Political Opinion

Yes well I suppose we’re more fun than Girls aren’t we ?

but your here :roll_eyes:

EDIT: BTW what grown man hangs out with girls, i hope you mean women never know about your type

You didn’t have much fun last night either - did you ?

never kiss and tell. back to politics

Kamala Harris Gets A Big Laugh Out Of Another Trump Run: ‘Please’

i remember the democrats talking like this when trump was running 4yrs ago, than bam trump is president

While you never Trumpers are confident of a Biden win I will quite happily take the other side of that trade

If you care to dig a bit deeper than CNN or Yahoo you’d know there is plenty going on still in those swing states.

Whether it’s because of sloppy journalism, or full on media coup I’m almost LMAO at the total ignorance some of you have for the latest developments.

Will Trump succeed? Maybe not but right now it’s a trade I’d take.

3 Likes

To be honest I’m surprised some of you can ever make money trading, so married to your opinion you are.

Certainly if this election was a stock you are missing some of the most glaring accounting regularities

It too was thought Enron and World Com were safe as investments just before they imploded - and this election result of Biden is on the verge of doing the complete same thing.

2 Likes

Sounds like you have little respect for Churchill

And spare me the history lesson,

1 Like

My theory is there are two different people posting using that same user name, my reason be one seems much nicer than the one that likes giving everyone the finger

1 Like

@Dennis3450

The ‘anti racist’ BLM were trying to topple the statue of ‘nazi’ Winston Churchill in the UK who fought probably the biggest racist in history - Hitler.

It beggars belief the education level of so called educated elite in the western world these days

3 Likes

Yes that could explain some things & I know for pretty certain that there is one other account where that is/was happening and another I have sincere suspicions about - so why they don’t have separate identities - even tho’ closely linked family wise - I just don’t know !

1 Like

50 cents army me thinks

2 Likes

To quote Douglas Murray from his book “Madness of Crowds” and also several of his interviews - "you have to be EDUCATED into that kind of stupidity"

2 Likes

Can you give us a list of lies by CNN and MSNBC

And how about the CIA who lied us into the Iraq War

Then there was the lie of the century Russiagate

And don’t forget the lie that gave us this pandemic by the chairman of the word health organization

And lastly Dr Fauci who lied about the benefits of face mask

Or Hillary Clinton saying Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian asset

Do I need to keep going

What I find interesting about this person/people is they post very little about trading.

Would love to hear more from them in other threads as to their approach to the markets.

1 Like

so i should explain to you how my night went down :point_down:

I looked him up a while ago @Johnscott31 - the only other thread seems to be “Offshore to evade regulations” - and he’s big on bravado little on knowledge or apparent thought there as well !

1 Like

@Dennis3450

Forget it, you are wasting your time.

Their methods are straight out the Joseph Goebbels or Leon Trotsky playbook - accuse the opposition of what you yourself are doing.

You can’t have a rational conversation with these people

2 Likes

you are 100% correct you and your buddies are wasting your time