Political Opinion

Giving sex hormones to an 8-year-old is child sex abuse

Joe Biden said 7 and 8 year olds should be given the authority to be “transgender,” despite data proving that the vast majority of kids with gender confusion outgrow it by puberty. We’re talking life-altering, body-harming decisions made by 1st graders.

1 Like

That is pretty much teh case in the UK too - not sure about the exact ages - but the “Tavistock Institute” is NHS funded and regarded by many (including me ) as Scandalous - and wE (theoretically at least) - have a “strong” Conservative Govt :roll_eyes:

1 Like

1 Like

Its all gone a bit quiet on the Maxwell/Epstein story

1 Like

17 days to go
17 days to President Joe

1 Like

Not at all - even IF the swamp somehow won - I do believe

THE DON

WOuld still be President until January !

Perhaps one of our American friends could confirm this ?

Now that is the Real America , not the fake america portrayed by CNN and MSNBC

1 Like

Don’t you mean President Pelosi

1 Like

that would be Noon on January 20th

1 Like

Thanks @Dennis3450

You can see how @Markaria could get confused because over here in UK - the Position gets shut just before voting and when a winner is announced - they just move straight in to No 10 minutes after being presented to the Queen by the previous PM - Completely different - I think I do prefer our way - judging from what seems to have taken place in the Obama / Biden supposed conspiracy and the alleged FBI involvement.

1 Like

It made since 250 years ago when it was written into the Constitution as it took time to travel but today the delay leaves the out going administration lots of time to screw the new President as was clearly the case in 2016

1 Like

Yes I suppose it was a completely different logistical operation over there - whereas over here - it was basically only the “Great and Good” who got a vote anyhow - until just after the end of WW1 when “they” realised that the returning troops would not be allowed to vote and decided to let them ! - Then somebody said
"Well if you’re going to let the Plebs vote - we might as well let the women do it too !"
All came to pass about 1929 I think - but by then of course we had railways and I think Radio too - so communications were pretty good.

1 Like

Here is the Joe Biden teleprompter video.

4Chan Users Claim to Have Found Way to Easily Change People’s Voter Registration and Cancel Ballots Online in Oregon and Washington

2 Likes

Well that seems to be fairly conclusive ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nice find @QuadPip :sunglasses:

I wonder why the Guardians of free speech at that Bastion of Integrity “Twitter” - would have deleted It ?? :restroom:

Hard to see the donald turning this around

1 Like

Trumps just can’t stop making up fake news
https://www.yahoo.com/news/eric-trump-tried-biden-look-114818946.html

1 Like