Political Opinion

You republicans better get your wallets out, because through government force you will pay more taxes for those who are less fortunate than you for the next 4 years.

Romney paid 14 percent on his taxes due to making a living on capital gains, like I’m sure some of you here do as well.

The common man has payroll taxes that come up more than that, remember Warren Buffet saying he pays less taxes than his secretary?

Oh boy. We get to fork out money for ignorant people like yourself! If you were to come over and rob me, that would be illegal… However, it is perfectly fine and dandy for you to elect political henchmen to steal the money for you.

If Obama plans on fleecing the rich and the middle class you will hear a giant sucking sound heading to free countries as all the rich and productive Americans leave.

It will be enjoyable to watch from afar what happens to America when the only people left are a unproductive slackers, whose whole lifestyle is solely predicated on the govt taxing success to fund failure. Let’s see how long the US will last when nobody is willing to do the work.

Best of luck to you, I’m applying for a visa, just in case…

Last I knew, he didn’t release his full tax return. So you don’t know how much taxes he paid on top of that 14% He also gave 13% to charity.

You didn’t even know how much the common man is taxed. To me that says you aren’t middle class, or you are so financially irresponsible, you don’t even know how much is taken from you for taxes.

You still don’t understand that taxing these people more won’t make a dent in our debt.

Capital gains tax comes after corporate tax. So you’re being taxed twice. If the corporate tax is 35%, then capital gains is 15% thats a lot more than his secretary. His secretary paying more than him is complete bs. Also his secretary is taxed at 35% which means she is making a very nice income. One of those people who you think should be giving you money…

Do you ever actually read any posts by anyone else?

You avoid direct questions like the plague. You are also wrong about taxes, leverage, and more importantly attitude. Not to mention your role model Sorass is quite the shifty specimen. Ironic that you would pick him out of a crowd to bless as a benevolent benefactor. He’s anything but.

Bottom line. I don’t think you are looking for answers at all. I think you just enjoy trolling.

Take a hike.

On a different subject, Colorado and Washington are the smartest states in the union.

They wisely legalized, to ease the next four years of pain.

Yeah, still illegal on the federal level though.

Could use some to calm me down when trading :wink:

Well I guess I am going to quit my job today probably move to Colorado and get stoned all day. IF you cant beat them join them. Besides I took up trading to one day quit my day job well who needs trading.

Prohibition doesn’t work.

I actually don’t drink or smoke. I do know marijuana is better for you than alcohol though.

We could save a lot of money from people going to jail or prison.

What happened after the alcohol prohibition ended?

I was to drunk to remember

Totally agree. If the Republicans were actually libertarian i.e. supported gay marriage, pro-choice, secular etc. I would support them. But what social policies are Republicans liberal about? All I can think of are guns, which doesn’t matter to most urban households. They are oppressive about everything else.

Looks like women, minorities and non-Christians are (sorta) safe for another 4 years. :slight_smile:

I sorta wonder why flags aren’t at halfmast nationwide today.
By rights, they should be.
God help America.

I think you missed where I said Obama supported to not give failed abortion babies medical treatment. Thats a little more f’d up than whether you’re pro choice or not.

In my opinion there are greater issues than whether gays can get married. A president could be for needlessly bombing other countries, killing innocent people, but hey, he supports gay marriage, he’s got my vote.

I’m not so sure all libertarians ‘support’ gay marriage, so much as they just think the government has no business in it. By extension, gay marriage would be allowed. Libertarians aren’t liberals.

food for though as to why the electoral collage does not work

a pic of the counties votes. The entire country votes for Romney yet just the areas where no one wants to work deceided the elections

where did you get that from?

Not sure where this came from I took it off my facebook news feed. CNN has on pretty close to this but I cant get it to show every county. It wil show every state and if you click on the state then it will break it down to counties within that state

Presidential Race - 2012 Election Center - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

They say about the same thing so I think it is pretty accurate. No matter what though Obama still won. He received more overall votes anyway.

How long until they demand a recount, haha

I doubt they will as the picture looks good but the blue areas are the most heavily populated areas. The results would have been different if you had to show a W2 to vote

Not because of that, because it seems like standard procedure to call for recount, haha

President Map - Election 2012 - NYTimes.com