Political Opinion

Seriously, you have no interest in knowing just who has access to 50 retired spy’s , yet you love to name names when it is something about Trump, Amazing, simply Amazing

1 Like

Nothing Pro-Biden has been shared. This is only an endorsement.

Good try but no cigar!

1 Like

And how is that NOT pro-Biden :roll_eyes:

This, despite all the help the Demorats get from the media and big tech.

Tsk, tsk !

1 Like

And this is why I am no longer a Republican, neither party serves the people but only the special interest that keep them in power

1 Like

Even Trump himself has switched sides 5 times since first declaring himself a Republican in 1987, going so far as to say this

In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer: “In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat,” explaining: “It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn’t be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats…But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we’ve had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans.”[5] In a July 2015 interview, Trump said that he has a broad range of political positions and that “I identify with some things as a Democrat.”[4]

Most, if not quite all, politicians are only in it for themselves. The people will always be little more than a conduit for their personal ambitions

Finally a statement I can agree with you on, I wish we got more of this form you

So then you should have no problem voting for him. Especially since you can’t think of one good thing to say about Biden. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Judicial Watch: San Francisco Pay Records Detail Kamala Harris Payments

“The records raise a few questions about Senator Harris’s time as a prosecutor,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

Would you trust a woman that slept with married men to be President of the United States of America?

1 Like

I remember the late great Red Skelton closing one of his shows with this quote

“Do not judge me by my own character but by the character of those who would call me their enemy”

and it is because of the character of the Democrat party and never Trumpers that I will be proudly voting for Donald Trump to serve a second term

Biden’s idea of “normalcy” :point_down:t2:

Can Biden do anything right? He’s a consummate liar. He can’t even create a campaign ad without lying and Americans are to vote this loser into the Whitehouse? Really ?!!!

BTW, Where is Joe?

1 Like

At this rate we’re likely to break the fan :joy:

More “stuff” piling on …

2 Likes

Steele has been on CNN for years. The “token” “Republican” Hardly news…

2 Likes

And where is Obama? What, no endorsements for his veep? Awe ! :cry:

Former president Barack Obama, a multimillionaire who still hasn’t donated to his former colleague’s campaign, is among the leading Democrats who lack confidence in Biden’s ability to handle a more rigorous public schedule. Obama, who has consistently urged Biden not to run for president, refused to endorse his former running mate in the Democratic primary, and has put very little effort into supporting Biden’s campaign in the general election.

Reports suggest Obama simply does not regard Biden as a candidate worth supporting. For example, the controversial former POTUS reportedly told one of Biden’s rivals in the Democratic primary the former VP “really doesn’t have it,” and urged another top Democrat not to “underestimate Joe’s ability to ■■■■ things up.”

2 Likes

Early results look quite encouraging !

Shouldn’t the early results show The Undemocrats ahead ? ??
1 Like

Do you own this? It’s a place holder page.

I don’t know where this is going. There are names on that list of people who have spoken out against the administration and president directly. Intel workers who also worked under both Obama and Trump. I’m sure the network at that level of government is pretty small. You’ve got directors, deputy directors, assistant deputy directors, the DNI, Former Secretary of Defense, Deputy Director of the NSA and DIA, Department of State heads, Chief of Staff of the CIA, General Counsel of the CIA

Did you look at the list? It’s a who’s who of intel leaders. They all know each other. These aren’t just some analysts in a bunker at Fort Meade or Quantico or something.

Most likely Clapper, Hayden, Panetta or Brennan wrote it and circulated it for signatures.

Wouldn’t be caught dead with it.

You seem to have trouble following this thread, don’t you?

1 Like

Another endorsement ;

And back again to "Hunter Biden - e-mail " -

2 Likes

Thank you, for admitting this is the same gang that gave us three years of fake russiagate and completely discrediting your previous post

2 Likes