Political Opinion

Disagree - we were on the receiving end - bet you didn’t even know that she was the first 1st lady to come to NI and the last.

There was no votes to be won, no money to be gained, not even any publicity for back home - just a bunch of housewives chatting over tea - and I’ll tell you this - housewives can be a huge influence.

The real winner has been peace.

That’s right, nothing to be gained, I am so sorry for your country, you deserve better than this monster

1 Like

Kinda sad that you have missed the point.

Peace knows no boundaries, only when you become aware of it’s absence can you understand it’s presence.

Imagine to live in a war zone, it’s not your own safety that becomes your concern, instead your children are your first thought.

I used the term ‘housewife’ - that was a poor reference - I’d say ‘Mother’ is maybe better.

You think in terms of politics, I think in terms of people. You feel sorry for my country, I feel joy.

God Bless :wink:

1 Like

Come on peter, we’re talking about two slippery lawyers together. Lawyers never do anything from the kindness of their hearts. Even the good they do will serve them first and uppermost.

1 Like

He he - good chance the next PM will be a lawyer :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t trust a single one of them with my car keys to go down to the local shops.

When does the first “Debate” happen ?

I’m seriously wanting to watch the emergence of sleepy Joe from his basement - to have a quiet chat with President Trump - and I know it happens tomorrow - but struggling to find out what time (in Greenwich Mean Time ) we are talking about here ! - can anyone help out please ?

2020 Presidential Debates

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

9 pm to 10:30 pm ET
First Presidential Debate
Moderator: Chris Wallace (Fox News)
President Trump and Former Vice President Joe Biden
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Vice Presidential Debate
Moderator: Susan Page (USA Today)
Vice President Mike Pence and Sen. Kamala Harris
The University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Second Presidential Debate
Moderator: Steve Scully (C-SPAN)
The Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Miami, FL

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Third Presidential Debate
Moderator: Kristen Welker (NBC News)
Belmont University, Nashville, TN

Source: 2020 Presidential Debate Schedule - Election Central

Thanks mate - that converts to 2am GMT - and to 1am BST - which is where we are at the moment - I’ll be there ! :sunglasses:

Looking forward to it !

If any other President did this - the whole World would be barking for a Nobel Peace Prize …"

President Trump gets Third Nomination ! …

He is also the only Western Leader so far who has had the courage to dump the “Paris Accord”

• The man will be recognised by history as one of USA’s greatest Presidents of all time !
1 Like

I didn’t know that !

I bet almost all Americans don’t know it either !

Now go bend the knee !

Trillion Dollar Rip-Off: Social Networking is a Stolen Trade Secret

Michael McKibben (Leader Technologies) ran into the deep state when his patent was stolen by them. At first he did not understand what he was up against. The engineer in him researched this as he discovered that the courts were stacked against him. He publishes his findings and red-pill info on his blog linked below.

Russian Spy on Dem’s Payroll - FBI knew about this but failed to raise any alarms!

Classic case of projection.

1 Like

OMG ! - They’ve gone NUTZ !

Happy Maunday Minimum :rofl:

Wait, no posts about all the Trump news today?

$400+ million in debt. To who? Let’s start there. Maybe the Chinese. The Russians. North Korea?

Seems a bit more important that Hunter Biden’s $3.5 million. So, tax cheat or horrible business man. Choose your adventure.

Trump $750

1 Like

Wig.

@dudebro, @Markaria

It’s called tax planning! He has legally paid his taxes as per the tax “laws” set forth by the IRS. Note that the article does not state any illegal activity on his part.

And, let’s say that he’s in debt, as the article states. That makes him a hero since he’s the only US President to work for free! At least we know he’s honest - something that cannot be said about Biden.

If this is the best that the leftist media can do to smear Trump then an astute observer with half a brain should be questioning that, no? :smiley:

2 Likes

I think someone should tell Malaria! Looks likes she’s offski. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Offski

Thanks for the comic relief. Honesty and Trump in the same sentence, even the Repubicans are laughing at that one.

There’s not much paying going on for a billionaire over 15 years. And you can’t say anything is legal or not about his returns if you’ve never seen them. And you can’t tell who owns the debt without seeing them. Wasn’t that the Hunter Biden line? Hunter becomes leverage against Biden. So, the Trump debt is leverage against Trump. But that’s happening now, so we shouldn’t worry about it.

Anybody read up about Cambridge Analytica? Back in the news:

Just a voter suppression on a gigantic scale story, involving… Facebook.