Political Opinion

Yes, that’s a key difference. I’m disappointed to see Biden win, I absolutely despise what Kamala Harris and others on his side stand for, but the game’s over.

2 Likes

If Kamala Harris is so bad, why did Trump and his daughter each contribute towards her bids for Attorney General ?

1 Like

You think its possible I can explain and rationalise what Trump has done?

2 Likes

I’m not sure anyone can explain and rationalise what Trumps done

3 Likes

Would you prefer the 1828 election that saw Andrew Jackson lose to John Quincy Adams, Jackson never excepted that defeat and immediately started campaigning for 1832 election and won. This begs the question why did not Gore or Clinton run in the very next election to avenge their earlier loss, makes one wonder how much they really wanted the job

Point here is, not excepting defeat is not a weakness, just ask a Navy Seal if giving up is ever an option

This is exactly my argument - kids in time to come will not read about the economic achievements, that will be a side note in the history books - instead the narrative will surround the exit and how the American people dealt with the fallout.

As an outsider I look too at the international perspective - China, Iran, NK, Israel/Palestine/mid-east, there has been maybe 8 years pressed into 4.

Sometimes all didn’t go great with Canada or the EU but no major rows.

Anyways, everything comes to an end - time to look forward - and make kids of the future be in awe of the old guys of 2020 when they read their history books.

Fact check: Yes, Trump did donate to Kamala Harris’ past campaigns

Records show that Trump donated to Kamala Harris’ campaigns twice while he was a private citizen

1 Like

Trump’s biggest accomplishments and failures from his 1-term presidency

Dennis, it was a very few brave pilots in their spitfires who kept the Nazis at bay.

It is known as the Battle of Britain and is a story of heroism - they became labelled as ‘The Few’ - made up of of young men (many from Poland) who launched their tiny planes into hordes of enemy aircraft.

The Nazis called the launch of the air attack as ‘attack of the eagles’ and was to be the precursor of the land invasion.

Turned out that a bunch of brave little sparrows out-done those eagles :slight_smile:

1 Like

The karens are out in full force

Trump news – live: President complains about daytime TV amid claims he will hold spoiler event during inauguration

Donald Trump Sets Fox News Interview For Sunday As He Backtracks On White House Exit Comments

Misquotes, misrepresentations and straight lies are the stock in trade of teh Crayon crew - And their tutors mate !

And they neither care nor apologise

you mean like what trump does :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here’s A Running List Of President Trump’s Lies And Other

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=list+of+all+of+trump+lies&fr=yfp-t-s&ei=UTF-8&fp=1

A month-by-month look at Donald Trump’s top lies of 2019 🤦

It’s Saturday night - shouldn’t you be out playing like last night ? :wink:

GOP congressman calls party’s refusal to acknowledge Biden’s win a ‘massive grift’ and says Trump ‘forgot he was serving people and not himself’

i’m having more fun playing with you guys :love_you_gesture: