Political Opinion

1 Like

Hey! I’m old!

3 Likes

Some of us have always felt that a valid count is more important than getting Trump reelected.

3 Likes

Sorry, I left you off the little list.
How old do you feel?

1 Like

The Trump campaign wound up spending $3 million to increase Biden’s lead in Wisconsin

1 Like

of course you say that now that your boy lost, if the tables was turn you be saying trump one by a landslide, trump have never one the popular vote but for some reason the electoral college went against the grain the a 2nd time in history to elect trump

Letters to the Editor: If the electoral college couldn’t prevent a Trump presidency, what good is it?

Depends when you ask…:wink:

1 Like

So, you are saying that if Trump won and Biden contested the fraud that went on in the election, I’d sound like you?

1 Like

…and the Framers had a reason for using Electoral College rather then popular vote.
And, thankfully, once again, they were right.

3 Likes

It’s clear.

And you’ve got the Left intimidation tactics confused with the President requesting a meeting with state election officials from two swing states before vote certification deadlines and his instructions to mobilize “poll watchers” who have no legally authority to do anything at the polls.

Trump is literally still claiming he won PA, this week. He’s behind 80,000 votes.

Biggest sore loser in the history of elections.

In 2016 how much did Hollywood spend trying to convince Electoral members to not vote for Trump only to increase his electoral victory

1 Like

Vince Lombardi was an incredible sore loser, and it was that dive that made him one of the greatest coaches of all time, it was Winston Churchill unwillingness to except defeat that kept the Germans at bay. I could go on and on with those through out history that would not except defeat

Thomas Jefferson once said” the man who reads nothing is better informed than the many who only reads newspapers”

1 Like

Electoral College was right than but not now, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That’s not what I said.

2 Likes

well you should stop reading because im pretty sure you get all your trump info from the media and not from trump himself :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

no worries it’s all good :+1:

a clown give it, a clown take it but one thing for sure a clown is still a clown

Big stretch comparing the war to the election and Churchill’s unwillingness to stop fighting to Trump’s denial. German victory wasn’t guaranteed. Biden’s victory is virtually there.

2 Likes