Political Opinion

When Trump tells you NOT to mail vote and you all follow like sheep, don’t complain afterwards that President Biden got most of the mailed-in votes
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, and that is exactly why I did not vote for Biden. Thanks George.

1 Like

Look on the bright side. There is probably no harm done since Biden has done absolutely nothing in the last 47 years. What’s four more?

4 Likes

Until Kamela takes over…

1 Like

I would like to congratulate Alexandria Ocasio Cortez on becoming the first female US president. I would like to also congratulate Kamala Harris on becoming the first black female vice president.

Joe, you can go back to your basement now.

2 Likes

This just says it all, doesn’t it? Another product of the failing US public school system.

1 Like

@CarlosRay

Are you absolutely convinced that Biden won fair and square with zero vote rigging?

So only the states where he lost there’s fraud? All of them? And what about the states he won? No fraud there, in any of them?

Should we recount every state? And then what?

Most pollsters got it wrong again. No landslide for either.

3 Likes

@dudebro

I have no idea at all. Maybe the 4.00am truck in states that voted Trump also turned up too!

Following his inauguration, President Biden will pass a number of executive orders rolling back some of the excesses of the failed Trump era.

2 Likes

Questions are above the pay grade of our Crayoning Kiddies John - implying as they do, some form of rational discussion.

In the words of Heather Heying they are “Read only Activists” - ie they Obey their indoctrination - They are prohibited - usually explicitly by their indoctrinators from any form of discussion as it may just involve them in considering that there may be an alternative point of view.

The underlying principle being that their position is so fragile, that it cannot survive any form of rational thought :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A surprisingly insightful and detailed view of the Election and the state and future of America - HIGHLY recommended for those who want to understand the presidency of Donald Trump, the actions of the manipulators and the future for all of us. Incisive and contains much reasoned thought about the “Drone Class” and Globalisation.

More optimistic than I expected.

1 Like

Hanson is excellent.

Computer programmer testifies before judge that he was Hired to Rig the Elections :bangbang:

Wisconsin Election Commission Might Have Violated State Law By Allowing Clerks To ‘Fix’ Ballots, Report Says

[ “Might” have ??? ] :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Extensive Voter Fraud Organization

1 Like

R.I.P. Trumpsters :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

The federal government General Services Administration has declined to provide funding to the Biden campaign’s transition team as President Donald Trump contests the results of the 2020 election.

1 Like