just a coincidence?

CLICK BELOW

Just too many dubious coincidences!

Take them one at a time?

First up

Perhaps tell us the connection between Unitaid and China - is it foundership, or maybe donorship.

Then maybe tell us where they are headquartered?

Ok let’s take this one, I’ll have the guess that you suggest.

How about - UK, Norway, Brazil, Spain, South Korea, Chile?

True that Gilead are listed donors to various political candidates including Donald Trump, Bill Cassidy, Richard Burr in 2016

Street art in Melbourne, Australia

Bill_Gates_Murals_Lushux

Is this the same Dr Fauci’s wife who is
https://www.bioethics.nih.gov/people/grady-bio.shtml

And finally some fact checks - for you conspiracy guys :slight_smile:
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/05/15/fact-check-china-doesnt-own-patent-covid-19-treatment-remdesivir/5194192002/

@peterma perhaps you should fact check the fact checkers. Here are just a few links showing that the article linked is reporting the truth.

Read the last 2 paragraphs of this article :point_down:t2:

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1029160/000101143811000207/form_13f-soros.txt

The China virus has been unleashed upon us at this time for very specific reasons. Many do not believe that it is as dangerous as the media makes it seem. There are financial and other benefits to some very bad actors in addition to Soros, Bill Gates, etc. China and The WHO have been complicit in this nonsense.

The MSM and most fact checking sources are bought PR sources.

More people die of Heart Disease and Cancer than they do through the China virus.

https://www.mdlinx.com/article/top-10-causes-of-death-in-the-us-in-2020/MNpEowpA8DXKBUNcbmkpY

And more people die due to medical errors.

Meanwhile, Boris is locking everyone up because an average of 240 positive tests per 100,000 .
The really frightening thing is that citizens are blindly going along with this nonsense.

79 people in ICU in UK !

There are 67 million citizens in UK !

SCAMDEMIC

THE GREAT SCAMDEMIC : Biggest and Deadliest Medical Fraud Ever Perpetrated on the Human Race

THE GREAT SCAMDEMIC: Biggest and Deadliest Medical Fraud Ever Perpetrated on the Human Race | SOTN: Alternative News, Analysis & Commentary

1 Like

Tiresome, at least check the facts before posting.

The Pirbright Institute - which coronavirus have they been researching - you do know that the word ‘coronavirus’ is a category that covid19 falls into and that coronaviruses have been on this planet for many years?

Ok - from their site:
Infectious bronchitis virus (IBV) is a highly infectious avian pathogen which affects the respiratory tract, gut, kidney and reproductive systems. It belongs to the Coronavirus family, genus Gammacoronavirus which has a single stranded RNA genome, surrounded by a nucleocapsid and envelope.

The bird that is most affected by this coronavirus does little flying and walks about going balk balk balk.:slight_smile:

2 Likes