Political Opinion

@SmallPaul

Well obviously Trump was wrong - you are allowed to be wrong once or twice you know.

Raffensperger is likely to be up on criminal charges and have assets seized if Trump follows through on his Executive order into electoral interference from 2018.

Will not just be him having assets frozen either by the looks of it.

2 Likes

I dunno who’s right about this but its a good way to get parliament and democracy overthrown.

my concern is the stuff the u.s. government allowed these food companies to put in our pork or our food in general, notice they just now stop allowing that stuff to be put into beef. the european union was like where out on american pork

As far as the EU is concerned, it works as an agency for the protection of EU business profits.

The EU blocks the importation of US chlorinated chicken, although there is no real evidence that EU chicken meat is cleaner than US chlorinated chicken meat. As the chlorinated rinse is only used after the birds have been slaughtered, it causes no hardship to the animals and merely removes surface contamination - this would only occur during slaughter and then processing and seems to have nothing to do with poultry husbandry standards.

2 Likes

I suppose this is true - in the case of chickens EU business equals farmers.

Yep, again very true. The English, Irish, or French farmer has to follow EU prescribed rules which when applied remove the necessity of final chlorine wash - these rules increase the farmer’s costs.

The EU farmer thus asks that he be protected from imports that don’t have to follow these rules.

One mechanism that the UK will likely employ next year will be to label food and let the consumer decide - which is very fair.

But then is it fair that a mother from a poorer household has to make the choice on which is the more hygienic?

Food for thought :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Trump may be coming to terms with loss he won’t acknowledge

If President Trump has lost the election And lost it legally, the Courts will make that clear and if not, then assuming the Courts are allowed to function without the intimidation so prevalent from the Left - Then Biden will become “President-Elect”

Irrespective of what The Media- oligarchs want to pump out.

1 Like

Dennis i posted before about voting integrity - in NI there has been an increasing Republican vote in recent years - mostly to dislike of the ruling UK section.

In tandem postal voting, unheard of in past years, has increased. So the establishment came to the conclusion that voter fraud was to blame and in person voting therefore must be accompanied with photo id and all postal votes scrutinized with signature technology.

So what happened?

The Republican vote increased.

keep hope alive :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Op-Ed: To stamp out Trumpism, the U.S. needs to deal with these six things

Donald Trump’s hopes of remaining in power have been hit by a fresh blow after a federal appeals court dismissed his voter fraud claims in Pennsylvania.

The 3rd US Circuit Court of Appeals said Friday that Team Trump’s claims of fraud ‘have no merit.’ President Trump is now set to bring the case to the US Supreme Court, in a last-ditch attempt to stop Joe Biden taking over from him as president in January.

The three judges on the panel behind Friday’s ruling are all Republicans, with one of them appointed by Trump himself.

2 Likes

america need to and will move on from this guy :+1:

The insurance industry would disagree with you

Sep 16, 2020 - Economy & Business

Exclusive: $1 billion-plus riot damage is most expensive in insurance history

Jennifer A. Kingson

Jennifer A. Kingson

This was always the case, it was the media that worked up every body by suggesting the military would be needed to remove Trump

1 Like

Trump implies he won’t leave the White House unless Biden ‘can prove’ he won 80 million votes, as the president continues to tweet lies and conspiracy theories about the election

If the EU says a chlorine wash in unnecessary, then it seems hard to conclude that this therefore costs the EU farmer more than what the US farmer pays. The EU chicken processor doesn’t have to have to install and maintain a chlorine rinse line and equipment, nor the staff to run it, nor to have to buy the chlorine solution.

Since the chlorine rinse only affects the surface contamination of chicken meat after slaughter it is irrelevant to husbandry standards in the chicken house. This whole issue is nothing to do with hygiene or meat safety.

It would seem fair that if a consumer wants special chicken, they have to pay for it, and the consumer who doesn’t doesn’t have to.

2 Likes

the american people health should always comes first, the added cost should be included in the farm subsidies they get from the government

Not sure what your point is, maybe you can expand upon it, there where 25 million more votes total than 4 years ago, both parties saw a 20% increase.

What I am saying there must be a 21st century answer that everyone can trust

I mean if I can file my taxes online and have my refund deposited into my account in just three days, why should vote counting take longer than that

1 Like

By the way, just to clarify I’m no longer angry at what stupid things the EU does. We’re not members now, we’re not partners, we’re competitors. The more stupid stuff they do in Brussels the better I like it.

2 Likes

Does the EU have a problem raising chickens, if not why are we sending US chickens to Europe , but at the same time there seems to be a lot of European bottled water on my grocery shelf

Just seems rather inefficient

strong text[quote=“tommor, post:6570, topic:42247”]
The EU blocks the importation of US chlorinated chicken, although there is no real evidence that EU chicken meat is cleaner than US chlorinated chicken meat.
[/quote]