Political Opinion

Here in the US the people you see destroying statues, most could not write a one page essay on the person the statue represents

1 Like

Closed minded is a death sentence in the trading world, I extremely doubt you will ever see any of these brains running a trading thread

1 Like

That is why they love to call everyone a racist, they are the true racist

1 Like

I think we know that John - thing is we are NOT talking TO them - but we are talking TO the rational and casual observers :wink:

Yes we’ve identified that multiple times as what is termed “Projection” - @Dennis3450 identified that it was seemingly first identified by Carl Jung (A student of Freud) - and people do it surprisingly often evenin their private lives and often without realising. It is a POWERFUL tool to identify the positiions and motives of those with whom one is talking :sunglasses:

Postmodernism denies logical scientific method and rational thought and objective truth.

Sometimes one is tempted to feel sorry for them - but hey when they’re trying to assassinate your world - you HAVE to fight back or just run away - when they think they have Won !

1 Like

Do you not evn realise we are NOT talking to you ?

We are talking ABOUT you ! :rofl:

1 Like

that’s the best part, you guys talking about me, take time and think what i’m doing to you guys, the joke has always been on you guys :open_mouth:

Smallbrainpaul is just clogging the thread with troll postings, he adds nothing to the thread and needs to go, some of the others have been more civil and I will continue to interact with them and try to find some areas that we can agree on and build on that,

Still it comes down to do you see the glass as half full or half empty, it is the same thing but we see it very differently

1 Like

It’s highly likely there will be appointed pro Trump republicans appointed to the electoral college for Pennsylvania - it’s being worked on now by Senator Mastriano.

2 Likes

Well I have to suppose that INCELs have to do something by way of diverting their attention away from the rejection and as we know

If you can’t get good attention - BAD attention is better than nothing

People go to jail and do mass shootings because they can’t get approval from society - Please do not do anything that drastic mate !

1 Like

I hadn’t seen that report yet - but I did hear some of teh evidence a day or so ago. I still have my betting slip (£40 at 6-4) tucked behind the mantle clock - but in many ways I’d rather forgo the £100 and believe th election was fair and honest - This could well be a sad time for the world - Or a GREAT time - depending on whether you want to see the swamp drained or would like to hope it never existed !

so is talking bad about me the same as dennis saying i was talking bad about him and wanted to flag me. should i go crying like dennis and start hitting the flag button :joy: :rofl: :point_down:

Look mate - I’ve said enough about you already - I can see you’re rattled - so For the moment you have enough to think about.

Go and share your issues with your dad if you can - or another good male role model if you can find one - I’m not going to push you any further at the moment.

If you’re desperate - you can PM in full confidence and I’ll try to talk you through it. :sunglasses:

But for now I suggest you just back off and try to have a sleep.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice i really needed that. :love_you_gesture:

G’night - sleep well :slightly_smiling_face:

Trump Calls Fox News ‘Unwatchable, Especially During Weekends’ Day Before His Fox News Interview

I love Paul Watson

Great video.

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes

In Another Legal Blow To Trump, Pa. Supreme Court Tosses Suit Challenging Mail-In Ballots

That is such a great point. The left through the inept education system have successfully created a generation of mindless puppets that they can manipulate toward a much broader agenda.

Cheers

Blackduck

3 Likes

I’ve read the book and I think that is a magic comment because he is absolutely right.

You now have 16 year olds who have never paid a bill in their life. Live on the purse of Mum and Dad. Spend all their day performing stupidity on Tic Toc and think they can solve the problems of the world.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

You really need to keep up to date on the minute to minute changes - rather than linking to aggregated content courtesy of AP.

This was always going to Scotus - although there is currently going through a motion that will have electoral college voters stacked for Trump - as many of these courts have gone rogue.

3 Likes