Political Opinion

Disagree strongly with that - UNLESS we ration student places to say top 15% of IQ students and give them free education in Real subjects !

ok what finland does have no direct effect of what america is currently going thru

He has brought us closer to this future. Iā€™ve seen more guns, rioting, fires, destruction, militia, riot police, protests, senseless murder, smoke bombs, civil unrest in the last 4 years than the other decades of my life combined. If you donā€™t see any of that, well, time to up the prescription.

Why Trump is bad for the US and World

1. He lies. Constantly. Every single day heā€™s been in office. Thereā€™s his truth and thatā€™s it.
  2. He canā€™t say sorry. He never takes the blame. Ever. In his entire life.
  3. He thinks he is all knowing. His words.
  4. Heā€™s bad with money. He doesnā€™t pay his bills. Bankruptcy is not the last result, itā€™s ā€œbrillianceā€ on his part. His words.
  5. He insults. He name calls. Heā€™s a baby. Heā€™s a sore loser. And heā€™s brought that behavior out into the regular world. Citizens copy him. Politicians copy him. Other world leaders are now copying him.
  6. Heā€™s transactional. Heā€™s short-term. He doesnā€™t have a view beyond his time in office.
  7. He puts loyalty over ability. Whoā€™s he firing today?
  8. He either doesnā€™t believe in science or he doesnā€™t understand it. Either way, thatā€™s not good for anybody.
  9. He doesnā€™t like immigrants. Whatever the reason, whether political, financial, personal, you canā€™t have that type of person leading America.
  10. Heā€™s a bully.

You can easily find millions of references to the idiotic things Trump says, thinks, does. Text, audio, video. Heā€™s not shy in front of anybody that will listen. That will play a part in his downfall.

2 Likes

50 reasons the Trump administration is bad for workers

2 Likes

FDT good riddance time for america to move on from this clown

When I say end student loan debt I am speaking of the US government guarantee loan program that allows universities to charge as much as they want and the student must repay the loan and the loan can never be discharged even in a bankruptcy, this program has taken college tuition from something that could be paid with a summer job to a home mortgage size debt.

Funny how you and I can have these discussion and mild disagreements, put have you ever seen any of the crayon crew call out each other, they are like the Borg

2 Likes

America and the world has always label any country who hate their fellow citizens base on race and religion as terrorist, well guess what america when are you gonna label your citizens who hate their fellow americans base on race and religion as a terrorist

1 Like

What does this have to do with President Trump, these things are mostly being done by the left and started just days after his election. it is Democrats that are out there burning their cities and committing senseless murders, that is there choice and they were making these bad choices during Obama too

And the only reason I am responding to you is that you put away the crayons and seem to want to have a real conversation

Now maybe you can answer my question from weeks ago

Who do you blame for the 1.5 million virus deaths outside of the US

1 Like

keep it moving you so call i love america people, pack your bags and get out america, america is not for you, you anti america terrorist

And exactly what country are you from, clearly English is not your language as what you posted makes no sense

1 Like

Isnā€™t it amazing how they do the ā€œprojectionā€ - with a straight face and as though it were true ! :rofl: :rofl:

yeah i know you gonna tell america how much you love your country while doing things to destroy america, you been call out and we know where your mind is at, you been expose

I actually agree with that one ! and I would add ā€œsexā€ to the list !

2 Likes

yeah i bet you do love america donā€™t you, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My dad fought for america to make america great for all americans and that includes calling out america for their wrong doing, I LOVE AMERICA, IF YOU DONā€™T LIKE IT KICK ROCKS

1 Like

Carl Jung could write a whole book on the crayon crew

1 Like

Did you really write this top ten list or just cut and paste someone elseā€™s work

Some of these I actually agree with, Trump was never my man but when Hillary Clinton called me and millions others ā€œDeplorableā€ and ā€œ Unredeemableā€ It made the choice pretty simple

Now that we are having a real conversation how about we introduce our selves

I am Dennis, born in Iowa now living in Florida

What is your story

1 Like

" I Never say anything I canā€™t prove - The evidence is coming in so fast it feels like it is coming thorough a fire hose !"

1 Like

Americans you are making our British Elections look well run and straightforward lol

2 Likes

You do realize the architect of many of those wrong doings has just been elected President

1 Like

making the rest of the world look sane is what we do best these days :wink:

1 Like