Political Opinion

so your not free?

Or perhaps we can all be little more positive on what the future holds - 80% of people may not actually become poorer, needless wars may be avoided through the use of diplomacy and trade.

The world need not spiral downward into the gloom and doom that may be found in places such as NK - Christmas is coming - the season of good cheer - then the vaccine - then spring and then summer.

All is well - no need to worry - every little thing is going to be alright :slight_smile:

1 Like

reminds me of a bob marley song

He he - thereā€™s a reason I quote those words - I had a particular worry re the virus - you know the way people will say they never hear God speak - well I prayed and then i heard bob sing that song on an advert on TV

See - told you Iā€™m holy :slight_smile:

1 Like

everyones personal agenda should be taking care of them selves and their family, things get messed up when people outside of my family seem to think they know better than I do what is best for my family

1 Like

And where do you think he got it from

you clearly are not keeping up with Bidenā€™s cabinet picks, we are looking at Obama negative 2.0

I can only be positive about the things in life I control, outside my control being negative or positive will make no difference

1 Like

We have been given a gift - one to either use or discard, itā€™s our choice.

A huge obstacle confronted me back 15 years - up to that point the life pathway was reasonably level. I first thought that i had no control - this was a mountain and there was no way either over or around.

The physical has in roots in the Spirit - physics was created by Spirit and an action of Spirit is thought (also called faith). God said let there be light - He thought it into being, light became physical.

So I remembered the story of the mountain being cast into the sea - by faith alone.

The Spirit caused people and coincidences to come together with uncanny timing and my mountain was cast into the sea - when I came across another mountain 5 years later it too suffered the same fate and by the same means.

(end of my story - hope it wasnā€™t boring)

2 Likes

ooooo

NO ! - You do not get to answer my question with a question !

You Answer MY question First !

Then you can ask yours !

1 Like

lmao, i donā€™t you tell me

No I Donā€™t !

As I said - You win ! - the rā€™s have it !

So if everything in your country is FREE !

So I stop worrying - Stop Paying Tax and become an ā€œrā€ - Simples :slightly_smiling_face:

[Actually that all fits in very well with @Dennis3450 quote from the bible there :slightly_smiling_face: - So itā€™s good on two fronts :grinning: ]

you sound mad and upset. i hope thatā€™s not the case :pray:

1 Like

I very much doubt you can Hear me at all - so please explain yourself :slightly_smiling_face:

My proposed course of action should be achieving approval from both quarters including you !

you really gonna use your time on that. whatever makes you happy

1 Like

GArbage in Garbage OUT !

It seems you canā€™t even hold a conversation at your Own level :roll_eyes:

However - as Murray says - "You canā€™t expect to continuously make war on white men - withoutt axpecting Some sort of a kickback"

A goodly portion of intelligent boys and young men are already taking exactly the action I speak of

You want the Ks to be tax cows for your rs ?

No ! - go find your own resources !

Attorney General William Barr said in an interview Tuesday that the Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that would tip the results of the presidential election, a comment directly undercutting allegations being made by President Donald Trumps legal team.

ā€œTo date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,ā€ Barr told the Associated Press.

Barr specifically singled out one theory peddled by Trump and his allies that vote tabulation machines had been tampered with in a way to skew the election towards President-elect Joe Biden.

ā€œThereā€™s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results. And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we havenā€™t seen anything to substantiate that,ā€ Barr said.

2 Likes

whoā€™s making war on white men?

You appear to have won mate

Go find your own resources !

have you been harm by this so call war on white men and if there is a war on white men are you planning on going to the source or are you gonna commit mass terror on innocent people

Go find your own resources

My post is complete - your misquote is deliberately inflamatory