Political Opinion

So you agree, we need a system not tailored by corrupt politicians. I can think of none better than a flat tax, do you have a better idea

The headlines of the NYT and WP have already been written " Bidden Wins First Debate" they will makeup the story to go with it later. No one ever wins these fake debates but I suspect that expectations are so low for Biden he can’t help be look better than expected. Trump will try to look Presidential in this first debate. I would be surprised if anyone’s mind will be changed by this debate

2 Likes

Every year I avoid paying income taxes by maxing out my IRA contribution, is this a crime, the crime is the tax laws written by congress. Support a Flat Tax and all this goes away

One last thing, how does Presidents Trumps tax return or tax return of any billionaire, over paid Hollywood Actor, Sports star or even your next do neighbor effect you personally, answer: not one bit an less your choice to let it effect you.

1 Like

I can’t get excited about changes to the income tax system. If the entire system was thrown out and re-built from the bottom up and with every taxation principle revised and changed, I simply do not believe that for all this I would be any better off financially.

Meanwhile, in the current world we all pay the taxes that the law demands. Those who know the law best can use their knowledge to find the loopholes so that they or their clients pay only the tax they are legally obliged to.

I am quite sure that’s what Trump has done. I am quite sure that’s what every president before him has done.

2 Likes

‘Hannity’ debate preview: Americans deserve answers to these questions

1 Like

after 1 hour of this debate I had to turn it off, listening to these two it is understandable why 45 % of Americans don’t vote and the number one reason is nothing ever changes, the rich get richer, the middle class gets poorer, I heard nothing that is going to change that trend. Just as in 2016 my reason for voting for President Trump in 2020 is my way of giving the news media the middle finger.

Someone once said “people get the government they deserve”, I would change that to Donald Trump is the President that the American news media deserves

Good night and may God help us all

Well I watched it all the way through.

I don’t know why Smokin Joe held up reasonably well .

I do know that many of the subjects - were “discussed” with an anti Trump bias - which considering I watched it on “FOX” was remarkable !

1 Like

You guys did better then I did. 45 minutes. Wifey and I looked at each other and turned it off.
Really was hoping both would give a clear, concise vision of where they wanted to take America,
but no one got a word out without the other interrupting.

1 Like

This of course is NOT a “Peaceful BLM” riot - where they chase Police down the street shouting “run Piggy Run”

This is simply an anti-lockdown protest in London ;

Douglas Murray speaks to JHB

1 Like

Yugoslavian Issues Warning To All Americans

If YouTube takes this video down, here’s the BitChute link.
2 Likes

Did you guys get the same feeling I did ?

The Aussies seem to have picked that up too

And Carl’s (Sargon of Akkad) analysis is superb as ever !

2 Likes

It’s all over the internet - google yougoslavian woman - many,many youtubers, facebook , pinterest, twitter, reddit, bitchute.

Oh did i mention babypips:)

1 Like

As well it should be. Now only if people would watch it and heed her warning. :smiley:

1 Like

Trump Campaign Releases “17 Questions Joe Biden Must Answer In The Debate”

Number of questions answered? 0

I haven’t watched it yet - but I loved through the Winter of Discontent in the UK under a Labour government - that was enough for me.

Biden says that Antifa is merely a concept and not an organized terrorist group. Well, Trump may just eradicate that “concept” pretty soon, as per this report.

1 Like

Ah, you quote another “exceptional” businessman who uses bankruptcy to get out of his messes. He’s as great a business man as Trump. More laughs.

Must See: Joe Biden Proves How Completely Out Of Touch He Really Is—WOW! (Video)

Do these two photographs capture the wire worn by Joe Biden during the debate?

Do these two photographs capture the wire worn by Joe Biden during the debate? | SOTN: Alternative News, Analysis & Commentary

1 Like

You’ve got to be kidding right? How does the President’s debt affect me as a citizen? That’s like saying nothing the President does will ever affect anyone. We shouldn’t care.

Why does every other job in the US Government perform background checks? Why is there an uproar about Hunter Biden and Burisma and “payments”. Why has there been a tradition of all prior presidents involved in business to divest themselves from any and all business activity? Leverage. Don’t play dumb. A president’s tax returns are important to him and the presidency, to his ability to do his job without worry of conflict of interest or worse, black mail.

You maxing out your 401k and IRA contributions to save on taxable income is just a wee bit different
Trump’s tax situation. Why are you comparing the two? Over inflates value on the sale side, underinflates value on the tax side. This isn’t new. Read up on stories from NY and NJ. I’m sure it’s why he’s being investigated for insurance fraud. Plenty of examples of the Trump fam doing this in Atlantic City too. You don’t have to take my word for it.

UNITED STATES CODE: Joe Biden is permanently disqualified from holding any public office in the U.S. Federal Government

UNITED STATES CODE: Joe Biden is permanently disqualified from holding any public office in the U.S. Federal Government | SOTN: Alternative News, Analysis & Commentary

1 Like